Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 138 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

06.06.2019 04:08
r by baseball Commissioner Bud Seli Zitat · Antworten

MONTREAL -- Rookie Matt Fraser got to live a dream he had many times while growing up in Red Deer, Alta. Fraser, called up Wednesday from AHL Providence and playing his first career NHL playoff game, scored 1:19 into overtime to give the Boston Bruins a 1-0 victory over the Montreal Canadiens to even their Eastern Conference semifinal series on Thursday night. The 23-year-old jumped into a scramble in front of goalie Carey Prices net and slid the puck under him into the net. "It was bouncing around and I was just swatting at it as hard as I could and hoping it would hit something," said Fraser. "Price is such a good goalie. He doesnt give out a lot of rebounds. I might have got lucky there, but the puck wound up in the back of the net. "Its something I dreamed about many times on the outdoor rinks growing up. Its every kids dream to score in overtime." Johnny Boychuks point shot had taken a high hop off the end boards and Price and defenceman Mike Weaver had trouble controlling the bouncing puck. "It came around on the other side and it bounced over my stick and I lost it," said Price. "Somebody yelled over, so I looked over my left shoulder. Obviously it wasnt there. Then they poked it in on the other side." The victory knotted the best-of-seven series at 2-2, and the Bruins took back home ice advantage heading into Game 5 on Saturday night in Boston. The Bruins outshot Montreal 34-33 in an intense, sometimes nervously played game that was less a goaltending duel between Price and Tuukka Rask as a match of determined, defensive teams. "We knew how tight this series would be," said Boston coach Claude Julien. "It doesnt mean any more than that weve tied the series. Its been tight every game. "It was important to get back in the series, but I dont think weve played our best hockey. Weve played hard, but Ive seen us play better. You hope the win here will help us get better and well go from there." Asked about Rasks play, Julien said: "He was good. We didnt give up three breakaways, that helped." They gave up a partial breakaway in the second period, but Brian Gionta could only shovel the puck at the net and Rask made the save. Canadiens coach Michel Therrien called it trench warfare. He found no fault with his side, either, except that they didnt get a puck past Rask. "This was a hard-nosed game between two well-prepared teams," he said. "We lost a battle in front of the net on the winning goal, but Im pleased with our teams effort. "All the games have been close and it wont be different next game." There were 21 goals scored by both teams in the first three games, there had not been a period without a goal, but there was little room to move in this one. It marked the first time since 1935 that Boston won a playoff game 1-0 in OT and the first time Boston and Montreal went scoreless in regulation time in the playoffs since 1953, when Elmer Lach got the OT game-winner for the Canadiens. Bostons Carl Soderberg had the best chance in the final minute of the first frame after P.K. Subbans blind back pass was intercepted, but Price looked to get a piece of it as it went off the cross-bar. Another goal-less period followed as shooters misfired, particularly Max Pacioretty on a setup from Thomas Vanek, and both goalies held their ground. Each team went on the power play once, but even that failed to break the deadlock. The Canadiens went on the attack in the third, peppering the Boston net and outshooting the Bruins 14-7. But the Bruins got a power play and Reilly Smith hit a goalpost, only to see Brian Gionta stoned by Rask alone in front of the net at the other end a moment later. Then Fraser ended it in OT. "Words cant even describe that feeling," said Fraser. "I just watched the replay of it and I dont even want to begin to try to explain that because its something I wish that every kid could feel." Fraser skated on Bostons third line with Soderberg and Loui Eriksson and got 14:44 of ice time and two shots on goal. Julien liked what he saw. "It was no doubt a little nerve-wracking for him but to me it didnt show on the ice," said Julien. "He was poised, made some good decisions, he was strong with the puck and in his decision-making. "We were talking about him and I said hes been really good for us tonight and there was no doubt he was going to play in overtime." Notes: Fraser played in place of Jordan Caron. Matt Bartkowski stepped in on defence for Andrej Meszaros. . . Montreal made no changes. . . Commissioner Gary Bettman and NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr attended the game. Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys . Wayne and Cindy Tuck of Ilderton, Ont., closed out round-robin play earlier in the day with a 7-3 win over Finland but needed a win over Austria to reach the final eight. Patrick Mahomes Jersey . -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France on Saturday to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open. http://www.officialkcchiefspro.com/Derri...-chiefs-jersey/. There will be no Down Under four-peat for Djokovic, as the eighth-seeded Swiss slugger Wawrinka outlasted the second seed 2-6, 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 9-7 at Melbourne Parks Rod Laver Arena in yet another five-set thriller in their burgeoning rivalry. Tyreek Hill Jersey . Sami Vatanen had a goal and an assist and Anaheim used a four-goal first period to extend their winning streak to six games with a 5-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night. Larry Johnson Jersey . Rodriguez, who has steadfastly denied using banned substances while with the New York Yankees, made the decision nearly four weeks after arbitrator Fredric Horowitz largely upheld the discipline issued last summer by baseball Commissioner Bud Selig. "I think its a good move for him," former Commissioner Fay Vincent said.MINNEAPOLIS - In his first game at Target Center since he was traded, it was abundantly clear to Kevin Love just how far away he has gotten from Minnesota.Love spent six seasons with the Timberwolves toiling on a team that couldnt stay healthy and never even sniffed the playoffs. Now he has LeBron James and Kyrie Irving on his side and the Cleveland Cavaliers are expecting to contend for a title.With the Timberwolves, he was the focal point, putting up eye-popping numbers and earning three All-Star berths. In Cleveland, all of those numbers have dropped significantly while the wins have soared, leaving Love to make the same kind of adjustment that Chris Bosh did when he joined James in Miami.When asked if it was a struggle to adapt, Love said Id be lying if I told you it wasnt. But finding different ways to be as efficient as possible, because its something I prided myself on here. Theres different ways to affect the game; Im still learning that here, but we still have 35-plus games left. With that, well continue to evolve and change and get better.Love is averaging nine fewer points, five fewer shots and shooting worse from the field and 3-point line than he did last season with the Wolves and will not be joining James and Irving in New York for All-Star weekend. But the Cavaliers are 29-20 and have won 10 straight games after beating Minnesota on Saturday night.Im in a situation now where were winning basketball games, Love said. And Im happy with that.Even as Andrew Wiggins shows signs of becoming a star in Minnesota after the Cavaliers traded him, James is happy having Love by his side.I just think his basketball I.Q., people dont see that, James said. The way he stretches the floor for us, his rebounding, his basketball I.Q. is really high and it adds to our team. It adds to our team as far as everything — knowing where guys are both offensively and defensively and hes been great.ddddddddddddHere are some other things to keep an eye on in the NBA this week:GAME OF THE WEEK: The best in the West against the best in the East on Friday night when the Golden State Warriors visit the Atlanta Hawks. Atlanta has won 19 straight games and turned the one of the most lifeless home arenas in the NBA into a packed house every night.POPS MILESTONE: Spurs coach Gregg Popovich is three wins shy of 1,000 for his career. The Spurs could get him there this week with home games against Orlando on Wednesday and Miami on Friday and a trip to Toronto on Sunday.DAMES REVENGE TOUR: Portland point guard Damian Lillard didnt hide his disappointment when he couldnt get a spot on the jam-packed Western Conference All-Star roster. The Blazers host Utah on Tuesday, Phoenix on Thursday and have a tough road back-to-back at Dallas and Houston on the weekend.RUBIOS RETURN: Ricky Rubio is expected to make his return to the court after missing 42 games with a severely injured left ankle when his Minnesota Timberwolves visit the Dallas Mavericks on Monday. The Timberwolves were 2-2 when Rubio was injured on Nov. 7. They are 6-37 since.SURGING GRIZZLIES: Memphis has won 10 of its last 11 games to climb to the No. 2 seed in the West. The addition of Jeff Green is paying dividends and the Grizzlies play at Phoenix on Monday, at Utah on Wednesday, at Minnesota on Friday and host the Hawks on Sunday.___STAT OF THE WEEK: Kyrie Irving went off for 55 points and 11 of 19 3-pointers to beat Portland on Wednesday. Irving saved his best for last, hitting a 3-pointer in the closing seconds to lift the Cavs to a win with LeBron James sitting out with a wrist injury. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz