Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 129 mal aufgerufen
 Events
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

06.05.2019 04:52
Ekaterina Makarova in straight sets at the Australian Zitat · Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Andy Dirks and Omar Infante were the five-hit stars for the Detroit Tigers on Friday night. Infante set career highs with five hits and six RBIs, Dirks also went 5 for 5 and the Tigers pounded the Kansas City Royals 16-2. "I dont know how many times it happened, two guys with five hits in the same game," Tigers manager Jim Leyland said. "Its just one of those games, a freak game." Austin Jackson drove in four runs as the Tigers finished with a season-high 26 hits. Dirks, who is hitting .410 against Kansas City this season, scored four times. "The hits just fell tonight," Dirks said. "Thats baseball. When I hit it, it just went in the holes." The Tigers rout came after they were clubbed 20-4 at Boston in their previous game. "I dont even remember that game," Dirks said. "In baseball if you win a game by one run or 20 runs, it only counts as one game." But Dirks, who went to Wichita State, wont forget this one. Dirks parents were at the game. "That was nice," he said. Infante had run-scoring singles in the second, fourth and seventh innings and a three-run double in the fifth. It was more than enough support for Anibal Sanchez (13-7), who allowed one run in seven innings while lowering his AL-best ERA to 2.61. "Sanchez, in my opinion, shut their offence down and that was the key to the game," Leyland said. Sparked by the return of Miguel Cabrera, every Detroit starter had a hit and scored a run in the first five innings. The Tigers sent 10 men to the plate in the second and fourth, scoring five times in each frame. Cabrera, who did not play in four of the previous five games because of an abdominal strain, went 1 for 2 with an RBI and walked twice before being replaced by Danny Worth in the sixth inning. "I wanted to get him out an inning earlier, but he wanted one more at-bat," Leyland said. "So I let hit him again and got him out of there, but we ended up getting a lot of guys out there to give them a little blow. That worked out good." Much of Detroits onslaught came against James Shields, who was knocked out in the fourth inning in one of the worst starts of his career. "I actually went back and looked at the video, and a lot of my pitches they were hitting were below the strike zone," Shields said. "Thats a good hitting team over there, and I didnt do my job tonight. Youve got to move forward, but it was a terrible job by me." Jackson had a two-run double in the second and a two-run single in the fourth. The four RBIs matched his career high. Shields (10-9), who was 4-0 in his previous five starts, was charged with 10 runs and 14 hits in 3 2-3 innings in his shortest start of the season. The runs and hits matched career-worst totals for the right-hander. The last team to collect 14 hits against Shields was the Tigers on June 28, 2012, in 7 2-3 innings. Billy Butler drove in the first Royals run with a single in the first for his sixth straight hit. David Lough doubled and scored on Jarrod Dysons sacrifice fly in the ninth for the other Kansas City run. "A loss is a loss," said Alex Gordon, who doubled in the first. "Thats the way youve got to look at it. Turn the page." NOTES: Royals C Salvador Perez was cleared to play after experiencing dizziness Thursday and leaving in the fifth inning after taking a foul tip off the mask. Perez, who was on the concussion list in August, switched to a new mask. "Were going to scoot him up under the hitters a little closer, see if maybe he can dodge some foul balls that way," Royals manager Ned Yost said. ... SS Jose Iglesias was held out of the Tigers lineup after leaving in the fifth Wednesday with shin splints. ... Yost said 2B Chris Getz has not been cleared to return after suffering a possible concussion Tuesday. ... RHP Justin Verlander, who starts Saturday, is 0-2 with a 2.60 ERA in four 2012 starts against the Royals. David Savard Jersey .com) - Maria Sharapova reached her 10th career grand slam final after beating Ekaterina Makarova in straight sets at the Australian Open on Thursday. Josh Anderson Jersey . Tristan Jackson returned a missed field goal 129 yards early in the fourth quarter as the Roughriders beat the B.C. http://www.authenticbluejacketspro.com/. The seventh-ranked Berdych wants to focus on the ATP Tour after helping the Czechs beat the Netherlands in the first round. Seeking their third straight Davis Cup title, the Czechs will rely again on veteran Radek Stepanek. Alexander Wennberg Jersey .Y. - Major League Soccers independent review panel has taken back the fine and one-game suspension it placed on Toronto FC forward Luke Moore earlier this week. Nick Foligno Jersey .com) - SirDominic Pointer posted career highs of 24 points and seven steals to lead No.Chestnut Hill, MA - Chris Jones poured in 28 points and Terry Rozier added 23 as No. 10 Louisville downed Boston College, 81-72, at Conte Forum. Montrezl Harrell posted 12 points and Wayne Blackshear had 10 points for the Cardinals (17-3, 5-2 ACC), who have won two in a row since losing to Duke. Ive got great memories here, said Cardinals head coach Rick Pitino, who returned to the area for the first time since his stint as Celtics bench boss ended in 2001. Wish things would have turned out better for me at the end. Aaron Brown led the way with a career-high 28 points for the Eagles (9-10, 1-6), with Patrick Heckmann and Olivier Hanlan adding 14 and 11 points, respectively, in defeat. Hanlan dished out nine assists. Boston College whittled a 10-point deficit down to one when Hanlin split two free throws to bring the hosts to 62-61 with 5:13 left in regulation. Jones shifted the momentum with a triple, and after Hanlin missed his trey, Jones fired again from long range and it was 68-61 with 3:29 remaining. You have to make those in those situations. You probably dont get another chance, Jones said. I knocked down the two biggest shots of the game. The Eagles twice pulled within five, the last time on a Hanlin layup for a 70-65 game, but Jones scored four in a row and the Cardinals led 74-65 with 52 seconds to play.dddddddddddd Blackshear scored five straight and Louisville led 8-2 early on. Will Magaritys dunk reduced the visitors deficit to 21-20, but Jones scored the final buckets of an 8-0 run lasting just over two minutes. Browns layup before the end of the half shrunk the Cardinals edge to 35-33 at the break. Roziers bucket provided a 43-35 edge with 3 1/2 minutes played in the second half, and though a Hanlan layup several minutes later made it 45-42, Rozier converted a 3 and Louisville was ahead by a comfortable 59-49 margin with 8:06 to play. I have never seen two guards play the amount of minutes they play, with the intensity they play for the entire game, BC head coach Jim Christian said of Rozier and Jones. Its really special to watch. Game Notes Jones shot 10-for-13 from the field, including 3-of-5 from beyond the arc ... Brown was 10-of-22 overall and 5-of-12 from long range ... Louisville has won three of the four all-time meetings, and the programs tipped off in suburban Boston for the first time since the Eagles posted an 81-67 decision at Conte on Nov. 30, 1995. Cheap Celtics Jerseys Wholesale Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Stitched 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cavaliers Jerseys Pistons Jerseys China Pacers Jerseys China Cheap Bucks Jerseys Online Wholesale Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Wholesale Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Wizards Jerseys Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Cheap Thunder Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Blazers Jerseys Wholesale Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys For Sale Cheap Clippers Jerseys Lakers Jerseys China Wholesale Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Rockets Jerseys China Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Wholesale Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz