Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 145 mal aufgerufen
 Smalltalk
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

22.05.2019 05:28
e first time since trading longtim Zitat · Antworten

Brooklyn, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Avery Bradley scored 21 points and the Boston Celtics beat the Brooklyn Nets, 89-81. Tyler Zeller gave 18 points for Boston, which won on the road for the first time since trading longtime point guard Rajon Rondo to Dallas on Dec. 18. Evan Turner only scored six points but posted team highs of eight rebounds and seven assists, and five Celtics reserves scored between five and nine points. Brooklyn got 16 points and 12 rebounds from Mason Plumlee and 17 points from Joe Johnson in its third straight defeat. Kobe Bryant Jersey . Liriano pitched in and out of trouble in his duel with Josh Beckett, and Ike Davis homered to help the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 2-1 Friday night. Youth LeBron James Lakers Jersey .Y. -- First, Ryan Miller. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/LeBron-James-Jersey/.TV Series: Duck Dynasty. Jerry West Lakers Jersey . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Magic Johnson Jersey . Mike Ribeiro had a goal and an assist as Phoenix held on to snap a two-game losing streak with a 4-3 win over the Edmonton Oilers on Friday.UFC 175 will play a very big role in Chris Weidmans career. It will either be the night he proves it wasnt just luck that got him the belt or it will cement the fact that he isnt worthy of being among the great champions. Either way you look at it, two belts are on the line Saturday night, and the card has a few interesting fights for fans. This is how Gabby McAlpine and Jordan Cieciwa see the night playing out. Follow Gabby @WebSodaGirl and cheer for #TeamGabzilla, or you can back #TeamJC and my picks @FitCityJordan Chris Weidman (11-0-0) vs. Lyoto Machida (21-4-0) JC: Thankfully Machida is not known for his leg kicks. I never want to see video like Anderson Silva breaking his shin again, thank you very much. This is the night that Weidman proves himself. However, I think Machida will play the spoiler. Weidman has the advantage in wrestling, but look what Machida did to the last wrestler he met. He destroyed Munoz, and thats no easy task. I think we are looking at a Machida who wants to get back to his winning ways. Its going to start here with Weidman. Look for a very decisive win for the contender. Hell get his timing, and a third round KO. Gabzilla: Chris Weidman will get this; I have sat with Chris and have had the fortunate opportunity to really chat with him. People say his last two fights were flukes. The knock out and the broken leg... I dont think so. We are in the new age of a champion. I believe in him and nothing can stop him now. Ronda Rousey (9-0-0) vs. Alexis Davis (16-5-0) JC: Here is the problem with this fight. Rousey is just simply outstanding. No one in her division has got to the point where they are just purely dominant. She does not have an equal yet. That is just part of the evolution of womens MMA. Someone will put the time in, and have the killer instinct, I dont think its Davis, not yet anyway. Rousey made it clear last fight that she answered the critics by improving her striking, leaving her game without any holes. She is just tooo dominant right now to let Davis take the belt.dddddddddddd It will be a good fight, Davis is skilled. She just wont get the win. This is probably going to be another first round arm bar. Gabzilla: I dont think any woman in the division has a chance against Rousey. Lover her or hate her, she is here to stay Stefan Struve (25-6-0) vs. Matt Mitrione (7-3-0) JC: I am very excited to see Struve back in the cage, and really think the Martine fight is the only match up that makes sense. Martine is skilled and building a solid career in MMA. He knocks people out, and makes fights exciting. However, Martine is susceptible to the submission game. Those long legs of Struve and the fact that hes a smart fighter, I see this heading to the mat. Very similar to the win against Pat Barry, I see this being a solid triangle choke win for the Dutch Giant. Gabzilla: I think Matt will take this one. Struve is a giant... He has amazing reach and has won by sub. But I dont think he will be able to manage the power of Martine. Think Matt takes the win by KO Uriah Hall vs. Thiago Santos JC: Uriah Hall just doesnt seem to be there for the big show. If he hasnt gone back to his gym and really turned it up for this fight, I cant see him getting past Thiago Santos. Hall is a terrific wrestler, but it hasnt translated yet to the UFC cage. My fear for Hall is that he looks flat again, loses to Santos, and finds himself out of a job with the UFC. Im sure being 1-2 in his last three fights has done everything but impress the brass at the UFC. Time will tell, and Thiago Santos is the perfect test to see if Hall belongs in the UFC or not. He is fighting for his job, so he may bring that next level wrestling. I see this ending in a decision with Santos being the victor. Gabzilla: Hall won his last fight against Lebed but who hasnt beaten Chris... Halls start in the UFC after TUF has not been good. He has not lived up to the hype Thiago Santos is hungry and will win over hall. Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz