Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 113 mal aufgerufen
 Smalltalk
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

22.05.2019 05:29
extension until after the season is over. Zitat · Antworten

ATLANTA -- Lou Williams is out of the doghouse. Good thing, because the Atlanta Hawks really needed him Monday night. Williams scored 22 points off the bench to give some help to one-man show Paul Millsap, rallying Atlanta to a 103-95 victory that denied the Philadelphia 76ers their first winning streak in nearly three months. The Hawks, clinging to the final playoff spot in the East, snapped a six-game losing streak and won for only the seventh time in 27 games. They came into the night one game ahead of the New York Knicks. "We all kind of looked at each other," said Hawks guard Kyle Korver, who returned to the lineup after missing six games with back spasms. "We all know whats on the line." Williams sat out seven straight games in March, but it didnt have anything to do with being hurt. He was on the outs with first-year coach Mike Budenholzer, who didnt play his top bench scorer for seven straight games even though the Hawks were struggling mightily. The message received, Williams playing time has picked up over the last seven games. He came through with two crucial 3-pointers in the closing minutes as the Hawks bounced back from an early 14-point deficit. "Thats what weve been expecting from him all season," teammate DeMarre Carroll said. "Coach did a good job of not playing Lou, to show him that he couldnt take his opportunities for granted. Hes playing some better basketball now." Millsap carried the Hawks much of the night, also snagging a season-high 17 rebounds. But Williams hit the biggest shots down the stretch, a floater that snapped a 92-all tie, then back-to-back 3s from deep in the same corner to finish off the 76ers. It was his most points since a season-high 28 against Charlotte on Dec. 28. "That was the first time I had to deal with that in my career," Williams said on his benching. "We werent in a good rhythm and Coach wanted to change things up, try something new. He told me to stay ready. Thats what I did." The 76ers were coming off a victory over Detroit, snapping an NBA record-tying streak of 26 consecutive losses. But they couldnt win two in a row for the first time since Jan. 4. Thaddeus Young led Philadelphia with 23 points, while James Anderson chipped in with 19. If only the 76ers could have figured out a way to stop Williams. "Lou did what Lou does -- came out and hit two big 3s, and the game pretty much was determined at that stage," 76ers coach Brett Brown said. "He went back to the old Lou." The 76ers led from the opening minutes until late in the third, when the Hawks stormed to the front by closing the period on a 9-0 run. Williams got it going with a three-point play, Carroll dunked off a turnover, Williams made two more free throws, and Carroll laid one in to give Atlanta a 75-73 lead heading to the final quarter. Philadelphia turned it over twice and missed its final four shots of the period, the last of those a reverse layup by Elliot Williams that rolled off the rim. Atlantas Mike Scott stood defiantly over Williams after playing him tough, the 76ers player sprawled out beneath him on the floor. The Hawks shot just 32 per cent in the first half, were out front for a total of only 29 seconds, and trailed 53-43 at the break. NOTES: 76ers F Arnett Moultrie was suspended five games without pay for a league drug violation. Moultrie, who played 12 games for Philadelphia this season, was assigned to Delaware of the D-League. He cant play with the minor league team during his suspension, either. "Arnett is still a part of the team and we will reach out to him and help him where we can," Brown said. ... Korver finished with 11 points on 3-of-10 shooting. ... Atlanta swept the season series, following up a 113-103 victory at home and a 125-99 win in Philadelphia that started the 76ers historic losing streak. Harold Landry Jersey .com) - The surging Montreal Canadiens will try to match their longest winning streak of the season when they visit the Florida Panthers for Saturdays clash at BB&T Center. Rashaan Evans Titans Jersey . Van Slyke drove in a career-high four runs with two homers off struggling left-hander Tony Cingrani, and the Los Angeles Dodgers pulled away to a 6-2 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Monday night, a rare comfortable win in their pitching-dominated series. http://www.titansauthenticofficialonline...ler-jersey.html. The No. 5 Aztecs held Burton, the Mountain Wests leading scorer, to 11 points, 10 below his average, in beating the Wolf Pack 73-58 on Saturday night. Blaine Gabbert Titans Jersey . - Vince Wilfork has played only two career games in Kansas City. Bennie Logan Jersey . Defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, the Houston Texans No. 1 pick in the draft, was on the field Tuesday for the first time with former NFL Defensive Player of the Year J.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Panthers used the franchise tag on Greg Hardy on Friday, preventing the outspoken defensive end from hitting the free agent market. Hardy will make $12.45 million next season. The team also re-signed kicker Graham Gano to a four-year contract. Financial terms of that deal were not released. Hardy, known by teammates as "The Kraken," tied a franchise single-season record with 15 sacks in 2013 and was selected second-team All-Pro by The Associated Press. SportsIllustrated.com ranked Hardy as this off-seasons top NFL free agent. Hardy led the Panthers with 38 quarterback pressures and posted a career-high 67 tackles last season. "We are very pleased that Greg will be back with the Panthers next season," Panthers head coach Ron Rivera said in a release. "He was a big reason we were able to lead the league in sacks last year and keeps our defensive line intact." The Panthers have until July 15 to sign Hardy to a long-term contract extension. After that date they cant discuss a contract extension until after the season is over. "The franchise mechanism gives us time to secure the services of a very good player while we continue to look at the future of Greg with the Carolina Panthers," Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman said in a release. "We have had great dialogue with both Greg and his agent. It was important to keep our defensive front together." Hardy and Charles Johnson are the only set of teammates to record 10 or more sacks in each of the last two seasons. They have combined for 49.5 sacks during that span, tied for most in the NFL. A former sixth-round draft pick out of Mississippi, Hardy made the league veteran minimum salary last year. Hardy said in January he would have no problem if the Panthers used the franchise tag on him after being selected to his first Pro Bowl. "I would love a franchise (tag), man," Hardy said prior to the playoffs. "Add another year on my career. Get to play foootball a little bit longer without a contract.dddddddddddd. Another year to be in Carolina just to get them a chance to get their fiscal responsibilities in order so we can be here forever, like Steve Smith and a lot of other guys." Hardy becomes the fifth player in Panthers history to receive the franchise tag, joining punter Todd Sauerbrun (2003), tackle Jordan Gross (2008), defensive end Julius Peppers (2009) and centre Ryan Kalil (2011). Gano helps solidify the teams kicking situation. The 26-year-old Gano is coming off a successful season, converting 24 of 27 field goal attempts while helping the team to a 12-4 record and the NFC South title. He set a franchise record and tied for the NFL lead with six made field goals from 50 yards or more. He was the only NFL kicker with three or more attempts from 50 yards or more without a miss from that distance. "Im really excited to be back in Carolina," Gano said. "It is where my family and I wanted to be. I love the organization and feel this is the best place for me." Rivera said: "The special teams unit was a large part of our success last year and we are excited to keep Graham as a part of our team. Graham has shown range and accuracy in his field goal kicking, and his strong leg has been a weapon for us on kickoffs." Of his 82 kickoffs, 76 reached the end zone, including 63 for touchbacks, the highest percentage in the NFL since 1994. A five-year NFL veteran, Gano spent his first three seasons with the Washington Redskins. He has converted 92 of 118 field goal attempts in his career. Gano feels like he has some stability on the team, which has helped his game. "When I was in Washington I went through four holders and that took some getting used to," Gano said. "I finally got comfortable there and made my last 14 of 17 field goals. Ive carried over that consistency to Carolina." Gano said he was celebrating the new deal by taking his son to Chic-fil-A. Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz