Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 150 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

06.06.2019 04:08
es, its going to be tough to g Zitat · Antworten

ATHENS -- Striker Kostas Mitroglou has been named in Greeces preliminary World Cup squad despite his troubled move to relegated Premier League side Fulham, while injured-plagued defender Kyriakos Papadopoulos was not included. Greeces football association released the names of the 30-player squad late Wednesday, and is due to announce the final 23-man squad on Monday. The 26-year-old Mitroglou sent Greece to the finals in Brazil, scoring three goals for a 4-2 aggregate win over Romania in the playoffs. But he has struggled since his move to London in January, playing in just three matches and scoring no goals due to a knee injury and being dropped from the starting lineup by coach Felix Magath. Fulham teammate and veteran of the 2004 winning European Championship squad, Giorgos Karagounis, stays on as captain. Greece faces Colombia, Japan and Ivory Coast in Group C at its second sconsecutive World Cup. Coach Fernando Santos also called up two players from Panathinaikos, which recovered from a spell of poor form to win the Greek Cup, naming goalkeeper Stefanos Kapino and forward Nikos Karelis. The Portuguese coach was forced to leave out Schalke defender Papadopoulos, who missed most of the season at the Bundesliga club through injury. The Greek FA had said it would not make the preliminary list public, but then released the names following reports of the lineup in the news media. ---- Squad: Goalkeepers: Orestis Karnezis (Granada), Alexandros Tzorvas (Apollon Smyrni), Stefanos Kapino (Panathinaikos), Panagiotis Glykos (PAOK) Defenders: Vassilis Torosidis (Roma), Loukas Vyntra (Levante), Sokratis Papastathopoulos (Borussia Dortmund), Avraam Papadopoulos (Olympiakos), Yiannis Maniatis (Olympiakos), Jose Holebas (Olympiakos), Vangelis Moras (Hellas Verona), Giorgos Tzavellas (PAOK), Costas Manolas (Olympiakos), Nikos Karabelas (Levante) Midfielders: Giorgos Karagounis (Fulham), Costas Katsouranis (PAOK), Alexandros Tziolis (Kayserispor), Yiannis Fetfatzidis (Genoa), Lazaros Christodoulopoulos (Bologna), Panagiotis Kone (Bologna), Costas Fortounis (Kaiserslautern), Panagiotis Tachtsidis (Torino), Andreas Samaris (Olympiakos) Forwards: Dimitris Salpingidis (PAOK), Georgios Samaras (Celtic), Fanis Gekas (Konyaspor), Kostas Mitroglou (Fulham), Dimitris Papadopoulos (Atromitos), Stefanos Athanasiadis (PAOK), Nikos Karelis (Panathinaikos) Nikita Kucherov Jersey . In sunny and almost windless conditions, the Swede shot four consecutive birdies on the front nine on his way to a 68 and went 9 under for a one-shot lead over Englands Lee Slattery and two over Paraguays Farbrizio Zanotti (68). Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys . 3 seed Phillip Kohlschreiber from Germany. Defending champion Marin Cilic also reached the semifinals -- his fourth in Zagreb -- defeating fellow Croat Ivan Dodig. German qualifier Bjorn Phau beat Dudi Sela of Israel to reach his first semifinals in nearly five years. http://www.hockeylightning.com/authentic...ghtning-jersey/. Riethers apparent stamp on Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj during Saturdays Premier League match at Craven Cottage was missed by the match officials. A three-man panel of former referees reviewed the incident and all agreed that it was a sending-off offence. Steven Stamkos Jersey . The stakes were higher, the competition more fierce and the atmosphere was that of a playoff game - something the young, upstart Raptors have five weeks to better prepare themselves for or the result will be eerily similar. Custom Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys . This weeks Raptors Report puts a bow on Gays brief, 10-month tenure in Toronto and ponders how his absence will affect the teams offence. Are they a better team without him? In addition to acquiring some valuable cap flexibility, what impact will the four incoming players have this season and beyond? Click here for the Dec.DENVER - One of the knuckles on the middle finger of Jorge De La Rosas pitching hand was swollen. His sore back was acting up. From the mound, though, there was no hint of pain. De La Rosa carried a no-hitter through six innings and pitched seven scoreless innings, as the Colorado Rockies withstood a late rally to beat the San Diego Padres 3-1 on Friday night. "Its always something with me," said De La Rosa, who missed nearly half the 2010 season because of a pulled finger tendon and came back from Tommy John surgery in late 2012. "Today my finger was bothering me a little bit from the time I was in the bullpen. My back, just when I ran, I felt it a little bit more. It was bothering me but Ive pitched with pain before and I know I can keep pitching with this kind of pain. Ill be good for my next start, too." De La Rosas bid for the first no-hitter by a Rockies pitcher at Coors Field ended in the seventh inning, when Chris Denorfia led off with a triple off the scoreboard in right field, just the second time a Padres batter had gotten the ball out of the infield to that point. But De La Rosa stranded Denorfia by retiring the next three batters, getting Everth Cabrera on an infield grounder, Chase Headley on a liner to second and Carlos Quentin on a pop-up to blank the Padres on one hit through seven innings. "Everything was working really good and I wasnt overthrowing the ball today. I was hitting my spots," De La Rosa said. De La Rosa, who was pitching on eight days rest because of a bout of back spasms, struck out five and walked one in winning his fifth straight since an 0-3 start. "He had command of three pitches. Anytime a pitcher can command three pitches, its going to be tough to get consistent hits off of him, and that was the case today," Padres second baseman Jedd Gyorko said. "He threw the ball well." Adam Ottavino and Boone Logan kept the Padres in check through the eighth and LaTroy Hawkins got his 10th save in as many chances despite giving up three hits in the ninth, including an RBI single by Headley..dddddddddddd. "That was something that we really needed because our offence has been kind of quiet for the past couple days," Colorados Carlos Gonzalez said. "It was nice to see a pitching performance like that. Jorge is the No. 1 pitcher that we have and he really competed. He gave us just what we were looking for and hopefully it can get us going." The only no-hitter at Coors Field was on Sept. 17, 1996, by Hideo Nomo in a 9-0 Los Angeles Dodgers win over the Rockies. Ubaldo Jimenez has the only no-hitter by a Rockies pitcher, at Atlanta in a 4-0 win on April 17, 2010. Padres starter Eric Stults was matching De La Rosa until Drew Stubbs doubled down the third base line with one out in the fourth inning for the games first hit. The Rockies went on top in the bottom of the fifth, taking advantage of a fielding error by Gyorko to score an unearned run. D.J LeMahieus two-out double advanced Jordan Pacheco, aboard on a fielders choice, to third. De La Rosa bounced a grounder to second that Gyorko bobbled, allowing De La Rosa to beat the throw to first and Pacheco to score the first run. Colorado made it 2-0 in the seventh with De La Rosa helping out by sacrificing LeMahieu, who had singled, to second. Charlie Blackmon followed with a two-out RBI single, and Stults was relieved by Nick Vincent. Pacheco added a run-scoring single in the eighth. Stults (2-4) allowed two runs — one earned — and six hits in 6 2-3 innings in losing to the Rockies for the first time in four decisions covering 13 lifetime appearances. NOTES: Rockies C Wilin Rosario, on the 15-day DL because of a viral infection, had a rehab start Friday night at Triple-A Colorado Springs and could be activated as soon as Sunday. ... Stults has allowed three or fewer runs in six of his last seven starts. However, he fell to 0-4 with a 5.18 ERA as a visiting pitcher this season. ... De La Rosa has won eight of his last nine decisions against the Padres. ... Home plate umpire Seth Buckminster tossed the Rockies Nolan Arenado in the eighth for arguing balls and strikes. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz