Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 125 mal aufgerufen
 Smalltalk
lebaobei123 Offline

Spamprofessor *****

29.05.2019 05:51
eutral zone." Two nights after Kuemper f Zitat · Antworten

ST. PAUL, Minn. - After failing to protect a lead two nights ago against one of the NHLs worst teams, the Minnesota Wild held on late against a fellow playoff contender. Zach Parise broke a tie early in the third period, and Darcy Kuemper stopped 29 shots to break the franchise rookie victory record in Wilds 2-1 victory over the New York Rangers on Thursday night. After Jason Pominville had several whacks at the puck from in close, Parise stuffed it past Rangers backup goalie Cam Talbot 1:03 into the third. "Yeah, its going to be important from here on out to learn how to protect leads and win games the hard way," Parise said. "Tonight, it was a hard game, the way they played. They were in our face all the time through the neutral zone." Two nights after Kuemper failed hold a three-goal lead against Edmonton, he bounced back for his 12th victory. Nino Niederreiter also scored to help the Wild snap a three-game losing streak. Derek Stepan scored for the Rangers, who buzzed around the net in the final seconds, but couldnt get one past Kuemper. New York lost its second straight and for only the seventh time on the road in its last 24 games. "After they scored their second goal in the third period, they sort of backed off a little bit on their forecheck, and we were able to get some chances there but werent able to finish," Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said. Kuempers highlights included a save from close range on Derick Brassard with 8 seconds left and a key stop on Rick Nash when the Rangers were on the power play late in the third. After the game, Kuemper was asked if he felt any added pressure after Tuesday nights collapse. "No, you know what, maybe a little bit before the game. But once you get out there its just another game and you just want to do what youve done all year," he said. "I think as a whole we did a good job of that." Niederreiter scored from the slot in the first after confusion between Nash and John Moore led to a turnover deep in the New York zone. Stepan tied it on the power play at 3:19 of the second with a wrist shot that Kuemper never saw. Stepan hit the post on a shot 15 seconds earlier. It was the second straight game New York was held to a single goal. "I dont think it was so much them, I think were more worried about ourselves," Nash said. "We have to establish more offence, more shots. Its just not going our way right now. Weve got to work through this." Talbot — starting the first game of a back-to-back in place of Henrik Lundqvist — made 24 saves. Both teams are trying to hold down playoff spots as the season winds down. The Wild are in the top wild-card slot in the Western Conference, while the Rangers are in a battle to finish among the top three teams in the Metropolitan Division in the East. "What I liked was the two goals that we scored were goals that we can score in the playoffs," said Wild coach Mike Yeo, whose team has played in six straight one-goal games, going 3-1-2. "Those are the kind of goals that we have to score going forward. That was one of our keys to the game, we need a playoff offence mentality. I still think we can be a little bit more aggressive to the net." NOTES: While calling the game from between the benches in the first period, Wild television analyst Mike Greenlay took an accidental stick to the face from New Yorks Mats Zuccarello. Greenlay got stitches during the intermission and called the rest of the game with a small bandage under his left eye. "Upper body injury," Yeo joked after the game. ... Stepan has 10 points in his last eight games. New York lost for only the second time when Stepan scores. ... Parises goal was his 23rd, one behind Pominville for the team lead. Discount Miami Dolphins Jerseys . Hamels threw seven sharp innings to earn his 100th career victory, Domonic Brown had a career-best five RBIs and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Cincinnati Reds 12-1 on Saturday night to end a four-game losing streak. Cheap Miami Dolphins Jerseys Online .J. -- Pete Carroll said it was the suspension of linebacker Bruce Irvin last spring that finally got the attention of the rest of the Seattle Seahawks that they needed to be taking their commitment to the team more seriously. http://www.cheapdolphins.com/. - The Florida Panthers are getting some Army training to finish off their preparations for the season. Wholesale Miami Dolphins Jerseys . - Defensive end-linebacker Mike Neal apparently is returning to the Packers. Authentic Miami Dolphins Jerseys . Yet heading to New York, the Habs remain positive as it all comes down to the one main ingredient that the organization has built its team on - character.LIVERPOOL, England -- Liverpool completed the signing of England midfielder Adam Lallana from Southampton on Tuesday. Lallana, who is believed to have signed a five-year deal, underwent a medical at Liverpools training ground on Friday after Southampton accepted a reported "Im so excited for the next chapter of my career, coming to a special club like Liverpool," Lallana said in an interview with the official team website. "Im quite humbled and I just cant wait to get started. "Hopefully I can settle in quickly, and I will give it my best throughout the whole time Im here. I hope I can add something to the team and hopefully we can win trophies while Im here, because thats why Im here -- for success." Lallana impressed last season with Southampton, with nine goals and six assists earning him a place on the PFA Premier League Team of the Year. The 26-year-old was also part of Englands World Cup squad and featured in all three matches in Brazil before the disappointing group stage exit. Lallana, who has chosen the No. 20 jersey, will now go on holiday before joining his new teammates for pre-season training in about three weeks. There will be a familiar face around as former Southampton teammate Rickie Lambert was signed by Liverpool last month. "Its great that I can continue my career with him as well. Thats a special moment," Lallana said. "(Its) a massive help. Ive spent the last four or five years with him. "Weve had great careers at Southampton and achieved something special, but were both thoroughly looking forward to the new challenge. Its Rickies boyhood club and a club I cant wait to be a part of." Liiverpool missed out on its first league title in 24 years last season, finishing second to Manchester City by two points following a thrilling finale.dddddddddddd "Watching the run-in towards the end of last season was unbelievable," Lallana said. "Deep down, I was thinking to myself: hopefully one day Ill be able to play in that team. That dream has become a reality now, so I cant wait for that to get started. Lallana scored 58 goals in 250 appearances during his eight seasons at Southampton, and became club captain in 2012. The fixture list means Lallana and Lambert are likely to make their competitive debuts at home to former club Southampton on the opening day of the season. "It would have been worse if it was at St Marys, Im glad its at Anfield," Lallana said. "But to be lining up against my teammates from last year just had to happen. Its fate. Rickie and I spoke about it, and he said he could have bet his mortgage on it, he knew it was going to happen." Lallana is Brendan Rodgers third signing of the summer after Lambert and Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Emre Can, whose move from Germany will be ratified on Tuesday with the official opening of the transfer window for registrations. "What is apparent about Adam is that his character is on a par with his talent," Rodgers said. "We believe he fits right in with what we are trying to do at Liverpool. Adam is aware there will be great competition for places at this club and he is hungry to improve further." Southampton said it would reinvest the money received for Lallana in its squad for next season. ú25 million ($43 million) bid. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz