Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 139 mal aufgerufen
 Smalltalk
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

24.05.2019 05:22
live race Also See: Whens the Chinese GP Zitat · Antworten

Sebastian Vettel is cautiously optimistic about Ferraris chances of making more of a fight for pole with Mercedes in China - but warned against getting too excited over their pace-setting on Friday. For the first time this season, Ferrari ended the opening day of a race weekend ahead of Mercedes on the timesheet, with their advantage over their rivals two tenths of a second on the supersoft tyres.Ferrari, polesitters just once in dry conditions in the last six seasons and already playing catch-up in this years championship, have trailed Mercedes by an average of 0.7 seconds in Q3 so far this season - but Mercedes believe there is more to come from their rivals. Asked by Sky Sports F1 to assess their pole chances on Saturday, Vettel said: It depends what the others are doing, but I think if we get everything right we could be closer.Practice Two reportBut then it is only Friday today so I wouldnt stress. I wouldnt put too much importance in the times today. After eight successive Mercedes qualifying one-twos, Ferrari head into Saturday knowing they are still likely to qualify with one car on the front row after Lewis Hamilton collected a five-place grid penalty.But predictions for how the grid could shape up for Sundays race are likely to be revised in any case should rain forecast for Saturday in Shanghai hit during the qualifying hour.The weather forecast for tomorrow is a bit uncertain, but we can still improve, added Vettel. The balance of the car was not yet where I want it to be, but overall I think it was a decent day.Despite setting the outright pace in P2, team-mate Kimi Raikkonen was not completely satisfied with the handling of his Ferrari either and suggested the supersoft tyre - the compound he set his fastest lap of 1:36.896 on - was the only one which he had been happy with. David Croft and Paul Di Resta take you through all the headlines from Fridays Practice; and theres interviews with Felipe Massa, Sebastian Vettel and Raikkonen Pirellis quickest and fastest-wearing compound is unlikely to be used beyond the first stint in Sundays race.I only used the medium in the morning and it didnt feel very good, the Finn told Sky F1. But the softs didnt feel very good, the supersoft was the best, but it is too early to say.Not an easy day, maybe the wind or whatever, it felt very slippery. With the supersoft it improved a bit, but nowhere near ideal.Watch the Chinese GP weekend - LIVE ONLY on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 7am on Sunday, with build-up underway from 5.30am. Or watch without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV Whens the Chinese GP on Sky? All the broadcast times you need for this weekends exclusively live race Also See: Whens the Chinese GP on Sky? Five-place grid penalty for Hamilton B.J. Hill Jersey . Every. Single. Game. Thats 1,230 in total to cover the regular season. The man is Corey Sznajder, a soft-spoken 23-year-old Salisbury University grad who lives in Annapolis, Maryland and has been charting zone entries and zone exits throughout the NHL. I love big projects, he said. No kidding. At the 2013 Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, I met Eric Tulsky, who presented research on the value of controlled zone entries (short answer: about twice as valuable to enter with control of the puck rather than dumping it in) and Sznajder had charted a couple hundred games that were included in that study. Ray-Ray Armstrong Giants Jersey . PETERSBURG, Florida – Heading into Thursday nights action, Dioner Navarro had caught 14 innings combined from starters Drew Hutchison and Mark Buehrle. http://www.nygiantsproshop.com/authentic...ree-jersey.html. -- After a year spent travelling the world, Brooks Koepka suddenly is in a position to play a lot more golf at home. Jonathan Stewart Giants Jersey .com) - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quickly found themselves a new offensive coordinator, and one thats quite familiar with the NFC South. Nate Solder Giants Jersey . The San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders are giving it a try, too. OTTAWA -- Nothing heals quite like a win streak. Erik Karlsson and the Ottawa Senators felt good after their 3-1 defeat of the Washington Capitals on Monday, their first back-to-back victory in 51 days and their first three-game winning streak at the Canadian Tire Centre this season. "It feels really good I think," said Karlsson, who was on the ice for nearly 30 minutes. "We really wanted to win this game and they came out pretty hard in the first and had us at the backs for a while, but I think we stuck to it and we were confident that if we just did the things we needed to do we would come out successful." Once again the Senators gave up the first goal, but a couple of highlight-reel goals and strong goaltending was enough to earn the victory. Craig Anderson, now riding a three-game winning streak, was at his best on this night stopping 34 shots. "We battled all night," said Anderson. "We made some mistakes, but its what happened after that. We battled hard; we back-checked hard; we found ways to keep guys from getting to the net. Thats the difference in the game. "I liked our fight and I liked our work ethic and that went a long way to getting us two points." Kyle Turris, Mika Zibanejad and Clarke MacArthur, with an empty-net goal, scored for Ottawa (17-18-7). Joel Ward scored the lone goal for the Capitals (20-15-5), who have now lost back-to-back games. Phillip Grubauer, making his fourth straight start, faced 38 shots. Ottawa took a 2-1 lead on Turriss tenth goal of the season. He cut through the Washington defence and deked Grubauer for a wide open left side, leaving the 20,193 on hand stunned. "I knew I got hooked, but I think it helped me fake the goalie out," said Turris. "I dont think (Grubauer) thought I would be able to get it to my forehand so it kind of faked him at the same time delaying it." Anderson was solid stopping all 14 shots he faced in the second as the Capitals did all they could to tie things up. Ottawa held on to its 2-1 lead with solid play in the third period. With just over two minutes remaining Anderson made a great glove save on Eric Fehr to preserve the lead. "We had great chances to score goals, but we didnt," said Washingtons Alexander Ovechkin, who is now pointless in his last four games. "We hit crossbars, posts and he makes a good save and of course when you make a goalie hot hes going to play hot." This was easily one of Andersons better performances of the season, but he was quick to point out the play of his teammates as a factor in his success. Anderson talked about the teams penalty kill, shot blocking and play along thhe boards as keys to the victory.dddddddddddd "Its stuff that doesnt always show up on the scoresheet like goals and assists do," said Anderson. "Its those little things that make a difference in a game and a lot of people dont realize that, but we definitely recognize it in the room here." MacArthur added an empty-net goal with 34 seconds remaining after Erik Karlsson gave him the wide open net to put an end to a 10-game scoring drought. "I saw he was there and he hasnt scored in a couple games so I knew it was the right thing to do," said Karlsson of the passing play. The Senators got off to a rough start in the first period as Ward opened the scoring on Washingtons second shot of the game 2:11 into the game. Ward put a shot on net and -- unfortunately for Anderson -- the puck went off the goaltenders stick and in. It was the only downside to an otherwise outstanding performance by Anderson. Ottawa lost Chris Neil midway through the first after a collision with Ovechkin. The play looked innocent enough, but left Neil with a lower body injury. Senators head coach Paul MacLean said the injury appears to be something more serious than day-to-day, but Neil will need to undergo further evaluation before a timeline can be set. Ovechkin felt he took the worst of the collision and feels the league should review the incident. He was disappointed that nothing was called on the play. "I think four guys out there didnt do their job. I think they started celebrating New Years too early, right before the game," said Ovechkin. "They didnt see headshots on Neil against me. "I felt like he going to hit me shoulder to shoulder. I was ready for it, but he hit right in my head, right in chin. Ottawa tied the game 1-1 at the 13-minute mark of the first as Zibanejad and Cory Conacher put together a passing play. The two broke in on a 2-on-1 and had a give-and-go before Zibanejad had the easy tap in. Zibanejad has played at centre as Jason Spezza has been sidelined the last two games with a lower body injury and the 20-year-old is making the most of the opportunity. "Mika has come in and played centre and given us some big minutes and played very well," said Senators coach Paul MacLean. Notes: C Jason Spezza and D Chris Phillips missed a second straight game with a lower body injury. D Eric Gryba was a healthy scratch for the Senators. a The Capitals continue to deal with trade demands from a number of players, including goalie Michal Neuvirth who was a healthy scratch. C Brooks Laich missed his third straight game with a strained groin. D Alexander Urbom was a healthy scratch. Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz