Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 147 mal aufgerufen
 Smalltalk
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

17.05.2019 04:28
momentum we had from the ba Zitat · Antworten

Red Bulls canopy-style concept has split the opinion of the F1 paddock, with some leading figures arguing a balance must be struck between safety and the traditional risk of racing. Red Bull gave a public debut to their cockpit protection aeroscreen on Daniel Ricciardos car for one exploratory lap in Russian GP practice.The Red Bull idea is the second potential solution tried in recent months after Ferrari briefly ran with a halo on their car in winter testing. With the FIA determined to introduce some form of driver head protection to lessen the chance of head injuries, it seems likely that one of the two ideas will be adopted for 2017.However, the test of the aeroscreen in Sochi has provoked a more fundamental debate among drivers old and new about whether F1 should compromise its traditional open-cockpit formula. Weve got a cool, elegant futuristic Formula 1 car and youre going to have a riot shield sitting on top of it. Lewis Hamilton World champion Lewis Hamilton, who made his opposition to the halo clear earlier this year, is not a fan of the Red Bull idea either and believes an element of jeopardy should be retained in the sport.When I get in my car I know that there is a danger - thats been the same since I started when I was eight years old, he told reporters at the Russian GP.Thats the risk that Im willing to take and that is the risk that every single driver thats ever got in a car is willing to take. It [safety] has come along so far over the years, which is amazing and we have rarely seen deaths.If youre going to do it, close the cockpit like a fighter jet, dont half a** it. Do it one way or another. It looks like a riot shield. Weve got a cool, elegant futuristic Formula 1 car and youre going to have a riot shield sitting on top of it. Daniel Ricciardo completes a single installation lap with Red Bulls new aeroscreen canopy. Hamilton made clear he was not against safety advances, but believes they should not detract from the sports appeal.It is a good thing to see that the FIA do take safety seriously, he added. It is a constant thing that always needs to be worked on, but as long as it doesnt affect the aesthetics, the style and the coolness of Formula 1.When is the Russian GP on Sky?Former drivers turned Sky Sports F1 pundits Martin Brundle and Johnny Herbert were also unconvinced by the canopy.Thats something Id have expected the great Douglas Bader to have climbed out from, to be honest, said Brundle, referring to the famous RAF wartime pilot. What next? The logical conclusion to all this for me is a driver-less racing car. If youre not prepared to take a risk then dont get inside a racing car. Herbert said that while he did not think drivers would have issues with visibility in normal conditions, he admitted: Im still not sure about the concept. Aesthetically I dont think it looked that bad, its better looking than the halo, for sure.Its all going to be about angles and how lucky you are. Where does that wheel go if it hits? Its going to go high up in the air.Theres a purpose and a reason why everyone is concerned about objects coming towards the drivers head. I think its what F1 and single seater racing is about, its about that bit of risk.And although the idea has been devised by his own Red Bull team, Daniil Kvyat cautioned: We have to see what the fans think. If it takes too much away of the old fashioned look then we shouldnt do it. But if they can accept it... Kimi Raikkonen tests out his Ferrari with the new safety halo during pre-season testing in Barcelona. However, other drivers remain wholly behind the impending arrival of cockpit protection - with Jenson Button, the grids most experienced driver, even suggesting the Red Bull looked better with the partial canopy in place.I prefer the look of it, I think it looks better than a normal Formula 1 car, Button told Sky F1.But I think we have to look at the safety and what one is better for safety. I think in a couple of years time if we did go for the design that was on the Red Bull today we will look back and think the cars look weird without it.I used to watch the F1 powerboats in Bristol with the family with open cockpit for many years and then they had the closed cockpit and it looked so much cooler. That is not a reason to have that option, it is for safety and we have to have the right option for safety. Daniel Ricciardo likes Red Bulls new Aeroscreen following a test run in Practice 1 of the Russian GP Team-mate Fernando Alonso concurred: I think it is a must for safety. We dont need heroes in the sport right now.We saw many incidents and many occasions in the last couple of years and probably all the deaths we had in Formula 1 and junior categories came from head injuries so I think we dont want anyone getting hurt in the future. If there is a solution in place, and it seems it can be a solution, lets introduce it.Watch the whole Russian GP weekend - LIVE ONLY on Sky Sports F1. The race begins at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up from 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Hamilton: Halo worst looking mod ever WATCH: Red Bull test canopy Custom Los Angeles Kings Jerseys .com) - The Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings are ready to put all the talk and hype surrounding their meeting at Dodger Stadium behind them. Wayne Gretzky Jersey .Before a raucous sellout crowd, the Hawks won for the 29th time in 31 games to extend their Eastern-best record to 36-8.As usual, pretty much everyone chipped in.Four starters were in double figures and backup point guard Dennis Schroder led a spurt at the start of the fourth quarter that helped the Hawks pull away. http://www.kingsauthentic.com/authentic-...y-kings-jersey/. Torres tells Spanish daily AS "in football you never know where you will be inside one month. Im going to work hard, thats all you can do with this last part of the season so important. Tiger Williams Jersey . -- Jerome Williams glanced at Philadelphias schedule and realized he would be facing the Oakland Athletics yet again, with another new team. Kelly Hrudey Jersey . Winnipeg trailed by five points in the final minute when quarterback Drew Willy completed a 13-play, 75-yard drive with Feoli-Gudinos 18-yard touchdown catch on third down to lift the Bombers to a 34-33 victory over the Montreal Alouettes on Friday night.England forward George Kruis says improvement is key for England as they look ahead to a three-Test tour of Australia. Kruis was speaking ahead of the Old Mutual Wealth Cup match between England and Wales on 29 May, live on Sky Sports. The two sides will do battle for the first time since England avenged their World Cup loss with a 25-21 win at Twickenham during the Six Nations, and Kruis is relishing the prospect of facing his countrys old rivals as they aim to build on their Grand Slam heroics. Definitely upped the stakes with a game against Wales, said Kruis. Well be looking to take that momentum we had from the back of the Six Nations straight into that. Kruis scored the opening try in Englands 15-6 win over Scotland in February You look at how we left the Six Nations out in France, everyone was pretty happy that we completed that job but its been drilled into us that we know were not our finished product.Were far from world class at the moment, weve got a long way to go and were looking forward to getting out there on the field. England and Saracens second rowers Kruis and Maro Itoje with the RBS Six Nations Triple Crown trophy The first thing we wanted was to be improving each week, and come the end of the Six Nations we were definitely improving, and well just take that forward.Eddie Jones will be in the Sky Sports News studios to talk to us about the Wales game and the subsequent tour of Australia, and Kruis believes the coach will hold nothing back when talking about the players. No excuses for ruthless England Phil Edwards explains why he is confident ahead of Englands three-Test series against Australia Hes given us gentle reminders of what we need to work on, how we need to keep improving. At the end of the day thats all weve got to do, keep improving.Were a young squad, we all know were not the finished product.He knows were a young, eager group. Were willing to learn, weve still got that hunger and that passion within us, I think hhe plays on that a bit.dddddddddddd. Eddie Jones talks about a number of subjects, including the abrasive Michael Cheika Hes a good coach and hes got a good coaching staff behind him, so its an interesting prospect for us.He plays his mind games, Kruis added with a smile.Before Kruis puts on the England jersey he has club commitments with Saracens, who are flying high. They will finish the regular Premiership season as top seeds, earning them a home semi-final, and have a Champions Cup final against Racing 92 to look forward to. Kruis points to the depth of the squad as the main contributor to the strong season.When we went to the Six Nations, the guys did a hell of a job of putting up a front and keeping us in the top four, and now a lot of the players are back and were just massively excited to play these big games.Weve put some much into it as a squad, as coaches and backroom staff; its a whole team approach and hopefully we can pay that off in the next couple of weeks.Youve got to work [Racing 92] out first, there will definitely be a big week of preparation coming into it. We pride ourselves on training well and playing well - there will be a big sense of that.Its a proper squad effort, its not just the 15 out there on the field. The amount of players weve used this whole season has been incredible, and everyones played a part.Its been a fantastic season for us in that sense. Also See: Ella to help England Hartley set for comeback PRO12 permutations Rugby union video Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz