Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 151 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

21.05.2019 04:15
e outburst.So it was e Zitat · Antworten

RALEIGH, N.C. -- Jaromir Jagr could always score goals -- and on this night, a bunch of New Jersey Devils did as well. Jagr had a goal and two assists, and the Devils scored four goals in the third period of a 5-2 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday night. Jagrs goal with 3:29 left was the 692nd of his career, tying him with Steve Yzerman for eighth on the NHLs all-time list. In his previous game, he passed longtime Pittsburgh teammate Mario Lemieux. Next up: Mark Messier at 694. "I dont really chase anything," Jagr said. "I enjoy my teammates and my linemates. I enjoy the game, the way we play. Our line, I like the way our line played. When Im happy about our game, I know the goals are going to come. "Thats why I dont really worry about it," he added. "If theres no chances to score goals, then I would start worrying about it." There certainly were plenty of them late in this game. Adam Henrique scored the go-ahead goal on a power play with 7:58 left after Andrei Loktionov tied it with 11:17 remaining. Dainius Zubrus then added a goal off a deflection and also had an assist, after Mark Fayne scored an early goal. Eleven Devils showed up on the score sheet, and that helped them snap a three-game losing streak and match the season scoring high they set in a 5-0 win over Nashville on Nov. 10. "I didnt see (the big third period) coming," coach Peter DeBoer said. "But I felt good about where our game was and our ability to get a couple of goals in the third period." Jeff Skinner and Jordan Staal scored in the second period to give the Hurricanes a 2-1 lead. "This games all about consistency," Carolina coach Kirk Muller said. "If youre going to go out and not play 60 (minutes) and just a couple guys are passengers ... youre not going to win the majority of hockey games. And we didnt have enough from a few guys and ... a chain reaction, it costs you in other parts." Cory Schneider stopped 16 shots in his first start since Nov. 21 for New Jersey. Cam Ward made 26 saves in his fourth straight start for the Hurricanes. The Devils trailed 2-1 entering the final period before the goals came in bunches. "They wore us down late in the game," Muller said, "and it cost us." Loktionov tied it with 11:17 left when his shot trickled past Ward. After a hooking penalty to Carolinas Riley Nash, Henrique won an offensive-zone draw before chipping in the rebound of Eric Gelinas shot high past Ward to make it 3-2. Zubrus then redirected a slap shot from Jon Merrill 1:50 later to put the Devils up by two goals. Jagr finished the scoring with his 36th career goal against the Carolina-Hartford franchise. "You have to keep the faith," Jagr said. "We just had to battle through it and hope Wards not going to make all the saves." That huge third came after the Hurricanes -- who scored three goals in the second period of a 4-3 win over New Jersey two nights earlier -- struck twice in the middle period on Friday. Skinner tied it at 1-all 1:53 into the second when he whipped the rebound of Ryan Murphys shot past Schneider. Then, after a melee in front of Ward created a 4-on-4 situation, Justin Faulk found Staal behind the Devils defencemen at the blue line. Staal beat Schneider low to his glove side on the breakaway that gave Carolina its first lead at 6:34. That came after Fayne gave the Devils a 1-0 lead when he scored his first goal of the season with 1:40 left in the first. He fired a loose puck that beat a screened Ward high. "I liked our game right from the drop of the puck," DeBoer said. "I thought we had good energy, good legs. We created a lot of things. ... We found our game again in the third." NOTES: The Devils activated D Anton Volchenkov from injured reserve before the game and had him in the lineup. ... Carolina D Mike Komisarek was in the lineup for just the seventh time this season and first since Nov. 18. ... Gelinas rang the left post with a slap shot with about 14 minutes left in the second -- seconds before the dust-up in front of Ward. Justin Reid Texans Jersey . Yet heading to New York, the Habs remain positive as it all comes down to the one main ingredient that the organization has built its team on - character. Martinas Rankin Jersey . The San Antonio Spurs handled the conditions, and the team, and it sure helped when a suffering LeBron James couldnt make it to the finish. http://www.officialauthentictexansstore....stomized.html.Y. -- Cory Schneider has to make the most of his opportunities to guard the New Jersey Devils net to earn more playing time. Keke Coutee Texans Jersey . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. Tyrann Mathieu Texans Jersey . -- Chicago manager Darold Butler has a message for the Windy City.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Jamal Crawford never stews over statistics. As a prolific scorer, he knows hes usually one shot away from triggering an offensive outburst.So it was easy for him to shrug off his 20-of-62 shooting in five previous games and let things fly. Crawford scored 21 of his 23 points in the fourth quarter, and the Los Angeles Clippers held off the struggling Denver Nuggets 102-98 Monday night for their fifth straight victory.I wanted to be aggressive and try to open up stuff, said Crawford, last seasons Sixth Man of the Year.Crawford scored Los Angeles final five points and had a key save that led to a basket in the closing seconds, when the Clippers completed their biggest comeback of the season after trailing by 16 earlier in the game.During timeouts, Crawford kept telling his teammates they were going to win.He was guaranteeing it, coach Doc Rivers said.The usually soft-spoken Crawford said, I always have belief.Ty Lawson led the Nuggets with 19 points and 11 assists. Arron Afflalo scored 18, Wilson Chandler had 18 points and 10 rebounds, and Jusuf Nurkic grabbed 10 rebounds in Denvers seventh straight loss.Matt Barnes added 18 points for Los Angeles, and Blake Griffin had 14 points, nine rebounds and 10 assists. Chris Paul scored 15 points.Griffin and Paul credited Crawford and the rest of the Clippers bench for bringing them all the way back.He was huge, Griffin said about Crawford. His scoring was unbelievable and it can come in a flash. Thats what he does for us.The Clippers trailed by 10 early in the fourth before Crawford found his shooting touch. He hit a tying 3-pointer, and then followed with another basket that made it 94-92 with 2:30 remaining.Glen Davis exhorted the crowd, shouting Lets go at fans and waving his arms.His energy can lift a whole building, Crawford said. His energy is contagious. That can turn into wins for us.Afflalo tied it again before Barnes go-ahead basket. Pauls pass was on its way out of bounds before Crawford saved it and passed to Barnes as Crawford was running out of bounds on the baseline. Barnes converted for a 96-94 lead.I knew if I saved it, hed be right there under the basket, Crawford said.Crawford converted three free throws to make it 99-94.Chandlers floater and two free throws by Darrell Arthur drew the Nuggets to 99-98.Crawford made two trips to the line in the final 5 seconds, going 3 of 4 to seal the victory.In the fourth quarter, I thought we fell asleepp a few times when he was off the ball, and he was able to get clean looks coming off a pick, Nuggets coach Brian Shaw said.dddddddddddd We rotated over to their lesser shooters a few times, and Matt Barnes was able to swing it over to Crawford a couple of times.Denver led 77-69 going into the fourth, having padded its lead with an 11-0 run in the third.The effort is there, but weve got to develop some killer instinct, Shaw said.The Clippers defence started getting stops with 5 minutes left in the second quarter, triggering their transition game. They outscored the Nuggets 22-6 to take a 50-47 lead at the break. Griffin hit a layup off an alley-oop pass from Paul after Griffin got the offensive rebound. On the Clippers next possession, Griffin returned the favour with an alley-oop pass that DeAndre Jordan dunked.The Nuggets came out strong to start the game, shooting 59 per cent and building a 16-point lead in the first quarter. Chandler hit back-to-back 3-pointers while scoring their first 10 points before Kenneth Faried and Afflalo teamed on a 12-0 run.___TIP-INSNuggets: They lost their third in a row on the road, where they are 6-15.Clippers: Barnes had a strained abdominal muscle, and re-aggravated it in the fourth quarter. ... The previous largest deficit Los Angeles had overcome this season was 14 points against Portland on Nov. 8. ... The Clippers evened the season series 1-all.NURKICS PROGRESSThe rookie centre made his 10th start in 33 games. He finished with six points, and all 10 of his rebounds were on the defensive end to go with three blocked shots. But the 7-foot Bosnian Beast committed four fouls.He gets in foul trouble because the benefit of the calls are going to go against the rookie most of the time, Shaw said. He plays a physical game and hes fearless. His games been up and down, but hes had his moments.JORDANS BIDJordan had seven points, 12 rebounds and four blocked shots in the first half. The Clippers centre will have to wait until Thursday to find out if he will be a reserve pick for the All-Star game.That was a postcard to all the coaches, Rivers said of Jordans blocks.Rivers said he called his peers around the NBA in an effort to get Jordan a trip to New York along with Griffin for All-Star weekend.Theres some begging, Rivers joked. I offer them food, drinks.UP NEXTNuggets: At New Orleans on Wednesday.Clippers: At Utah on Wednesday in the opener of their eight-game Grammy trip. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz