Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 139 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

16.05.2019 05:16
ake the cutoff to perform in the free skat Zitat · Antworten

Canadas Patrick Chan sits in second place in mens figure skating after a solid performance in his short program at the Winter Olympics in Sochi. One of his main rivals, Japanese skater Yuzuru Hanyu, sits just ahead of him in first place. Chan skated a largely clean routine, although he stumbled slightly in landing one of his triple axels — a jump that CBC figure skating analyst Kurt Browning said is "not his favourite comfort jump." Chans score of 97.52 was only one point off his all-time personal best of 98.52 in the short. It was not enough to surpass Hanyu, however, who beat his own world record in the short program with a score of 101.45 today in the event. Chan is the world record holder in the long program, which starts tomorrow at 10 a.m. ET. Despite having been home to several prominent figure skaters over the years, no Canadian man has ever won the Olympic gold medal in figure skating. Spanish skater Javier Fernandez is in third place, atop a group of skaters bunched tightly together, with only four points separating third place from eighth. Plushenko retires Earlier in the day Evgeni Plushenko surprised the figure skating world by withdrawing during warm-ups to his short program because he injured himself while awkwardly landing a jump. He then went to the judges table before bowing to the crowd and leaving the ice, saying later it felt like "a knife in my back." "After the first triple axel I stepped out and felt terrible pain in my leg and the second one was just a terrible landing," Plushenko said. "I couldnt feel my legs after it." He later announced his retirement from competitive skating. "I am sorry for my fans and for everybody, but I tried till the end. I almost cried," he said. "This is not how I wanted to end my career. I am very disappointed. But I tried to do my best." Plushenko, a three-time medallist in the mens event, was a darkhorse for the podium this time around and the host countrys only representative in the event. Another Canadian skater, Kevin Reynolds, failed to land two jumps and hit the ice twice during his short program, scoring a 68.76. Thats well off his personal best in the event of 85.16. "It was a disaster out there," Reynolds said after he finished skating. "I lost it on the first jump and it just snowballed from there. The result is where Im sitting now. Its incredibly disappointing for me." Reynolds performance was good enough to make the cutoff to perform in the free skate tomorrow. With files from Olympic News Service Jimmy Butler Jersey . However, the 38-year-old is in no hurry to sign with another team. "Im not in a rush. This will be my last contract, so I want to do it right," said Burris on Thursday. Wilt Chamberlain Jersey . Halak did not get the start in the Washington Capitals Tuesday night game against the St. http://www.76ersstore.com/kids-julius-erving-76ers-jersey/. -- Oakland Athletics starting pitchers Jarrod Parker and A. Amir Johnson Jersey . As if he had been rehearsing it, Vasquez looked around with a grimacing stare as he clinched two fists and flexed his muscles. What do you think of DeMar DeRozans face after he hits a big shot, he was asked moments earlier. Ben Simmons Jersey .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final.TORONTO -- Chris Pronger has traded his orange-and-black jersey for an orange-and-white tie. As he sat in the theatre at the Hockey Hall of Fame on Tuesday morning for the Gatorade High Performance Hockey Summit, the former Philadelphia Flyers captain knows his playing days are long behind him. Concussion symptoms stemming from a stick to the eye in October 2011 ended his career less than a month later. By November 2015, he could be back at the Hall of Fame as an inductee, even though hes still under contract with the Flyers through the 2016-17 season. It would be surreal, but the 39-year-old hasnt thought much about that or other things that couldve been. "Thats a what if," Pronger said in an interview with The Canadian Press. "It would be a tremendous honour, but I dont sit around and think about it, pine over it. If it was to happen, great. But I certainly dont put any effort into concocting a long story about it." A Hart and Norris Trophy winner and one of the most imposing defencemen of his era, Pronger is considered a lock to make the Hall of Fame one day. Whether thats in 2015 will be up to the selection committee. "To quote HHOFs by-laws: A candidate for election in the player category must have concluded his or her career as an active player for a minimum of three playing seasons before his or her election," Hockey Hall of Fame president and CEO Jeff Denommme wrote in an email.dddddddddddd "As such, any player who concluded his or her career as an active player during or after the 2011-12 season will be eligible in 2015. Questions pertaining to eligible candidates for the 2015 election proceedings will be confirmed at HHOFs Board of Directors meeting in November." Pronger, who took a stick to the eye from then-Toronto Maple Leafs forward Mikhail Grabovski on Oct. 24, is living in St. Louis now and working as a scout with the Flyers. The effects from that injury assured that Nov. 19, 2011 at Winnipeg would go down as his final NHL game, and some symptoms have still not gone away. "I have them from time to time," Pronger said. "But Im doing pretty well. For the most part, Im pleased with the progress. Every once in a while you take a step backwards, but things have been progressing." Pronger was one of just two players to represent Canada at the first four Olympics with NHL players, along with goaltender Martin Brodeur. Any chance of his making Team Canada in 2014 was ended more than two years ago, but its not out of the realm of possibility to think a healthy Pronger could have made it to Sochi even at his age. "Whos to say? Theres a lot of what ifs," Pronger said. "We dont live in the what-if world, we live in the now world. Id like to think I would, but who knows? I dont know." Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz