Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 160 mal aufgerufen
 Tech Talk
carrie567 Offline

06.06.2019 04:08
defending as referee Wernei Cardos Zitat · Antworten

NATAL, Brazil - Mixed martial arts legend Dan Henderson (30-11) added another chapter to his storied career with a stunning third-round finish of Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (22-9). The bout, a rematch of the pairs 2011 "Fight of the Year," served as the headliner of Sundays "UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs. Henderson 2," which took place at Ginasio Nelio Dias in Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil. Rua looked crisp in the early going, using a barrage of leg kicks and sharp jabs to keep Henderson at bay and even wobbled him on a few occasions through the first two rounds. But just when the 43-year-old Henderson looked to have nothing left in the tank, he shocked Rua with his patented power right hand, affectionately known to his fans as the "H Bomb." The shot landed flush, rearranging Ruas nose and sending him crashing to the canvas. Henderson followed to the floor, and the follow-up blows forced referee Herb Dean to call off the fight 91 seconds into the third round. The much-needed result snapped a three-fight losing streak for the man most consider the best mixed-martial-artist ever to hail from the U.S. "He definitely dinged me a little," Henderson admitted after the fight. "He rung my bell just a tad in the first round, also, and again in the second. I decided just to be patient. I wasnt very offensive, and that third round I think we both decided to get after it and leave things where we left them the first fight. "Im such a big fan of Shogun and what hes done for the sport and how he represents himself in the sport. So thank you for bringing the best out of me, as well." Along with the win, Henderson earned $100,000 in official UFC "Fight Night" bonuses for taking part in the "Fight of the Night" and being awarded one of the evenings "Performance of the Night" bonuses, as well. Rua also earned $50,000 for taking part in the "Fight of the Night." In the nights co-feature, C.B. Dollaway (14-5) turned in one of the best performances of his career, downing former "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" winner Cezar Ferreira (3-1) in just 39 seconds. Ferreira looked sharp on his feet early, landing with a power shot in the opening seconds. But Dollaway patently retreated to the fence and avoided follow-ups before unleashing a well-placed right hand that sent Ferreira tumbling to the canvas. Dollaway pounded with additional strikes, and referee Mario Yamasaki called off the fight in the opening minute. "I love fighting down here in Brazil," Dollaway said. "The fans show incredible passion, and it is awesome to see Im starting to develop a small fan base. "I knew if I stuck to my game plan, I could control the fight and finish him, and thats exactly what I did." A battle of lightweight winners of international versions of "The Ultimate Fighter" fell flat, as Norman Parke (19-2-1) and Leonardo Santos (12-3-1) fought to a majority draw. While the bout was lacking in action throughout most of the 15-minute affair, it was an odd point deduction from referee Wernei Cardoso that ultimately led to the draw. Cardoso penalized Parke one point for holding on to his opponents shorts as he looked for a takedown in the second round. The call was made just as Parke appeared to be holding the cage in defence of that takedown, but Cardosos decision was made. The result was recorded as a majority draw, 29-27, 28-28 and 28-28, with Santos taking the opening round and Parke the final two on two of the three judges cards. Light heavyweights Fabio Maldonado (21-6) and Gian Villante (11-5) combined for a thrilling three-round contest with an incredible shift in momentum. Villante took control of the action in the early going, utilizing his superior wrestling skills to secure the opening round. He landed a knee flush to Maldonados forehead in the second, opening up a cut that streamed for the remainder of the frame. But the wound only seemed to fuel Maldonado, who suddenly came alive with crisp combinations on the feet. Villante returned to his grappling attack but was too tired to earn a takedown, leaving him to endure Maldonados heavy hands for the remainder of the matchup. Maldonado nearly finished the fight in the final minute, but Villante refused to quit, surviving until the bell. Maldonado was awarded the hard-fought unanimous decision with scores of 29-27, 29-28 and 29-28. "It was a war standing up, but that was after he gave me a hard time on the ground," Maldonado said. "His wrestling is very good, so I knew I had to impose my striking game and avoid the fence. I knew that striking, hed get tired first." In a lightweight contest, Michel Prazeres (18-1) looked dominant in an impressive decision win over a heavily favored Mairbek Taisumov (21-5). Prazeres was in control of the fight from start to finish, with powerful strikes and a strong wrestling game. The contest was marred by a pair of point deductions, as Taisumov repeatedly grabbed the cage in hopes of preventing a takedown. But Prazeres didnt let the stoppage break his rhythm, as he cruised to a unanimous-decision win, 30-25 on all three judges cards. "I only have one thing to say: My team deserves a lot of praise," Prazeres said after the win. "The result speaks for itself. They did an amazing job." The nights first main-card matchup ended in controversy when Brazilian featherweight Rony Jason (14-4) dropped Steven Siler (23-12) with a pair of powerful hooks. While it appeared clear Siler was hurt, he also appeared to be defending as referee Wernei Cardoso stepped in to halt the fight just 77 seconds after it began. Unfortunately for a protesting Siler, the decision had already been made, and Jason was awarded a TKO win. "Im disappointed because it was an incredibly early stoppage by the ref," Siler said after the bout. "I didnt even have time to communicate I was OK because he jumped in so fast. "I got hit, dropped to my back to take a defensive posture and was throwing an upkick to give me some space. And then, all of the sudden, it was over." Lions Jerseys China . Reyes, 26, was traded from Atlanta to Toronto in July 2010 and spent the remainder of the season in the minors. He began 2011 in the majors and made 20 starts with the Blue Jays, going 5-8 with a 5.40 earned run average before he was waived on Aug. Wholesale Lions Jerseys . With the Canadiens leading by one to start the third period, Price turned away 16 shots by the Panthers in the final frame to give Montreal a 2-1 victory over Florida on Monday night. The Panthers (16-21-6) outshot Montreal 16-10 in the final frame, but were repeatedly frustrated by Price, who made 26 saves on the night. http://www.cheapdetroitlionsjerseysauthe...nson-jersey.com) - Devin Booker scored 19 points and top-ranked Kentucky put on a defensive clinic in an 83-44 obliteration of UCLA in the CBS Sports Classic. T.J. Hockenson Jersey . Interestingly, the culprits were not rookies, but well paid, experienced pros. The first gaffe came in the 24th minute of arguably the biggest early season MLS game in history between Seattle and Toronto. Sounder newcomer Marco Pappa, (with over 100 MLS games, and 39 Guatemalan Caps to his name) attempted a back pass to one of his central defenders. Cheap Authentic Lions Jerseys . -- Even as Chris Paul remained evasive about his future, he did what team leaders are expected to do.Former World Championship medallist Jenny Meadows has confirmed her retirement after missing out on selection for the Rio Olympics. The 35-year-old from Wigan, who won 800 metres bronze at the 2009 World Championships in Berlin, competed for the last time in the European Championships semi-final in Amsterdam last week.Meadows finished sixth after suffering a hamstring injury which ended both her hopes of making the final and clinching a place in Britains athletics squad for the Games. Jenny Meadows leads the pack in the 800m semi-final at the European Championships before suffering a hamstring injury Its not the way I wanted to finish my career, admitted the 2011 European indoor 800m champion. I was really nervous before that race because I thought I could qualify for the final. It shows that I still wanted it.Meadows, who competed in the Beijing Olympics but was overlooked for London 2012 after suffering an Achilles injury, thanked her fans for their support on her official website.dddddddddddd. Team GB target 48 Rio medals Team GB set target of winning between 48 and 79 medals at Rio Olympic Games I have been truly overwhelmed with the amount of support and well wishes that people have given me and have enjoyed both reading and talking about so many memories that people have chosen to share with me, wrote Meadows.I leave the sport with my own memories, some of course good and others not so, however I appreciate the journey that I have been on.It was a long way, it lasted some 28 years, but as I embark on the future I hold such optimism about my own future and really hope that I can continue to contribute towards a positive future of the sport. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz