Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 154 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

05.06.2019 02:59
ight-centre. "I just kind of didn Zitat · Antworten

WASHINGTON - After three straight walk-offs, the Washington Nationals went for a cakewalk instead. Sure, winning late over and over again is a thrill, but its not good for the blood pressure — not to mention the workload of the bullpen. Stephen Strasburg provided much of the salve Tuesday night, allowing one run and three hits over a season-high eight innings as the Nationals ran their winning streak to eight games with an 8-1 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks. "I guess its what the doctor ordered," Strasburg said. That, along with a six-run third inning. Asdrubal Cabreras bases-clearing double blew the game open, giving Washington an overdue breather in what is now its longest winning run since August 2012. "I think were just coming together," said shortstop Ian Desmond, who had four RBIs. "Weve kind of established our way, I guess you would say." Success had come with suspense for the Nats: four consecutive one-run games, including the last three decided by the final at-bat, and the last two in the 11th inning. But Strasburg (10-10) did just what the Nationals needed him to do: eat up innings to give the overtaxed relievers a break. He struck out four to give him an NL-leading 198 for the season, besting his previous single-season high of 197 in 2012 — the year he was shut down early after returning from elbow surgery. "The way Stephen pitched is, I hope, indicative of what were going to see in the future," Desmond said. "Hes been great a lot in his career, but tonight was one of those games where it was really fun to watch." The Nationals sent seven batters to the plate in the third before the Diamondbacks could record an out. Rookie Chase Anderson (7-5) faced six of them, allowing five singles and a walk before he was pulled in the shortest outing of his young career. Jayson Werths broken-bat single up the middle scored the first Nationals run, and Desmonds single brought in two more. After Bryce Harpers single loaded the bases, Anderson was pulled for Eury De La Rosa, who gave up Cabreras drive that took one bounce before hitting the wall in right-centre. "I just kind of didnt attack the guys like I should attack," Anderson said. "I think if you execute pitches and get ahead, you can kind of get anybody out. Thats just the name of the game." David Peraltas first-inning home run accounted for all the scoring for the Diamondbacks, who have lost four straight. MAYBE I SHOULDNT TELL THE SKIPPER Nationals manager Matt Williams praised Desmonds ability to "shorten down" on a swing that produced a pair of runs: "Hes going to get a bunch of homers, we know that, but when he can take a two-run single, hes feeling it and hes seeing the ball good." Oops. Turns out it was totally an accident. Desmond said he was just trying to fight off a pitch. "I dont know if I chose to shorten up," Desmond said. "I think the jammage probably shortened me up a little bit." ENDERS END GAME Diamondbacks CF Ender Inciarte grounded out in the ninth to finish an 0-for-4 night, ending his team rookie record hitting streak at 18 games. TRAINERS ROOM Nationals OF Nate McLouth will have surgery Thursday for a torn labrum in his right shoulder and is done for the year. He hit .173 with one home run and seven RBIs in 79 games in his first season in Washington. UP NEXT Arizonas Trevor Cahill (3-8, 4.68 ERA) faces Tanner Roark (12-7, 2.93) on Wednesday night in the third game of the four-game set. Vegas Strong Jersey .Y. - Lou Williams scored 21 points and the Toronto Raptors beat New York 81-76 on Monday night in the Knicks preseason home opener. Nick Holden Jersey . With the Canadiens leading by one to start the third period, Price turned away 16 shots by the Panthers in the final frame to give Montreal a 2-1 victory over Florida on Monday night. The Panthers (16-21-6) outshot Montreal 16-10 in the final frame, but were repeatedly frustrated by Price, who made 26 saves on the night. http://www.goldenknightssale.com/authent...knights-jersey/. Even if he is shooting 38 per cent from the field overall this season, the Utah Jazz rookie always feels like his final shot is going in. William Carrier Jersey . -- A year ago, Flavia Pennetta was close to retiring from tennis. Curtis McKenzie Jersey . The deal will pay Hainsey $3 million for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons and $2.5 million in 2016-17.TSN announces that two-time Canadian Screen Award winner Rod Smith as the new host of the CFL ON TSN panel. Smith, one the countrys most-trusted broadcasters, will be joined by fan-favourite analysts Matt Dunigan, Chris Schultz, Jock Climie, Milt Stegall, and Paul LaPolice. "Rod is a football guy through-and-through. He brings both a wealth of CFL knowledge and a compelling new presence to the panel," said Mark Milliere, Senior Vice-President of Production, TSN. "Rod is the ideal host of this all-star CFL ON TSN cast." "Ive loved the CFL since I was a kid. Watching the CFL growing up is why I started playing football and got into this business," said Smith. "Back when I hosted the panel in 97, we had a blast on set. Jumping back in as host almost 20 years later, the production is at an entirely different level. The panel is so polished and professional, and Im really humbled to be a part of what the guys have created." "Rod is like a seasoned all-pro quarterback that stands in front of the huddle and commands respect," said Matt Dunigan. "He had instantaneous chemistry with the panel and will be an exceptional host. Its a great day for CFL fans." A former offensive lineman for the Queens University Golden Gaels, Smith anchored TSNs studio coverage of CFL in 1997 and has also served as a play-by-play commentator for CFL ON TSN.dddddddddddd Smith, who joined TSN in 1987, will resume hosting the 6pm et edition of SportsCentre after the CFL season wraps up. Earlier this year, Smith earned his second Canadian Screen Award, winning Best Sports Host in a Sports Program or Series for his work on SportsCentre, Canadas No. 1 sports news show. Following his outstanding play-by-play commentary during the London 2012 Olympic Games, Smith was honoured with the first-ever Canadian Screen Award for Best Sports Play-by-Play Announcer, as well as the Excellence in Sports Broadcasting Award from Sports Media Canada. CFL ON TSN TSN kicks off the 2014 CFL season this Thursday at 8:30pm et with special coverage of the opening game featuring Toronto and Winnipeg. CFL ON TSN primes fans for the 2014 season with a series of special season preview broadcasts on Wednesday highlighted by the CFL Season Preview Show at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. CFL ON TSNs game coverage is anchored by the networks Gemini Award-winning broadcast team of play-by-play announcer Chris Cuthbert and game analyst Glen Suitor. Also in the booth are veteran play-by-play announcers Rod Black and Gord Miller alongside game analysts Duane Forde and Matt Dunigan. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz