Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 137 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

25.05.2019 04:38
xactly what we want, s Zitat · Antworten

Slaven Bilic is happy with West Hams preparation for their Europa League season opener on Thursday despite a reduced pre-season. The Hammers travel to Slovenia for the third qualifying round first leg against NK Domzale more than two weeks ahead of their first Premier League game against Chelsea on August 15, live on Sky Sports. New signings Sofiane Feghouli and Ashley Fletcher were on target alongside Andy Carroll as West Ham warmed up with a 3-0 win over Karlsruher SC in Austria on Saturday and Bilic is pleased with their build-up. We are happy with our preparations, he told West Hams official website. We have done everything that we wanted to do, but still we have to make a balance in our preparations to compromise some things because the competitive games dont start on 15 August, they start on Thursday. Its not ideal but Im really pleased with the way weve trained. We are still expecting a few players to come back, those who have been playing in the European Championships. If we continue to work hard like this, with dedication and humility, we can expect good things. The goals as West Ham are beaten 3-0 by Russian side Rubin Kazan in a pre-season friendly in Austria. Pictures courtesy of Premier Sports. West Ham have already been hit by injury setbacks with full-back Aaron Cresswell ruled out for up to four months with a knee ligament injury while playmaker Manuel Lanzini is returning to London after being ruled out of Argentinas squad for the Olympics with a knee problem. Arsenal stars top absentee list We investigate just which players are in danger of missing the opening weekend of the campaign. Bilic could hand 17-year-old Reece Oxford a place in the side for Thursdays Europa League clash after the defender joined the clubs pre-season camp in Austria following Englands exit from the U19 European Championship.I made my debut in the Europa League last season, then played two or three more and that helped me go on and play the first game in the Premier League, Oxford said. Hopefully I can do the same this summer. It would be good to be part of the squad to play in the first game at the new Stadium next week too. Also See: West Ham wait on Bacca West Ham fixtures Premier League 2 explained Transfer Centre LIVE! Laquon Treadwell Jersey . - Alex Dostie scored two goals and assisted on another to lead the Gatineau Olympiques to a 5-3 victory over the Drummondville Voltigeurs in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Sunday. Stefon Diggs Jersey . Formula One Teams Association secretary general Oliver Weingarten says the organization collapsed over unpaid subscription fees and a failure to strike an agreement for 2014 with all 11 teams. http://www.officialminnesotavikingsfootb...r-jersey-womens. They were expecting him there all along. The Pacers announced Friday night that George has been cleared "to return to normal basketball activity," a decision made three days after he was concussed in Game 2 of the Indiana-Miami series. Adrian Peterson Jersey . Theres little time for rest, too. The Flyers and Rangers play again Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden. Simmonds scored in the first period and twice more in the second for his first career post-season hat trick. Mason survived a busy first period and stopping 31 straight shots until Carl Hagelin scored late in the third. Ben Gedeon Jersey . Andrews, Scotland - Oliver Wilson fired a final- round, 2-under 70 on Sunday and he held on to win the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship by one shot.WASHINGTON - On a brisk, damp night that hinted of October, Washington Nationals starter Gio Gonzalez pitched like a man determined to make an impact in the playoffs.Gonzalez (10-10) struck out a career-high 12 batters and allowed just one hit through seven innings as the Nationals defeated the New York Mets 3-0 in the late game of a day-night doubleheader to salvage a split.Its not yet certain whether he or Tanner Roark will be the fourth starter in the rotation when the NL East champion Nationals begin post-season play on Oct. 3.I missed a month and I just want to come back and try to do my best and contribute, said Gonzalez, who missed a stretch of May and June with shoulder inflammation. To do my best to stay a part of this magic that weve got going.In Thursdays first game, Ryan Zimmermans healing hamstring appeared to pass a seven-inning test for playoff-bound Washington in a 7-4 loss.The split pulls the Nationals within one win a€” or one Los Angeles Dodgers loss a€” of clinching the National Leagues top record and home-field advantage until the World Series.In the second game, Zack Wheeler (11-11) allowed three runs over five innings as the Mets (77-82) were ensured of their sixth consecutive sub-.500 season.The Nationals did their damage off Wheeler in the fourth on a fielders choice, a passed ball, and one of three singles by Anthony Rendon.They hit one ball hard the whole night, said Wheeler, who allowed four hits and three walks. It was just one of those games where they were finding holes and they were dropping in. Its not the way I wanted to go out this year.Drew Storen worked a perfect ninth for his 11th save, closing out the first of two day-night doubleheaders in as many days for Washington.Gonzalez kept his strong September going. He struck out the side in the second and third innings and faced the minimum number of batters through five innings before issuing solo walks in the sixth and seventh.I mean, Ive had some fun outings this year, Gonzalez said, but (I was) definitely more aggressive this time in the strike zone. And, thats a lot of credit to the catcher Willy (Ramos). . We just wanted to attack these guys.He fanned Lucas Duda for a third time in the seventh for his career-best 12th strikeout, passing the mark hed tied five times, including three times last season. After Wilmer Flores lined out to end the inning, Gonzalez walked to the dugout to chants of Gi-o! Gi-o! from the Nationals Park crowd.Manager Matt Williams hasnt officially announced the clubs playoff rotation. Despite Roarks breakout year, its expected Gonzalez, Washingtons only southpaw starter, will join Stephen Strasburg, Jordan Zimmermann and Doug Fister.Gonzalez has battled inconsistency, but posted a 2.48 ERA in September (compared to a 3.57 ERA for the season), as well as seven consecutive quality starts.In the early game, Washingtons Zimmerman continued his quest to get healthy by hitting, running the bases and playing left field for seven inninggs to Williams satisfaction.ddddddddddddIt was less thinking about it, I think, which is exactly what we want, said Williams, who added that the two-time Silver Slugger winner couldve finished the game if needed. We want him to be able to react out there. I thought it was fine today.Matt den Dekker singled home the go-ahead run off Tyler Clippard (7-4) in the eighth inning. Flores drove in den Dekker from second with an infield single to add an insurance run, and Ruben Tejada singled home another run in the ninth.Curtis Granderson had three singles and three RBIs as New York belted 15 hits. Flores also had three singles.Im just getting hits, said Granderson, who has struggled since joining the Mets this year, but now has eight multi-hit games in September. I really wish it was more complicated than that, but sometimes you find a little bit of grass or a couple of holes here or there. Thats really it.Zimmerman went 1 for 4 and played left field in his second start since straining the hamstring in late July. He also lined out in a pinch-hit appearance in the nightcap.Zimmerman scored in the fourth after singling, going first-to-third at less than full pace on Adam LaRoches single, and running home at a similar speed on Ian Desmonds sacrifice fly to centre.I cant really go 100 per cent yet, said Zimmerman, who played seven innings Saturday but has had soreness as weather reduce him to one pinch-hit appearance since. Im sort of learning what I have, what I dont have, and the only way to do that is to go out and play.Carlos Torres (8-5) pitched the seventh, and Jenrry Mejia worked the ninth for his 28th save.ROTATING FORWARDWith Zimmermann (13-5, 2.78) starting Sunday, the right-hander could start the first or second game of next weeks NLDS on four or five days rest, as long as he shows no ill effects from a line drive taken to his throwing shoulder last Saturday.TRAINERS ROOMNationals: CF Denard Span (right knee soreness) was left out of Thursdays games two days after he departed following a tumbling catch in the series opener. Williams said he expects him to play Friday.Mets: After 3B David Wright (inflamed left shoulder) said Wednesday hes in the beginning stages of a six-week rehab program in hopes of avoiding surgery, manager Terry Collins Thursday said he may be more aggressive in resting Wright next season. What Ive got to do is forget about the asking and just give him some time off, Collins said. ... C Travis dArnaud (unspecified ailment) will not play at least until he sees Mets team doctors Friday, Collins said.UP NEXTNationals: RHP Doug Fister (15-6, 2.55) will make the early start Friday against Miami RHP Jared Cosart (13-10, 3.70), and RHP Taylor Hill (0-0, 4.15) will make his first major league start against LHP Andrew Heaney (0-3, 5.33) late.Mets: LHP Jonathan Niese (9-11, 3.50) will attempt to reach the 10-win plateau for the third time in his career in a series opener against Houstons Brad Peacock (4-9, 4.82). Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz