Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

28.05.2019 04:25
5-3 win over the Sabres on Thursday Zitat · Antworten

Fancy getting a bit nostalgic with some memories of the first-ever season of the Premier League? The season when Wimbledon, Coventry, Sheffield United and Oldham Athletic were in the top-flight. When Vinnie Jones, Gordon Strachan and John Barnes were integral figures on the pitch.As part of Sky Sports 25th anniversary celebrations, we have dug into the archives and found our first Premier League promo from the 1992/93 season. Featuring a backing track of Simple Minds Alive and Kicking, a number of familiar faces make an appearance in the advert.Among those looking ahead to the first-ever Premier League season are members of the Leeds United team who won the title the year before, the Crazy Gang of Wimbledon and Arsenal and England keeper David Seaman.Watch the promo in the video above and then see more memories in David Beckhams 25 Years of Sky Sports on Tuesday night at 10.15pm on Sky Sports 1, or see it first On Demand from Monday at 1pm.Also share your favourite moments from 25 years of Sky Sports using #IWasThere on Twitter. Also See: Beckhams best memories Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Get a £10 free bet! Eric Thames Jersey . -- Michael Bennett gambled last off-season that playing on a one-year deal in Seattle would pay off in the future with the long-term contract he always wanted. Orlando Arcia Jersey . Armstrong was given the rank of "Chevalier" -- or Knight -- in the "Legion dHonneur" in 2005, the last year of his seven consecutive Tour de France victories. http://www.brewersteamshop.com/Brewers-J...-Kids-Jersey/.J. -- Kyle Palmieri thrilled his personal rooting section with an overtime winner that sent the Anaheim Ducks to their seventh straight win. Josh Hader Jersey . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. Matt Garza Jersey . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club.BUFFALO, N.Y. -- A castoff in Buffalo, Andrej Sekera is proving to be a big contributor in Carolina. The Hurricanes defenceman scored the go-ahead goal with 10:10 remaining, and added two assists in a 5-3 win over the Sabres on Thursday night, in Sekeras first game against his former team. "You always have memories. I spent seven years here. Its a big part of my life," said Sekera, who was traded to Carolina in June after having difficulty earning a regular role in Buffalo. "At the end of the day, it was a business. I got traded. Im trying to help Carolina win every game. And every win feels good." Sekera is more than doing his part. The goal was his eighth of the season after he combined for 17 in 339 career games with the Sabres. And his two assists upped his points total to 28 -- tops among Carolina defencemen, and one short of his career high. "Its very possible he could be our MVP so far this year," Hurricanes coach Kirk Muller said of Sekera. "From Day 1, until now, hes been our most consistent player." Alexander Semin scored twice to give him six goals in four games. Jeff Skinner and Jiri Tlusty, with an empty-netter, also scored in a game Carolina (22-19-9) overcame three one-goal deficits and improved to 8-3 in its past 11. Cody Hodgson, Tyler Ennis and Brian Flynn scored for Buffalo (13-29-7), which dropped to 0-3-2 in its past five games. Sabres captain Steve Ott was disappointed by how Buffalo let up against an opponent playing on consecutive nights, following Carolinas 3-2 win at Philadelphia. "You have a tired team that comes in and you should be the aggressor come the third period," Ott said. "I thought the first two were strong, but the third period I felt like they outworked us. And it shouldnt have been that way." The Sabres appeared to take control in the opening minute of the third period, when Ennis one-timed in a rebound from the left circle. The Hurricanes struck back by scoring twice over a 2:25 span. Semin tied it at the 7:25 mark. It was set up by captain Eric Staal, who out-muscled Sabres defenceman Henrik Tallinder for the puck behind the Bufffalo net.dddddddddddd Staal fed a pass into the lower right circle, from where Semin sneaked a shot that beat Jhonas Enroth on the short side. Sekeras goal came as he worked the puck across the top and waited for an opening. With teammate Riley Nash parked in front, Sekera blasted a shot that sneaked in through Enroths legs. Hurricanes goalie Anton Khudobin then made sure the lead stood up in finishing with 26 saves. He got his left pad out to stop Ennis low shot with 50 seconds remaining. Khudobins best save came in the first period, when he stuck out his right pad to foil Zemgus Girgensons, who was in alone on a short-handed breakaway. "It was a great comeback," Khodobin said. "Even after they had the third goal right at the start of the third period, it didnt break us. Guys stuck with the plan." Carolina improved to 4-0-1 in its past five trips to Buffalo, and 8-1-2 in its past 11 meetings against the Sabres. Sekera got an opportunity to clarify what some Sabres fans perceived to be a disparaging comment he made about Buffalo in September. He was quoted as saying, "I think everything is better than Buffalo." Sekera said he was referring to the weather, not the city. "Definitely was taken out of context," he said. "I meant that every city is better than Buffalo weather-wise, not living-wise. I spent seven years here so I wont be burying any people in the organization. They brought me in this league. They made me the player I am right now." The weather in the northeast has affected the Hurricanes. Their game at Philadelphia was pushed back a day because of wintry weather. And Carolinas first scheduled game at Buffalo on Jan. 7 was postponed to Feb. 25 because of a blizzard. NOTES: The Sabres are starting to find their offence. They have scored three or more in regulation in each of their past five games for their best streak since doing that in eight straight games from March 19-April 3, 2012. ... Sabres C Phil Varone had an assist in making his NHL debut a day after being called up from AHL Rochester. ... Hurricanes LW Drayson Bowman returned after missing four games with a lower body injury. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz