Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

21.05.2019 04:14
east 10 hits in its ninth stra Zitat · Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee tweaked its top of the batting order recently and it has been paying off. On Friday night, the rest of the Brewers lineup joined in on the fun. Ryan Braun homered to highlight a five-run first inning and the Brewers beat the Chicago Cubs 11-5 on Friday night. "Everybodys swinging the bat well," Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke said, "and theres no doubt when everybody is hitting like this and there are mistakes made, were not missing them like we were earlier." Braun had three hits and three RBIs for Milwaukee, which has won 25 of its last 31 games against Chicago. Rickie Weeks and Martin Maldonado had three hits and two RBIs each as the Brewers scored a season-high runs in its most lopsided victory of the year. "Youve got to cherish moments like this when you come out swinging and it lasts the whole game," Weeks said. "Its always a good thing." Marco Estrada (5-2) allowed three earned runs and six hits in six innings. Travis Wood (5-5) turned in his shortest outing of the season when he lasted only 2 2-3 innings. He gave up 10 hits and seven earned runs for the Cubs (19-33), who have the worst record in the majors. "They hit everything I threw up there," said Wood, who allowed two hits and struck out seven in seven innings of a 4-2 victory over Milwaukee on May 18. "It didnt matter what I threw. They were hacking early and they got to me. ... Three pitches into it, I was two runs downs. Its tough to get into a rhythm there." Chicago, shut out in its last two games at San Francisco, ended its scoreless streak at 22 innings. "We scored a couple of runs but we fell behind the 8 ball early, and it was just kind of tough to recover," Chicago manager Rick Renteria said. The change to the top of Milwaukees lineup has paid dividends. Jean Segura has batted leadoff the last eight games and is 14 for 38 (.368) with seven runs scored during that time. Braun has hit second in each of the last six games and is 13 for 27 (.481) with seven RBIs. Before this season he had not batted anywhere in the starting lineup but third since Sept. 30, 2010. And Carlos Gomez batted cleanup for his seventh straight game -- Aramis Ramirez is on the disabled list -- and is 13 for 27 with one homer and eight RBIs. He led off his first 42 games this season. Against Chicago, they were a combined 4 for 5 with a walk in the first two innings to help Milwaukee take a 6-0 lead. "We just need to do what works for us," Segura said. "This is good for us." All three reached base in the first, as Chicago allowed five runs in an inning for the first time since April 12, against St. Louis. "When you come out in the first inning like we did, thats outstanding," Roenicke said. "It allows your pitcher to do some different things, and then we added to it, which a lot of times weve been scoring in the first inning or second inning and then we dont do much the rest of the game." On the first pitch of the game, Segura reached on an infield single. Two pitches later, Brauns blast sailed over the wall in right-centre field for his eighth homer -- and first at Miller Park. "When you get guys on base early, things usually escalate pretty well after that," Weeks said. Gomez walked and scored on a double by Khris Davis for a 3-0 lead. Weeks followed with a run-scoring single before Maldonado gave Milwaukee a 5-0 lead with a two-out double. In the second, Gomez extended his hitting streak to 10 games with a single that drove in Braun for the six-run lead. A four-run fifth padded Milwaukees lead to 11-2. "It makes things a little easier, especially when Im kind of scuffling," Estrada said. "My last two outings before this Ive kind of been all over the place. Tonight I just felt much better. I located better, but still walked four guys and cant keep doing stuff like that." NOTES: Ramirez will begin a rehab assignment Sunday with the Class-A Wisconsin Timber Rattlers. ... Chicagos 20 road losses are the most in the NL. ... Braun moved into sole possession of fourth place on the franchises all-time RBI list with 707. ... Wood was trying to become the fourth Cubs pitcher in the last 20 years with five victories in May. ... Milwaukee tied a team record by collecting at least 10 hits in its ninth straight game. ... Starlin Castro has reached safely in his last 14 games at Miller Park dating to Aug. 22, 2012. ... Chicago is 7-25 at Miller Park since the start of the 2011 season. Zach Randolph Jersey .Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards. Jaren Jackson Jr. Jersey .com) - Theres nothing better for a team than to send out the staff ace in the most important game of the season. http://www.grizzliesbasketballpro.info/M...izzlies-Jersey/. Completely. Two days after releasing Peyton Manning, the longtime face of the franchise, the Colts announced they were cutting four fan favourites: running back Joseph Addai, linebacker Gary Brackett, safety Melvin Bullitt and tight end Dallas Clark. Jarell Martin Jersey .Lets go back to the Avs, who have become one of the funnest teams to watch in this years playoffs. Mario Chalmers Jersey . One out away from finishing off an impressive shutout, they let a must-win game slip away.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Hi Kerry, Early in the second period of Mondays game between Los Angeles and Vancouver, Kings player Jake Muzzin hit Canuck Daniel Sedin with a high stick, knocking a tooth out. Sedin clearly showed the tooth to the referees, yet Muzzin received only a two-minute minor. Why was this not a double minor? Thanks,Shaun from Vancouver --- Hi Kerry, As I watched Daniel Sedin take a high stick to the mouth and broke a tooth (at least now people can tell the two apart), shouldnt that be a double minor? My understanding of rule 60.3 regarding a double minor is that it is any injury should warrant a double minor and blood does not have to show. When a player carries or holds any part of his stick above the shoulders of the opponent so that injury results, the Referee shall assess a double-minor penalty for all contact that causes an injury, whether accidental or careless, in the opinion of the Referee. Could you explain why the referees didnt give Muzzin a double minor? Thanks,GarethRichmond, BC Shaun and Gareth: Based on the physical evidence presented by Daniel Sedin to Referee Steve Kozari and the calm and accepting demeanor coach John Tortorella demonstrated in the explanation that followed, its most obvious that a replacement crown became unglued as a result of the high stick committed by Jake Muzzin. The solid cap Daniel pulled out of his mouth does not constitute an injury. On the other hand, if Sedin had spit out broken fragments of a tooth (crown) or even withheld solid evidence in his glove revealing a brokken chicklet, short of checking dental records the referee would have legitimate cause to assess a double minor penalty.dddddddddddd I found myself in this very situation in two different games played within a week of each other. Both times they involved Matthew Barnaby and his missing tooth. I wasnt aware that Barney had a capped front tooth. A stick came up near Barneys face and he immediately bent over and covered his mouth. By the time I got to him Matthews big smile revealed a broken front tooth. I assessed a double minor penalty as a result of the apparent injury.The very next week I worked another game involving the Buffalo Sabres player. During the National Anthem I noticed that Matt Barnaby was sporting a shiny silver crown. As good luck would have it, this time around I was in perfect position to see an errant stick clearly missed Barnabys face and head. Once again, Matthew doubled over, grabbed his face and yanked the silver cap out of his mouth which he immediately concealed inside his glove. Barney then approached me and pointed to the same filed down remnants of a front tooth as he appealed for a double minor penalty to be called. I now had legitimate reason to suspect I had been duped in the previous game. I told Matthew he had two problems with this attempt to sell a penalty call this time around. For one, the stick never touched him and two, his memory was obviously fuzzy since I was the same ref he pulled this on a week earlier. Matthew didnt dispute my claim and instead fished the shiny cap out of his glove, stuck it back in his mouth and gave me the smile of a choir boy! Fortunately for Referee Steve Kozari, Daniel Sedin didnt take a bite out of Barnabys play book. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz