Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

31.05.2019 03:48
rl=http://www.hockeyredwings.info/a Zitat · Antworten

OTTAWA -- Kaetlyn Osmond won her second consecutive Canadian womens figure skating title and clinched her spot on the Sochi Olympic team with a long program that chronicles Cleopatras rise to power. The story choice was strategic, meant to mirror Osmonds rise through the ranks to hopefully the top of the Olympic podium one day. "Very proud," Osmond said after Saturdays victory. "Its exactly what I wanted to do in this program. Its the first time I did an actual clean (long) program in competition so Im super excited. Im still in shock." The 18-year-old from Marystown, N.L., whos battled back from two injuries that sidelined her for much of the last four months, scored 207.28 for her program that included six triple jumps. It was the second highest score in the history of the national event behind Joannie Rochettes 208.23, a month before the 2010 Vancouver Games. But Gabrielle Daleman, a 15-year-old from Newmarket, Ont., provided the surprise of the night, passing the much more experienced Amelie Lacoste in the long program to finish second with 182.47, likely earning a spot on the Sochi-bound team. Canada has two Olympic berths in womens singles. The team will be announced Sunday. "Very exciting and not just those two, there are several skaters coming up, young skaters, who are doing incredible things," said Osmonds coach Ravi Walia. "Theyre pushing Kaetlyn, Kaetlyn is pushing them. I think its a really exciting time for ladies skating in Canada." Osmond has climbed the ranks by leaps and bounds since she won bronze at the Canadian championships two years ago with a score that was more than 50 points shy of Saturdays. She announced her arrival on the international scene in the fall of 2012 when she won Skate Canada International and then finished eighth at last years world championships. Osmond drew in the Canadian Tire Centre crowd with strength and confidence that seemed years beyond her young age. "I think its just confidence in knowing I can do what I can do, and knowing no matter what gets thrown at me, whether its good or bad, Ill stay with a positive attitude and still stay focused and calm and able to skate," Osmond said. "Thats a lot to do with my coach because hes so calm and he reminds me when I have to focus and when I have to breathe, and other times when I have to just enjoy it and let whatever happens happen." Osmond has battled a couple of injuries this season -- first a stress reaction in her ankle in August, then a hamstring tear that forced her to withdraw from the long program at Skate Canada in October. Walia and Osmond set a plan two years ago to make the Sochi team, and the coach said he was "amazed" that despite all the obstacles, everything has fallen into place. "Its exciting that its a reality now," Walia said. Daleman, meanwhile, clasped her hands over her mouth when the marks were announced. "I was not expecting that score at all. Just seeing that mark and getting over the 180 just made my day," she said. "I feel just so excited seeing that Im second and doors could be opened for me." The five-foot skater opened her program with a huge triple Lutz on her way to landing six triples. Daleman said shes been inspired by Osmonds swift ascendance on the international scene. "She pushes my limits, because you know one day you want to beat her so you just keep pushing pushing. . .," Daleman said. Daleman turns 16 on Monday and said a spot on the Sochi team would be "the best birthday present ever." "My dream is coming true and I get to go to Sochi. Its the Olympics, it comes once every four years, and knowing that Ill be the youngest there (on the Canadian team) will just make my day even better." Terry Sawchuk Jersey . Ricciardos exclusion from the results tarnished what had been a day of celebration for local fans, who were jubilant that the Red Bull driver had apparently become the first Australian to finish on the podium at his home race. However just before midnight, stewards ruled that Ricciardos car had "exceeded consistently the maximum allowed fuel flow" and that the team refused an instruction from the races technical delegate Charlie Whiting to change the fuel-flow sensor before the race and a further request during the race to reduce the fuel flow. Mike Green Jersey . American Lindsey Jacobellis was third, while Japans Yuka Fujimori finished just off the podium. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-Francois, Que., earned bronze at the 2006 Olympic Games and is set to return to the Games this February in Sochi, Russia. http://www.hockeyredwings.info/authentic...d-wings-jersey/. The closer wasnt available. The road trip, a disaster to that point. Jonathan Ericsson Jersey . The Thunder earned the Game 1 win with a 100-86 victory Saturday night. Oklahoma City dominated the first half and led by 22 at the break, but saw its lead shrink to just two points in the fourth quarter. Kris Draper Jersey . -- Falcons running back Steven Jackson, who has missed the last four games with a hamstring injury, is expected to practice on Wednesday.Eliud Kipchoge of Kenya came home alone in the London Marathon to triumph in a course record time of two hours, three minutes and five seconds. And there was also a Kenyan winner of the womens race as Jemima Sumgong claimed a surprise win, despite taking a heavy fall.Kipchoge is the worlds best in the marathon and the defending champion produced the second-quickest run at the distance in history, just outside the world record mark of 2:02:57 set by Dennis Kimetto. After a duel with New York champion and fellow Kenyan Stanley Biwott, Kipchoge powered away over the final three kilometres to make it six wins from his seven marathons.Biwott finished 46 seconds behind Kipchoge, with Kenenisa Bekele of Ethiopia taking third. Sumgong crosses the finish line to win the Elite Womens race In the womens race, Sumgong came down at around 23 miles, after an altercation with Aselefech Mergia in an incident that also saw one of the favourites Mary Keitany fall.Sumgong, who had previously been a runner-up in the Boston, Chicago and New York marathons, cracked her head against the floor but managed to fight back and re-join, then pass, the leading group.And she went on to claim her first major title in 2:22.58, as defending champion Tigist Tufa of Ethiopia failed to reel her in down the home stretch and finished five seconds behind, with Florence Kiplagat third.Britains David Weir was again denied a record seventh victory in the mens wheelchair race, which was won by Switzerlands Marcel Hug.Having finished second in 2014 and 2015, Weir came home in third place this time, the 2014 winner Hug powering away in the closing sprint to defeat Americaan Kurt Fearnley.dddddddddddd.Fearnleys fellow American Tatyana McFadden continued her domination of the womens wheelchair race, claiming her fourth successive victory.She was pushed all the way by Manuela Schar but took the tape at one hour 45 mins 20 secs. Runners cross the River Thames via Tower Bridge during the Virgin London Marathon 2016 Regarding the British team for the Olympics this summer, Scot Callum Hawkins finished eighth in the elite mens race in 2:10.55 to book his ticket to Rio.And Tsegai Tewelde, who was born in Eritrea but claimed asylum in Britain after the 2008 World Cross Country Championships, will be joining Hawkins in Brazil, having finished 12th.Hawkins brother Derek was third home of the Brits in 14th overall and, having also hit the Olympic standard, could be offered a discretionary place in the team.In the womens event, Brits Alyson Dixon and Sonia Samuels also ensured their selection for the Olympics after going head to head for the majority of the race.The duo had already achieved the Olympic qualification standard of 2:31.00 and the pair celebrated together after Dixon had finished 13th in 2:31.52, with Samuels eight seconds behind in 14th.Charlotte Purdue was the next home runner to finish (16th overall) on her debut over the distance and could yet join them in Rio.British astronaut Tim Peake ran the 26.2 miles harnessed to a treadmill aboard the International Space Station, with a simulation of the route through Londons streets playing on an iPad.The 44-year-old finished in three hours and 35 minutes, 20 minutes slower than when the former British Army helicopter test pilot ran the course in 1999. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz