Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 Events
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

15.05.2019 04:00
but couldnt find a way past Iceland Zitat · Antworten

CALGARY -- All signs point to Bo Levi Mitchell being Calgarys starter Friday against the Edmonton Eskimos although the best term to describe the Stampeders quarterback situation this season is fluid. Head coach and general manager John Hufnagel indicated the order of selection on his quarterback depth chart is Mitchell, Drew Tate and Kevin Glenn. But he cautioned that could change prior to the Labour Day rematch in Edmonton. "If we had to play today, Bo would be No. 1, Drew would be No. 2 and Kevin would be No. 3," Hufnagel said Wednesday. Glenn started but Mitchell finished Mondays 37-34 win over Edmonton at McMahon Stadium. Calgary led 37-7 in the fourth quarter before Edmonton rallied to score 27 straight points and make a game of it. Mitchell completed 11-of-18 passes for 225 yards and two touchdowns in relief of Glenn, who left in the second quarter with a bruised knee. It appears the 23-year-old Mitchell, Calgarys No. 3 quarterback in training camp, will get the ball again. With Tate and Glenn moving in and out of the lineup this season, Mitchell is getting plenty of work for a third-string player. "Its another chance for me to get out there and get some more experience, get out there and play some games with the guys and try and get another win," Mitchell said. "Youre playing the same team, but its a completely different game. "Youre definitely not going to prepare the exact seem. Youre going to change some things up." Tate began the season as the incumbent but has struggled with an injury to his right throwing arm. The 28-year-old hasnt played since the fourth quarter of a July 5 loss to Saskatchewan. Glenn, 34, has started six games in Tates absence but hasnt finished three of them due to injuries. Mitchell started and went the distance in Calgarys 37-24 win over Winnipeg on July 26, throwing for 376 passing yards and three TDs. He has completed 51-of-72 passes (70.8 per cent) with nine touchdowns and no interceptions. The Eastern Washington product was slow off the bench Monday. Calgary recovered its own second-half kickoff and was primed to score from the seven-yard line when a Mitchell pass intended for Maurice Price was knocked down and nearly intercepted by Joe Burnett. The Stampeders settled for a field goal. Mitchell did throw two short TD passes to Price later in the second half, which proved to be important given Edmontons late surge. The explosive Price had three touchdown catches and was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Wednesday. If Mitchell starts Friday, Hufnagel wants a more polished performance. "Just to take care of the football, manage the game and do the things we want our quarterback to do," Hufnagel said. "Get the ball to our playmakers. "There were some mistakes that occurred at the quarterback position when he was in the game that I would like to see not be repeated." Glenn wasnt ruling himself out of Fridays game but that prospect seemed unlikely two days out. "I came out and practised and was still a little sore, so right now well go day by day," he said. "You have to be completely healthy because they have a good front four. "In this league, youve got to be able as a quarterback to sometimes get away from the rush and defensive guys. You want to make sure youre 100 per cent to go out there and play." Tate was expected to return for an Aug. 9 game against Saskatchewan but had a setback to start that week. "Im ready to go in and play if I have to play," Tate said. "Im still not to the point where Id like to be, but Im at the point where I believe that if I do go, Ill have confidence in my arm to get first downs." A solid 7-2 record has helped make Calgarys quarterback carousel seem less dramatic and more the accepted norm. The atmosphere in Calgary is in stark contrast to Edmonton (1-8), which has lost five straight by five points or less and hasnt won at home this season. Quarterback Mike Reilly was sacked seven times Monday, with Calgary defensive lineman Charleston Hughes accounting for three of them and claiming defensive player-of-the-week honours. Although Reilly got up after every hit, Edmonton cant afford to have its starter take a beating, especially with such a quick turnaround for a game the Eskimos desperately need to win. Eskimos GM Ed Hervey publicly lambasted his team Tuesday. He singled out Alberta-born offensive lineman Simeon Rottier by stating, "It wouldnt bother me if he didnt play another down this year." The state of the Edmonton franchise makes Calgarys seem serene by comparison even with the somewhat unsettled quarterback situation. While theres limited sympathy for the opposition, Herveys comments raised Prices eyebrows. "I saw it for myself on TV," Price said. "I dont agree with how he did that, especially singling out the one player out like that by name. "He shouldnt do it. It doesnt make anything better by doing that." Eric Gordon Jersey . - PGA Tour rookie Tony Finau shot a 9-under 63 at Del Monte and had a two-stroke lead over Billy Andrade and Lee Janzen of the Champions Tour after Thursdays opening round of the Callaway Pebble Beach Invitational. Robert Horry Jersey . After a tight first half, the Croatians took command in Reykjavik after Skulason was dismissed for a professional foul in the 51st minute, but couldnt find a way past Iceland goalkeeper Hannes Halldorsson and his packed defence. Eduardo had a weak shot cleared away from near the goalline after barely a minute for Croatia, whose substitute Ivica Olic forced a fine reaction save from Halldorsson in the 55th. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authen...Rockets-Jersey/. Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer. Gerald Green Jersey . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there. Clyde Drexler Jersey . Ellis had a season-high 37 points and two key assists late, Dirk Nowitzki led a fourth-quarter rally with 14 of his 35 points, and the Mavericks spoiled Howards best offensive night in Houston with a 123-120 victory over the Rockets on Wednesday night.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Isaiah Thomas scored nine of his 22 points in the fourth quarter to help the Phoenix Suns pull away from the New York Knicks in their 99-90 victory at Madison Square Garden on Saturday afternoon. Eric Bledsoe posted a double-double with 25 points and 10 rebounds while Markieff Morris chipped in with 19 points for the Suns, winners of two straight following a six-game slide. Carmelo Anthony returned to the Knicks lineup after missing Thursdays loss in Chicago and netted 25 points on 9-of-19 shooting. He also pulled down 11 boards, but it was not enough as New York fell for the 14th time in 15 games. Jose Calderon added 21 points but netted just two in a fourth quarter that saw the Knicks get outscored by 10. An Alex Len tip-in early in the fourth capped an 11-0 Suns run that gave Phoenix a 75-68 lead. The Knicks answered with six straight points to pull within one but never went back ahead. A pair of emphatic Samuel Dalembert dunks energized the MSG crowd, but a Morris jumper and Thomas 3-pointer stretcheed Phoenixs cushion to 95-86 with 1:34 to play.dddddddddddd When my name is called I take advantage of my opportunity, Thomas said. I just try to make plays. Anthony was whistled for an offensive foul at the other end, and Phoenix held on from there. Its going to take winning a game down the stretch to get that confidence back, Anthony said. The Suns led by 11 early on but let the lead slip away less than three minutes into the second quarter. New York scored six of the first seven points to take a 27-25 advantage and went into the break holding a 47-44 edge. Neither team led by more than five in the third frame, which ended with the hosts clinging to a 68-67 lead. Game Notes The Suns pulled back to .500 (14-14) on the season ... The Knicks were without center Amare Stoudemire (rest) and guard J.R. Smith, who missed a sixth straight game with a partially torn left plantar fascia ... The Suns are 6-1 on the road against the Eastern Conference this season ... New York shot 39.8 percent from the field. Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Cheap Ravens Store Black Friday Steelers Jerseys Black Friday Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Store Cheap Eagles Store Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz