Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

03.06.2019 04:25
my life was about to change.I receiv Zitat · Antworten

Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Dave Bolland scored in the sixth round of the shootout to lift the Florida Panthers over the Philadelphia Flyers, 2-1, on Thursday night. The Panthers needed an NHL-record 20 rounds to pick up a shootout victory over the Washington Capitals on Tuesday. Philadelphias Jakub Voracek kept the shootout going when he scored in the third round. Floridas Brandon Pirri had scored in the first round. Scottie Upshall lit the lamp in regulation for the Panthers, who got 25 saves from Roberto Luongo. Voracek scored for the Flyers, who fell to 0-5 in shootouts this season. Steve Mason stopped 31-of-32 shots. Bernie Kosar Jersey .com) - The Carolina Hurricanes hope to remain perfect at home in January on Friday night as they welcome the Vancouver Canucks to PNC Arena. Sione Takitaki Jersey .cas NHL Play of the Year showdown continues today with a man whos spent most of his career on highlight reels and a goalie actually "reaching back" for a save. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseysauthentic.com/. - For years William Gay kept quiet. Jim Brown Jersey . "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot. Joe Thomas Jersey . -- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft wanted to keep Logan Mankins with the team for a long time.If this is a dream - then please dont wake me up, my little heart will break. I remember when I signed my contract with Sky Sports, I told my boss Gary Hughes: If QPR ever come calling for me, Gary, then sorry, Im going.And here we are. QPR did call and - 10 years after leaving the club - Im back home. On Monday, I woke up expecting a normal day but little did I know my life was about to change.I received a call saying Tony Fernandes was interested in talking to me, to see if I had any interest in the job. My heart started beating faster. Was this really happening?An hour later, I spoke to Tony and was bowled over by his enthusiasm for the club.It was a very emotional phone call.I spoke about the club from the heart and he was on my wavelength very quickly. Despite a couple of bumps in the road, hes still got the desire and love needed to take this club forward.Within a couple of hours, Les Ferdinand and CEO Lee Hoos came shooting across the M4 to speak to me at my home. Whatever I said during the meeting must have struck a chord with them, as luckily for me on Thursday, I got the call saying I was the man for the job.Ill never forget that moment. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. It had been an honour to serve QPR for 10 years of my life, but to be given another opportunity working with people who have been my team-mates through the years - like Les and Andy Sinton, who is the club ambassador - is just amazing.Barack Obama used the analogy of a relay runner to describe his tenure as US President and I can totally relate to that.Im delighted to pick up the QPR baton and run with it. Im going to run as hard as I can and carry it with immense pride and try to make a difference.I used to take penalties at Bristol Rovers because I didnt trust anyone else to care like I did. I feel like that about this job.Ive painted a picture in my brain of the QPR badge up on a mantelpiece covered in gold. It needs to be looked after and worshipped. Like with the penalties at Rovers, I dont think anyone would care for that badge as much as I would. Holloway managed QPR to promotion to the Championship in 2004 Although my work with Sky has been hugely rewarding, you cant replace the buzz of football management.Ive missed the excitement of being on that rollercoaster. The ups and the downs.I watched QPR U23s play on Friday and it all came flooding back. I saw the hope, drive and passion in the players eyes. Thats what Ive missed.Moments like when you see Gareth Ainsworth bang one in from 40 yards and see the look on his face or the passion in Kevin Gallens eyes when he scored a goal to win promotion. You cant replace those feelings.Ive been away for so long, Im going to have some butterflies stepping out onto the training pitch.I havent even got any football boots! Highlights of the Sky Bet Championship match between Nottingham Forest and QPR Im also going to look fatter in my tracksuit than I did 10 years ago.ddddddddddddIm so thankful for Gary giving me a chance to work with Sky Sports. There are so many people to thank - too many to name. Adam Craig - who looked after me and bossed me around a bit on my first few trial shifts off camera - talented fellas such as Scott Minto and Simon Thomas, and Jayne and Laura, the make-up ladies. Even my mum said I looked smart on the TV. They were miracle workers.I was so blown away by the immense size of the business yet everything works so crisply.Everyone knows their role. Its such a well-oiled machine. They are top of the league for a reason. Holloway working with Scott Minto for Sky Sports on a Football League game The amount of work that goes into an outside broadcast is scary. It taught me about how the structure is so important in getting your product right - the relationship between producer and director is so crucial. Ill use that experience to help develop my working relationship with Les.Covering games as a TV pundit has also opened my eyes to how much football means to supporters.You never really get to feel the sheer passion from supporters when youre in the dugout as youre too busy concentrating on the game. But when youre in the studio at matches, you really appreciate the emotion in the stands. I just hope I can convince my players to appreciate being professional footballers and to give their all for the fans that pay good money to come and support them week-in, week-out. I want my players to relate to the people - otherwise football will slip too far away from the working man.Im going to try and make every player that puts on the Hoops shirt aware of how I, Les, and all the fans feel about QPR. Holloway (second left) was a familiar face to Sky Sports viewers on Football League games At Blackpool, I created an environment where my players could go from unknowns to heroes. Thats what I want to do at QPR.You can make players better and thats what were going to try and do. Give me that instead of overpaid, underworked, ageing, ignorant, mercenaries, who are just there to pick their money up.QPR have made those mistakes in the past, but those days are gone.I want players that roll their sleeves up and dont sulk. You have to wear that shirt with pride. Who knows where that could take us?If I can end up being QPR manager - twice - then anything in life in possible. Also See: QPR appoint Holloway Ollies top 10 in 10 moments Ollies team of the season Ollies Championship predictions Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz