Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 128 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

16.05.2019 05:16
potential first-round draft choice. Bu Zitat · Antworten

LA PLAGNE, France - Alex Bilodeau ended his World Cup skiing career with a flourish. The Rosemere, Que., freestyler won the final race of the season by taking the dual moguls competition while his teammate Mikael Kingsbury of Deux-Montagnes, Que., came second but took his third straight World Cup title on Friday. "Its been an amazing ride," said Bilodeau. "Very emotional." The two-time Olympic champion had no chance to catch Kingsbury for the Crystal Globe as overall champion, but wanted to push his friend and rival to the limit in the last race of his career. Kingsbury got down the hill quicker, but the judges gave the gold medal to Bilodeau on execution. "I knew the grand prix was done and I couldnt go up or down," said Bilodeau. "I looked at Mikael and said Im really honoured to have my last run against the best in the world. "I said Ill just enjoy it. I decided to do a back double, which is something you dont do in duals. Its too risky. But I thought its my last race, Im going to go for it. " On the womens side, Hannah Kearney of the United States won a fourth straight Crystal Globe and the fifth of her career. Kearney defeated Canadas Chloe Dufour-Lapointe in the final. Her sister Justine Dufour-Lapointe had a shot at catching the American for the title, but crashed in the round of 16 and lost to Perrine Laffont of France. With his win, Bilodeau broke freestyle legend Jean-Luc Brassards record for World Cup podium finishes with his 48th, including 19 wins. "I never looked at the number of podiums," he said. "For me it was a day-to-day process of trying to be the best in the world. "Records are made to be broken. Im sure it wont last long. Mikael will break it in a year or two." The 26-year-old, who this year became the first freestyler to defend an Olympic gold medal, now plans to finish his accounting studies at Concordia University and enter the corporate world. Kingsbury, who has 38 World Cup podium finishes, said it was an emotional day for both skiers as they waited at the top of the final run of the season. "We did a big hug," said 21-year-old Kingsbury. "I told him it was an honour to be at his last run. "Then we both made amazing runs." While Bilodeau is bowing out, Kingsbury said his career is just getting started and he intends to try to stay on top through the next Winter Olympics in 2018 in South Korea. "Im still young and Ive got a lot to learn in the sport," he said. "Ive had an amazing career so far. "I never thought Id do as much as Ive done so far, but Ill work hard, get stronger in the gym. The best is still to come." The three Dufour-Lapointe sisters finished just behind Kearney in womens standings, with Justine second, Chloe third and Maxime fourth. Matt Duchene Jersey . The post-season, Pierce said repeatedly, is no time to panic. And the Heat, apparently, are nothing to fear. Mike Condon Jersey .J. -- Tom Coughlin doesnt have many options at halfback for the winless New York Giants. http://www.authenticsenatorspro.com/Mikk...enators-jersey/. The 23-year-old Woods, Tiger Woods niece, closed with a 4-under 69 at Royal Pines to finish at 16-under 276. Lee also shot 69 in the event sanctioned by the European and Australian tours. Woods birdied the par-5 15th to open a two-stroke lead, hitting a wedge from about 120 yards to 4 feet. Jason Spezza Jersey .com) - Damian Lillard poured in 40 points on 11-of-21 shooting to go along with 11 assists, and the Portland Trail Blazers stunned the Oklahoma City Thunder, 115-111, in overtime on Tuesday. Ottawa Senators Jerseys . - Pierre-Maxime Poudrier scored twice and added an assist, and Antoine Bibeau made 43 saves as the Val-dOr Foreur downed the Baie-Comeau Drakkar 6-3 on Sunday to force Game 7 in their Quebec Major Junior Hockey League final series.INDIANAPOLIS -- Teddy Bridgewater will spend the next 2 1/2 months trying to convince NFL scouts hes the No. 1 quarterback -- No. 1 player -- in this years draft. Tajh Boyd is just itching to show scouts hes still the quarterback they once thought he could be. Yes, the two college stars were on opposite ends of the spectrum at the combine. While Boyds draft stock has plummeted over the past four months, Bridgewaters confidence is booming as he appears to be locking himself into the top 10. "I feel that Im the best quarterback in this draft," he said at his weekends NFL scouting combine. "Im not just going to sit up here and say it, theres obviously actions that have to back up these words. Im just going to go out there and prove that Im the best guy." Scouts will have to wait to see if Bridgewater can live up to the boasts. He never planned to throw during Sundays workouts at Lucas Oil Stadium and also pulled out of the 40-yard dash one day after telling reporters he would run. But that hasnt hurt Bridgewater yet. He measured in at 6-foot-2, 214 pounds, good size for an NFL quarterback with room to even add a few more pounds. And despite questions about hand size, Bridgewaters completion percentage and touchdown passes continued to steadily increase each of the past three seasons at the same time his interception totals declined. Teams searching for a new franchise quarterback, such as Houston, which has the top pick in May, will spend these next 10 weeks trying to determine who to take in this three-man race -- Bridgewater, Blake Bortles or 2012 Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel. "I havent studied him (Bridgewater) enough, and coming from defence, I dont consider myself a quarterback expert," said Browns coach Mike Pettine, whose team also is looking at a quarterback at No. 4. "I know what good onnes look like, but as far as graduate level details, I will lean on the offensive staff.dddddddddddd" Boyd, however, has the tougher job -- reintroducing himself to scouts. Last fall, Boyd was a potential first-round draft choice. But after going 17 of 37 for 156 yards with only one touchdown and two interceptions against eventual national champion Florida State on national television, the perceptions changed. NFL teams started picking apart Boyds flaws, flaws that Boyd is still struggling to understand. "Coming into the season I was a top 15 pick supposedly," he said. "Now youre hearing this and that and nobody really knows. So Im just trying to come out here and do what I can. Honestly, I dont feel like theres a quarterback here better than me, so thats what I want to come out here and do." Sundays workout didnt help. Boyd was timed at 4.84 seconds in the 40-yard dash, finishing ahead of eight of the 16 quarterbacks who ran Sunday, and looked inaccurate during the throwing part of the workouts. Hell need a much better showing at Clemsons pro day to restore some of the lustre that was lost after he returned to school for his final college season. "I feel like Im maturing in every aspect of my game," Boyd said. "I feel like I went and did what I wanted to do. The big thing for me was making sure that I was ready for this transition." But for Bridgewater, theres more at stake -- a big contract, a chance to live out his lifelong dream of playing in the NFL and, of course, the opportunity to prove hes the No. 1 quarterback in the draft. "Theyve watched the film. Theyve studied who I am as a player," Bridgewater said. "But its all about getting in those (team interview) rooms and establishing a relationship as a person, and I feel that Ive been doing well doing that." Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz