Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 165 mal aufgerufen
 Verabredungen MTB-Touren
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

23.05.2019 05:23
n with Ben Scrivens and Vik Zitat · Antworten

One has 10 major honours to his name, celebrated his 100th cap for his country with a vital goal against world champions Germany in October and has started a Champions League final. The other captained a title winning team last season, was the Netherlands player of the year in the same campaign and is behind only Michael Owen and Alan Shearer on a list of Newcastles record signings.But it seems certain that they wont both be in the Premier League next season, at least not with their current clubs. The two North East giants are on a precipice. Both in the relegation zone after Norwichs win at West Brom; the Canaries remain in the mix themselves, Aston Villa are stranded and the rest look a long way off.In short, at least one of them will go down. This weekends Tyne-Wear derby could well decide which and, as a result, may be the most important of the 156 the two have contested in more than a century of rivalry.John OShea, of course, is the man who won 10 trophies - including five Premier Leagues with Manchester United - has started more than 100 times for the Republic of Ireland and began the 2009 Rome final against Barcelona.He may be fighting for his place in the Sunderland team at the moment, but its hard to see Sam Allardyce leaving him out this weekend. OShea is a proven winner, the stalwart of three Sunderland escapes and, most importantly, he has the most unbelievable stranglehold over Newcastle. Shay Given tells us what its like to prepare for and play in a Tyne-Wear derby between Newcastle and Sunderland They have never beaten the Irishman. Ever. In total his record against them reads: played 20, won 15, drawn 5, lost 0. The only problem for me, as I arrived at Sunderlands Academy of Light training ground this week, was he didnt want to talk about it.He wasnt being difficult, it was more a modest, focused, professional way of not wanting to say something to motivate the enemy in derby week - but it didnt help the reporter!Id rather not even mention it, he explained, smiling. Why would I when I can go under the radar? Thats how I prefer it.I pressed him a little bit about the times, early in his career, when he was part of Manchester United teams that were so good they didnt just beat Newcastle, often they thrashed them.He was part of 5-3, 5-1, 6-0 and 6-2 wins in those early days. Its the 6-2, in a game famous for a magnificent Paul Scholes hat-trick, that gets him talking. Youve no divine right [to beat Newcastle]. You cant go thinking, Its Newcastle, well win because we won the last six. The attitude and commitment have got to be right. John OShea That was OSheas first visit to St James Park. He made a goal that day with a rampaging run down the left, going past two before smashing a shot against the bar that fell nicely for Ryan Giggs to score.Shay Given [in goal for Newcastle] always tells me he got a hand on the shot but Im not so sure, he says, again with a smile and with his guard dropping slightly. But look, its obviously a very, very proud record, especially for a Sunderland player. Fingers crossed I can keep hold of it.Beating Newcastle with Manchester United is one thing, doing it a record six times in a row with Sunderland is, in many ways, far more remarkable. The crucial question is, will the record effect the two sets of players this weekend? Will it count for anything?In a sense it will, but youve no divine right. You cant go thinking, Its Newcastle, well win because we won the last six. The attitude and commitment have got to be right, the Irishman added. An in-depth look at how Rafael Benitez is training his Newcastle side for their must-win Tyne-Wear derby this weekend This brings us on to Newcastle. A couple of days after talking to OShea, I sat down with Georginio Wijnaldum - PSV Eindhovens title winning captain, player of the year and Newcastles third biggest signing behind Owen and Shearer.He was searingly honest about what he sees as the reasons for the teams poor form, and the need for Rafael Benitez to be parachuted in to save them after Steve McClarens sacking.I feel bad and I feel responsible, says Wijnaldum, addressing McClarens departure. In football, its not always fair. They fire the trainer because they cant fire us players.Undoubtedly a squad targeting a top eight finish, after Mike Ashley loosened the purse strings in the summer, has under-performed.Maybe its focus, maybe its mental, maybe its confidence - its difficult to explain. Sometimes we need to be harder on each other, when times are hard you have to speak more - especially the senior players. Jamie Redknapp previews two derbies on Super Sunday as Newcastle host Sunderland and Manchester City face United. I feel bad and I feel responsible. In football, its not always fair. They fire the trainer because they cant fire us players. Georginio Wijnaldum on McClaren sacking You work out who you can yell at and who you have to be easy with. We can do it more.Wijnaldum clearly liked working for McClaren but says it has lifted the squad to have a name like Rafael Benitez take charge. But the focus is on stopping Sunderland from extending their record run, easing their own relegation fears in the process.Everywhere I go, fans talk to me about Sunderland, says Wijnaldum.Theyve won the last six, for the fans and for us, we have to stop it.The Dutchman, who has scored nine goals, all of them at St James Park, in his first Premier League season, is relishing the prospect of his first Tyne-Wear derby on home turf. Hes looking forward to having the crowd on his side. John OShea is looking forward to having it against him. Sunderland have won their last six Tyne-Wear derbies, can they make it six on Super Sunday? This is what you become a professional for, the Black Cats captain said. To have the animosity and anger cranked up to 100% against you and to have to fight against that.Its a huge game. Ultimately its three points but with the situation were both in it looks like being a lot more than that. I cant wait.Catch the full interview with Georginio Wijnaldum and John OShea , ahead of live coverage of the Tyne-Wear derby, on Super Sunday, 12.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HD. Also See: Rafa: Forget derby defeats Tyne-Wear derby preview Kirk Gibson Jersey . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt and listen on TSN 690. The Canadiens have won three in a row and four of their last five games and recently put the finishing touches on a 3-1-0 road trip. Mike Piazza Jersey . The NFL says Wednesday that the game between the Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions at Wembley on Oct. 26 will start at 1:30 p. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/. The alley-oop looked easy -- just like everything else after halftime for the Miami Heat. James scored 32 points, Wade added 22 points and eight assists, and the Heat trailed by 11 early in the second half before running away to a 107-88 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Clayton Kershaw Jersey . Observant Muslims avoid food and liquids from dawn to dusk during Ramadan but can, and often do, skip it if travelling or doing hard physical labour. Some devout Muslim athletes choose to fast during training or competition, but it can create selection difficulties for the coaches in team sports. Chris Taylor Jersey . Now, Sarah Burkes legacy will live on in Canadas Sports Hall of Fame. Burke, who tragically died at age 29 from a training accident in 2012, headlined the 2014 class named for induction Wednesday.Prior to the start of this season, the Calgary Flames and Edmonton Oilers had very different expectations. The Oilers fan base was expecting the teams first playoff berth since the 2005-2006 season while the Flames were entering a franchise rebuild after trading cornerstone Jarome Iginla at the trade deadline the previous season and losing long-time starting goaltender Miikka Kiprusoff to retirement. On Saturday night, the Flames skated to an 8-1 romp over the Oilers in Edmonton, leaving many to wonder which team was further ahead in the race for the playoffs next season. Not surprisingly, the Flames currently sit well outside of a playoff spot with most fans showing the patience and support for the rebuild that president of hockey operations and interim general manager Brian Burke has asked for. The Oilers, on the other hand, now sit last in the Western Conference, six points behind the Flames and mathematically eliminated from the playoffs with a fan base fed up with a fifth straight losing season. President of hockey operations Kevin Lowe pronounced the team to be "poised for greatness" last season, yet that greatness remains to be seen. With both team already looking toward next season, the question in the Battle of Alberta is which team will make the playoffs first: the Flames or the Oilers? On paper, it would appear the advantage is with the Oilers. The team has three former first-overall draft picks on their roster and two other first-round picks in Sam Gagner and Jordan Eberle. Their goaltending tandem is set for next season with Ben Scrivens and Viktor Fasth and the team has their 2013 first-round pick, Darnell Nurse, developing in the OHL. However, the Oilers recent struggles has surrounded the team with question marks, including entertaining thoughts of trading one of the young stars to meet another need.dddddddddddd The Flames appear to be on a much steadier course, trusting in Burke to put together a team that will enter the playoffs in the near future. Burkes history with rebuilding the Vancouver Canucks and Toronto Maple Leafs inspires confidence that, with time, the team will reach the playoffs. Burke also put the finishing touches on the Anaheim Ducks that propelled them to a Stanley Cup. "I think I add a value. Ive been able to fix just about every team Ive worked for, sometimes quicker than others." Burke said when he was introduced as a member of Flames organization. Burke also inspired confidence with his 2013 first-round draft pick Sean Monahan. Monahan is second on the Flames in goals this season with 19 and fifth on the team in total points with 31. Both the Oilers and Flames will likely be in the draft lottery this season with a chance to select first overall, a disappointment for Edmonton and an expectation for Calgary. "Im an impatient guy. We have to do some bold things to move this team forward in a rapid fashion. We have to a better job arming our coaches and our core players with a group to get us to a highly-competitive level," Craig MacTavish said when he was introduced was the Oilers general manager last season. Moving forward, the Battle of Alberta may be turning into a race to see which team will make the playoffs first. Will the Flames steady rebuild pay off with a post-season entrance before the Oilers find a solution to their recent woes? Or will the Oilers embarrassment of young talent come together and deliver the playoff appearance fans are growing restless for? So, which team will make the playoffs first: the Oilers or Flames? As always, its Your! Call. Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz