Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 155 mal aufgerufen
 Smalltalk
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

28.05.2019 04:40
Tafel after his teammate and World Cup star Zitat · Antworten

BANFF, Alta. - Olympic gold medallist and World Cup champion Marielle Thompson won a photo finish to take top honours at the Canadian ski cross championship Friday. The 21-year-old from Whistler, B.C., beat out teammate Georgia Simmerling of West Vancouver, B.C., to cap off a notable season, which included gold at the Sochi Games and gold at the final World Cup race of the year to claim her second career Crystal Globe. With Simmerling hot on her heels in the womens final, a late lunge for the line by Thompson gave her victory by the slimmest of margins. "That was pretty exciting. I won by the length of a broken thumb," said Thompson, who tore a ligament in her thumb after crashing on a training run. "I guess you dont need thumbs for racing." Tristan Tafel, of Canmore, Alta., took the mens race after taking the lead at the first turn to secure his second national title. Simmerling finished in second place. "We were neck and neck out of the gate," Simmerling said of her duel with Thompson. "I was behind her the whole way. I tried to get her at the end but I think I just missed her by a hands length." India Sherret, of Cranbrook, B.C., was third and veteran Danielle Sundquist, of Calgary was fourth. The mens final was dominated by Tafel after his teammate and World Cup star Brady Leman of Calgary — who was fourth at the Sochi Games — went off course. Matt Brady and Kevin Macdonald were second and third, respectively. "Im pretty excited," said Tafel, who had a tough season on the World Cup circuit. "We all had a really good start and it was extremely tight going into the first turn. Thats where I took the lead and kept it all the way down. "The young guys were skiing right on my tail at the finish — good for them." Fridays podium capped a good week for Macdonald, who won the overall Nor-Am Cup title to earn himself a World Cup spot for next season. Macdonald topped the ski cross Nor-Am standings with 922 points, with American Robert Mahre (743) finishing second. Tania Prymak of the U.S. won the womens title with 871 points, with Canadas Abby McEwen finishing second (750). Darwin Barney Jersey . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Alex Claudio Jersey . -- The Orlando Magic have made no secret that the future of their franchise will depend on how well they can develop their young players. http://www.officialrangersgearshop.com/R...ar-Kids-Jersey/. Heavily-criticized after allowing a dozen goals on 58 shots in two games in Boston, Luongo continued his dominance at home. Hes now allowed two goals in three home games in this series. Texas Rangers Jerseys . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points. Matt Moore Jersey . - A Tuesday funeral is planned in Toronto for 20-year-old Saginaw Spirit forward Terry Trafford.SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Clint Irwin made seven saves in the Colorado Rapids fourth shutout in five matches, a 0-0 draw with the San Jose Earthquakes on Wednesday night. Irwin lowered his goals-against average to 0.83, making four critical stops to preserve the tie for the Rapids (4-2-3) in their first game since losing leading scorer Vicente Sanchez to a sprained knee. Irwin got just enough of a touch on Chris Wondolowskis 88th-minute shot to push it into the far post, where it caromed back out, costing the Earthquakes (1-3-4) a chance for their second straight home victory. The teams alsso tied 0-0 in Colorado on April 19.dddddddddddd In the 62nd minute, Irwin made a reaction stop on Atiba Harris powerful 14-yard attempt. Irwin also turned aside a couple of solid chances for San Jose late in the first half, palming away Wondolowskis header in the 30th minute and knocking down a free kick from Khari Stephenson 6 minutes later. Stephenson, making his first start of the season for San Jose, sent a 25-yard effort just over the crossbar in the 25th minute. San Jose lost right back Andreas Gorlitz, an MLS newcomer, to a right knee injury just before halftime. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz