Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Events
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

15.05.2019 04:02
fore a crowd of 14,421 at Air Cana Zitat · Antworten

TUKWILA, Wash. - The Seattle Sounders have signed forward Lamar Neagle to a contract extension after the best season of his young career. Seattle announced the deal Monday. No terms of the contract were released. Neagle, 26, was nominated for MLS comeback player of the year in 2013 after he scored eight goals and had four assists in 30 MLS games, all career highs. Four of his eight goals were game-winners. Last season was Neagles return to his hometown club. The native of Federal Way, Wash., first played for the Sounders in brief stints in 2009 and 2011 sandwiched around time with the Charleston Battery in the USL-2 and Finlands IFK Mariehamn in 2010. Neagle spent the 2012 season playing for Montreal. Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Authentic . -- Los Angeles Angels outfielder Josh Hamilton will be sidelined for at least two weeks because of a strained calf muscle, and pitcher C. Josh Allen Jersey . 1-9 on TSN. With more than 65 hours of exclusive live coverage, TSN delivers all the action beginning with Draw 1 on Saturday, Feb. 1 at 2 p. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseysauthentic....n-taylor-jersey. The two were in the batting cage moments before game time. Bautista was taking final warm up cuts. Pillar was hitting soft toss. The one-time utility player turned All-Star pulled aside the clubs young, fourth outfielder and offered him some advice. Josh Oliver Jersey . -- Jonathan Diaz is easy to spot in the Blue Jays clubhouse. Cheap Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys . Four years after winning gold on home ice in Vancouver, the Canadians will get a chance to make it two in a row Sunday against Sweden after beating the United States 1-0 in the Olympic semifinals Friday at Bolshoy Ice Dome.TORONTO -- Before facing last seasons Western Conference finalist Memphis Grizzlies in one of the final tune-ups for this season, Toronto Raptors head coach Dwane Casey said he was hoping for a tight contest. He wanted to see his starters forced to play big minutes late in a close game in order to get them ready for next weeks NBA season opener. It didnt quite work out that way. The Raptors took charge of the game late in the first quarter and quickly turned it into a laugher, pounding the Grizzlies 108-72 before a crowd of 14,421 at Air Canada Centre. Still, Casey was impressed with how his team rebounded the ball, especially at their own end of the court, against one of the best offensive rebounding teams in the game. "They did an excellent job and they responded," Casey said. "I thought our guys met the challenge defensively. This has to be our personality night in, night out. "As meaningless as these games are, you can still have a chance to work on some things." Toronto surrendered just seven offensive rebounds to the Grizzlies while grabbing 12 at the Memphis end of the court. Overall, the Raptors held a 54-36 edge in rebounds. Thirteen different Toronto players scored points, five of them in double figures, as the Raptors led by as many as 39 points on the way to improving to 6-1 in the pre-season, which ends in Milwaukee Friday. "Tonight was a great test for us," said Raptors guard DeMar DeRozan, who led the way with 21 points. "We wanted to come in and hold our ground and thats what we did." With the Raptors poised to open the season at home against the Boston Celtics next Wednesday, DeRozan said his confidence is "as high as its ever been, by far. "I just dont feel like annybody can guard me.dddddddddddd I dont really worry about anything on the offensive end. I know I can score when I want to and I know I can create whenever I want to or get to the free-throw line." Rudy Gay added 15 points while Austin Daye had 14 points off the bench as the Raptors shot 46 per cent from the field, including an impressive 53 per cent from three-point range. The Grizzlies, meanwhile, were brutal at both ends of the court. They shot just 35 per cent from the field, including only 24 per cent from the beyond the arc. Ed Davis and Jon Leuer each had 11 points to lead the Grizzlies. "We are getting closer and closer to the season so the quicker we can get into game shape the better," said Gay, who came to the Raptors from Memphis in a trade last year. "We really want to get a jump start this season so I think its good we got a lot of minutes." The Raptors did come out of the evening with some health concerns. Starting guard Kyle Lowry left the game in the second half with an injured left ring finger and did not return. Starting centre Jonas Valanciunas took an elbow from Zach Randolph and required stitches to his chin while Tyler Hansbrough injured his right thumb and Julyan Stone got a knee to his thigh. "It wouldnt be pre-season if we didnt have some drama," Casey quipped. The biggest concern is clearly Lowry, who Casey said "popped out" his finger when reaching for a loose ball. But the coach noted the injury, which will be re-evaluated Thursday, is to his non-shooting hand. Despite the lopsided victory, it was far from a pretty effort for the Raptors, who committed 17 turnovers. The Grizzlies had 19 turnovers on the night. Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Cheap Ravens Store Black Friday Steelers Jerseys Black Friday Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Store Cheap Eagles Store Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz