Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Rund um den Solling-Funpark
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

13.05.2019 03:12
raining, and they hope to reach a lon Zitat · Antworten

MEDICINE HAT, Alta. - Curtis Valk scored two goals and assisted on one more as the Medicine Hat Tigers downed the Kootenay Ice 5-2 on Sunday to even their Western Hockey League second-round playoff series at a game apiece. Steven Owre also scored twice for Medicine Hat, and Trevor Cox added an empty-net goal at 18:10 of the third period. Jagger Dirk and Levi Cable scored for the Ice, who were outshot 37-24. Tigers goaltender Marek Langhammer made 22 saves for the win. Kootenays Mackenzie Skapski stopped 32 shots in the losing effort. Peyton Manning Jersey .Stanton suffered fractures in his face and other injuries when he was hit by a pitch Sept. 11. The Marlins are confident hell fully recover and be ready for spring training, and they hope to reach a long-term agreement with him. Custom Denver Broncos Jerseys . -- The Vancouver Whitecaps remained unbeaten with a scoreless draw at the New England Revolution on Saturday. http://www.officialdenverbroncospro.com/...broncos-jersey/. These days, just about anyone can get a taste of the friendship that has blossomed between All-Star Kevin Durant and Oklahoma City Thunder teammate James Harden, most famous in the past two weeks or so for the elbow to the head he took from the Los Angeles Lakers Metta World Peace. Steve Atwater Jersey .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team. Von Miller Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value.PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Trent Rommann shot a 5-under 67 on Thursday to take the first-round lead in the PGA Assistant Championship. The 30-year-old Rommann, a PGA assistant professional at Crestview Country Club in Wichita, Kan., had seven birdies and two bogeys on PGA Golf Clubs Wanamaker Course. Rommann began play on the back nine and birdied his opening hole, the par-4 10th. He bogeyed the par-4 12th, but bounced back with birdies on three of his next four holes. "I got started quickly and played really well all day," Rommann said. "I made a little mistake on 12, but got right back on track." He birdied three of the four par 5s and closed with birdies on three of the final four holes. "I was able to make birdies on the holes you can take advantage of here and it also helped that I putted well," Rommann said. "And if you want to keep up with the guys out here, you have to go low." Dennis Downs of Surprise, Ariz., was a stroke back along with Adam Gary of Bowling Green, Ky.; Jeff Schmid of Columbia, Mo.dddddddddddd; Jeff Seavey of Homosassa, Fla.; and Shawn Warren of Cape Elizabeth, Maine. Logan Watts earned $25,000 with a hole-in-one. The 24-year-old PGA apprentice at Louisville (Ky.) Country Club used a 4-iron on the 214-yard 17th hole. He finished with 69. "I hit it right on the screws," Watts said. "As soon as I hit it I go, Uh oh, boys, this ones got a chance. But the sun had started coming down so we couldnt see the actual hole." His initial thought after making the ace was simple. "I get to move out of my parents house," Watts said. "I was shaking so bad that I had to walk all the way up to the next tee and back to collect myself." Two-time champion Frank Bensel of Purchase, N.Y., also opened with a 69. Ashley Grier of Hagerstown, Md., the first female player to compete in the event since 2011, shot a 71. The tournament winner will receive $9,000 and a spot in the PGA Professional National Championship in June in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz