Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 123 mal aufgerufen
 Smalltalk
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

18.05.2019 10:15
ad coach Mike Benevides parted w Zitat · Antworten

Daniil Kvyat has admitted he was shocked by his demotion from Red Bull to junior outfit Toro Rosso. Just two races after finishing on the podium in Bahrain, Kvyat has lost his seat to Max Verstappen following a calamitous Russian GP.The youngster has revealed he was first told of his demotion in a phone call from Helmut Marko, the right-hand man to Red Bull owner Dietrich Mateschitz, while watching TV programme Game of Thrones in his Moscow flat. There was no real explanation. If the bosses want something to happen then they make it happen - its as simple as that, said Kvyat. In a highly-charged press conference at Barcelona, in which Kvyat was seated alongside Verstappen and his new Toro Rosso team-mate Carlos Sainz, the Russian vowed: I will give my answers on the track. Kvyat added: The decision was a shock. But there are 17 races left and I have gone back to Toro Rosso, the team l drove for in 2014, and the goals are clear.Widely identified as a future world champion, Verstappen will partner Daniel Ricciardo for the rest of the season in what promises to be a riveting contest.He is very fast and he has a lot of experience in the team, the Dutch teenager acknowledged.Which driver is under the most pressure in Spain?While Red Bulls ruthlessness has been applauded by many in the paddock, the sports drivers have united to voice their support for Kvyat. I really just hope for Daniil, said world champion Lewis Hamilton. Theyve got two great drivers here and I hope it doesnt hinder either of their careers. Too much pressure, too much stress, early on can lead the wrong way. Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton react to the news of Kvyat and Verstappens swap After being out-qualified by Ricciardo in all four of the opening qualifying sessions of the year, Kvyats last act in a Red Bull car was ramming into the Ferrari car of Sebastian Vettel - the driver he replaced at Red Bull - twice on the first lap at Sochi.While Marko has suggested that Kvyat struggled to cope with the pressure of Ricciardos relentless speed, the stakes may actually be even higher for his new contest against Sainz. Even at the respective ages of 22 and 21, the futures of both Kvyat and Sainz in F1 may well hinge on their results over the next seven months. I appreciate what Red Bull do - put young talent in the car, said Sainz. I am sure that if l can show the same speed but with different results then my time will come. I will fight for my chance as much as l can.Kvyats Game of Thrones battles havent ended yet. Daniil Kvyat responds to whether he now has to make new tyre choices or inherits Max Verstappens, but he also clarifies whether he keeps both his podium, Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Spanish GP talking points Whos under the most pressure? Clayton Keller Jersey . -- The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season. Wayne Gretzky Jersey . In an interview with La Presse this week, the five-time Stanley Cup champion and three-time NHL scoring leader specifically took aim at wingers Thomas Vanek and Max Pacioretty, saying they cant show up in a 7-4 win over the New York Rangers in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Final and come up empty in Game 6. http://www.authenticcoyotespro.com/Customized/. When New Zealand finally held on for an 8-7 win, France No. 8 Imanol Harinordoquy collapsed to the ground, having given every drop of energy he could muster, and lay prone as All Blacks danced around him in celebration. Few critics had given France any chance, but coach Marc Lievremonts team rallied from 8-0 down and came within one kick of taking the lead with 15 minutes remaining, only for flyhalf Francois Trinh-Ducs 49-meter effort to drift wide. Michael Grabner Jersey . On a hot, sweaty day, the Hall of Famer looked cool and comfortable. Jason Demers Jersey . Five years ago, Nestor and Zimonjic beat the American twins to win the title. But the Bryans, the worlds top-ranked team, needed 74 minutes to earn the victory Saturday as both Nestor and Zimonjic lost serve in the second set.KAMLOOPS, B.C. -- The B.C. Lions turned to a familiar face when their ground game was in tatters late last season, and Stefan Logan is looking forward to once again exploiting his unique backfield partnership with Andrew Harris in 2014. "Its like ketchup and mustard," Logan said of the Lions running back duo. "If you dont have ketchup and mustard on your hamburger, it wont be any good." Logan was a dynamic threat for the Lions in 2008 before jumping to the NFL, but when the phone stopped ringing with offers down south he decided on a return to his former CFL club. "As I was at home waiting on calls I was working out and staying in shape and stuff like that," said Logan. "When I talked to the B.C. Lions I was more than willing to come up here and help us win games." A leaky offensive line and a tendency to abandon the ground attack meant the Lions were without a 100-yard rusher for 11 straight contests in 2013, but the speedy Logans injection into the lineup helped the situation improve almost overnight. A more south-runner, Harris was no longer the only focus for defences, and both he and Logan found some traction as the Lions ran for almost 200 yards a game over the seasons final three weeks. "(Harris) does a lot of different things that I dont do," Logan said at training camp last week. "Hes more of a downhill, patient runner and hits the hole. Im more of a slasher, getting inside and outside. "He has the ability to do certain things that Im not that great at, and I can do certain things that he cant do. Thats what makes it such a great running back (combination)." Despite all the struggles last season, Harris still managed to rush for 998 yards and seven touchdowns. Clearly frustrated at times, the Winnipeg native never criticized his coaches or teammates and is now looking forward to having Logan as a backfield counterpart for a full season. "Its going to be a great give-and-take scenario. Having two guys to spell each other and feed off each other ... any time he makes a play, Im going to want to make a play," said Harris. "I think we both bring a different skill set and thats something we can utilize. Having us both on the field at the same time is going to create mismatches with linebackers and in the pass game as well. "I think no mattter what we do were going to be productive.dddddddddddd." Not unfamiliar with the spotlight of being a ball carrier after mainly returning kicks in the NFL, Logan had sympathy for Harris when things werent going well last season. "I understand when people point the finger at you and its not your fault. Its not like his running style had changed or he started tipping (plays) or anything like that," said Logan. "When youve got people pointing the finger, its always going to be towards you because youre running the ball. "If guys miss a block, the fans dont see that. All they see is you." Lions head coach Mike Benevides parted ways with offensive co-ordinator Jacques Chapdelaine after last season and replaced him with former CFL quarterback Khari Jones in hopes of reinvigorating a stagnant attack. "What everybodys seen the last couple years in our league is you have to run the football," said Benevides. "Two years ago we were the best running team, last year we werent but I think we showed an identity at the end of the season when we were running for 200 yards a game. "With (Logan and Harris), you have two changeup guys. You have two elite players with different skill sets that can attack out of the backfield." Jones has made it clear he wants to be aggressive, and with starting quarterback Travis Lulay still struggling to come back from shoulder surgery, the Lions could lean on Logan and Harris even more. "Its going to give us some great options on offence," said Jones. "Its going to be our job as an offensive staff to find out how to best utilize those two guys and get them the ball in the right positions." The Lions will host the Grey Cup in November, and with the CFL and its players association now waiting to ratify a new labour agreement, the team is eager to see what a Logan-Harris backfield can do from the start. "Were all about getting those positive yards and not putting that heat on our back. We want to put the team on our back to move forward," said Logan. "I felt (Harriss) pain last year and I wanted to come in and boost him up and let him know that its going to be OK. "I told him: You and I are going to be back here together and were going to run this thing down their throat until the season is over." Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz