Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 127 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

24.05.2019 04:35
utout of the season for Ri Zitat · Antworten

John Arne Riises thunderbolt for Liverpool against Manchester United turned him into an instant hero for the red half of Merseyside in 2001. Ahead of the visit of Jose Mourinhos side to Anfield, live on Monday Night Football, Riise tells Sky Sports how he scored the goal that gave birth to one of the most recognisable football songs of the Premier League era.It was just one of those times when things just went the way you hoped they would. I could never have dreamed of scoring that kind of goal, said the flame-haired Norwegian. It was the first time Id played against Manchester United, a team that had David Beckham and all of their big boys in it. I just told Didi Hamann to push the ball one-and-a-half yards and I smashed it. I didnt even feel like Id hit it but 15 years later I still get asked about it. Riise takes the shot that made him an instant hit with Liverpool fans I used to spend five or six hours a day practising my shooting technique when I was young so it didnt come for free but sometimes things are just meant to be. It was a good goal, its followed me around ever since and it put me straight into the hearts of the fans. Watch Liverpool’s top five goals against Manchester United Riise left Liverpool for Rome in 2008 but Reds fans still sing his song - to the tune of Bruce Channels Sixties classic Hey Baby - to this very day.It so difficult for me to describe what that feels like, added Riise, who is currently playing for Indian Super league champions Chennaiyin FC. Riise was part of the Liverpool side that won the Champions League in 2005 I get texts from friends in Liverpool on matchdays when they sing my song in the pubs before the game and at the stadium.Its been a long time since I was there, I left eight years ago and I could never have hoped for or dreamt of that. It shows that I did something right in my seven years there and its one of the reasons why I love - and always will love -Liverpool. Its my club. The Norwegian is in his second stint playing in the Indian Super League United are three points behind Liverpool ahead of the Red Monday clash with their bitter rivals, and Riise feels the onus is on Mourinhos side to come away from Anfield with a positive result.Its one of the biggest games you can play in, he said. Wherever you go in the world there seem to be more fans of Liverpool and Manchester United than any other team. Riise recreates his famous free-kick against United But I think as it stands this game is more important for Jose Mourinho than Jurgen Klopp because he needs to turn things around and show his team are still capable of challenging at the top.Its a big game for both teams but for me Mourinho is under more pressure now.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Liverpool have title chance Nev & Carras match preview Sky Live: Liverpool v Man Utd Red Monday: Tactics analysed Cleveland Browns Jerseys Outlet . The Toronto Maple Leafs were holding a news conference, so they got curious. It didnt take long for them to find out via social media that coach Randy Carlyle was coming back — with a two-year extension — and assistants Greg Cronin, Scott Gordon and Dave Farrish were being let go. Discount Cleveland Browns Jerseys . Chelsea ripped apart Hull inside 25 minutes at Stamford Bridge, with the early goals from Oscar and Frank Lampard securing a 2-0 victory. While Lampard had earlier missed a penalty, Roberto Soldado had no such trouble from the spot for Tottenham, scoring on his debut to clinch a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace. http://www.cheapbrowns.com/.J. -- John Elway says Peyton Manning cannot stamp himself as the greatest quarterback in NFL history even if he wins the Super Bowl on Sunday. Stitched Cleveland Browns Jerseys . The 28-year-old lefty made his MLB debut in 2013, making 10 starts and going 2-5 with 4.05 ERA and 1.18 WHIP. Albers was named the Twins organizations minor league pitcher of the year for 2013. Cheap Cleveland Browns Gear . Philippe Desrosiers stopped 42 shots through overtime and three more in the shootout to pick up his third shutout of the season for Rimouski (31-15-7). Zachary Fucale made 28 saves for Halifax (34-17-3) in the loss. NEW YORK -- The huge lead was gone, and the New York Knicks were in danger of a loss that would have hurt far more than their two straight blowouts. "From a mental standpoint, if this game would have got away from us, aint no telling what would have happened," Carmelo Anthony said. It didnt, thanks to Amare Stoudemires biggest moment of the season. Anthony had 30 points and 10 rebounds, Stoudemire made the tiebreaking jumper with 2:35 left, and New York pulled out an 83-78 victory over the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday night after blowing a 23-point lead. Stoudemire finished with 14 points and nine rebounds for the Knicks, who ended a two-game losing streak but made it harder on themselves than necessary with some sloppy second-half offence. Stoudemire was a catalyst in a 19-0 second-quarter spurt while playing on both nights of back-to-back games for the first time this season. He was playing restricted minutes and was forced to sit out some games earlier this season following summer knee surgery, but has progressed past that and was on the court for nearly 30 minutes. He had scored 17 and 15 points in the previous two games, but this time his improved play resulted in a victory. "Its great in order to be out there playing in a desperation game down the stretch," Stoudemire said. "It feels good to be back on the court, Id tell you that much. A lot of hard work has been put in to be in top shape." Mike Dunleavy Jr. scored 20 points for the Bulls, who have lost three straight and five of six. They are having a dreadful time scoring, topping out at 75 points in their previous two games and barely surpassing that in this one. Joakim Noah had 12 points and 11 rebounds in his return after missing a game with a bruised right thigh, but Luol Deng missed his third straight game with a sore left Achilles for a team already without Derrick Rose and Jimmy Butler. "We got them. We tied them. We just couldnt get over the top," Dunleavy said. "We couldnt break through." The Knicks were without Raymond Felton, who was resting a sore left hamstring and could be out for what coach Mike Woodson said would "probably be a little while.dddddddddddd" Fellow starting guard Iman Shumpert joined him among the injured in the third quarter after bruising his left knee during a collision. The Knicks led by 12 points at halftime and were cruising in the third quarter before committing five turnovers in less than 2 minutes late in the period, allowing Chicago to pull within 68-54 heading to the fourth. The Bulls then held the Knicks to three field goals in the first 9-plus minutes of the fourth quarter, outscoring them 20-6 to tie it at 74 on Noahs follow shot with 3:39 remaining. Stoudemire broke the tie with his jumper, and Anthony made it 78-74 with two free throws with 1:29 to go before Chicago turned it over to end the comeback hopes. "We just couldnt get good shots," guard Kirk Hinrich said. "We had some turnovers, some bobbles. I feel responsible for a lot of those times." The Knicks have been far worse than expected, creating a strange situation before this game where both coaches were asked about the Knicks coaching job. Theres frequent speculation that Woodsons job is in jeopardy, and he acknowledged that the Knicks arent playing as well as last season, though added he thinks they can once they get healthy. Meanwhile, an ESPN.com story suggested that the Knicks would try to get Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau, who was an assistant here under Jeff Van Gundy. "I dont pay any attention to any of that stuff," Thibodeau said. "To me, the only thing I have to do is concentrate on our team, our next opponent, our improvement, and never get away from that. You know, theres a lot of stuff that gets thrown out there ... so if you pay any attention, it does no good." Thibodeau went on to say how much he liked his team, though there wasnt much to like when Chicago missed its first 11 shots of the second quarter, turning a 17-15 lead into a 34-17 deficit before Dunleavy ended the drought with a 3-pointer with 5:43 remaining in the period. NOTES: The Bulls had won the last six meetings. They beat the Knicks 11 straight times in the regular season from 1990-92, the longest winning streak in a series that dates to 1966. Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz