Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Smalltalk
carrie567 Offline

12.06.2019 04:33
he said. "Hopefully at the next Zitat · Antworten

SHANGHAI, China -- Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton captured his third straight Formula One race with ease on Sunday, leading from start to finish to win the Chinese Grand Prix. Mercedes showed again that its in a different class from its rivals, with Hamiltons teammate Nico Rosberg taking second place -- the third time in four races this season the pair have finished one-two. "This is a team on a roll, thats for sure," Hamilton said. "Im going to be working hard, were going to keep working hard because obviously the others are pushing to catch us." Ferraris Fernando Alonso held off fast-charging Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo to finish third and give his team its first podium finish of the year, with new team principal Marco Mattiacci watching from the garage. Ricciardo was fourth, finishing one place ahead of teammate Sebastian Vettel after the four-time defending world champion was asked by his team to allow the faster Ricciardo to pass for the second race in a row. Hamiltons win gave him his first career hat trick following his victories in Malaysia and Bahrain. The Briton may have even had a fourth win this season but was forced to retire in the season-opener in Australia after starting from pole position due to engine trouble. With the win, he inched closer to his teammates lead in the drivers championship with 75 points, just four behind Rosberg. Hamilton, who moved one ahead of Jim Clark for most poles by a British driver with the 34th of his career in Shanghai, was cruising so comfortably at the end of Sundays race that he wasnt even rattled when the checkered flag was mistakenly shown a lap too soon, at the end of lap 55. "That was very strange. I was thinking, Am I seeing things? I looked up, I was coming across the line expecting to do another lap and, all of a sudden, I looked for a split second and I saw the flag," he said. According to F1 regulations, if the checkered flag is shown early, the official end of the race will be the lap before it was shown. On Sunday, that meant the end of lap 54. The only racers this affected were Caterhams Kamui Kobayashi and Marussias Jules Bianchi. Kobayashi had passed the Frenchman on their final lap for 17th place, but their places were reversed in the official results. Hamilton was so far ahead for much of the race, his rivals were left to battle for second best. Rosberg, expected to challenge Hamilton in Shanghai after the pairs incredibly tight duel in Bahrain, started fourth on the grid and was forced to play catch-up after a slow start immediately dropped him back to seventh. The German methodically tracked down the two Red Bulls and finally passed Alonso on the back straight of the 43rd lap, the Ferrari unable to match the speed of the Mercedes. Rosberg then set his sights on Hamilton but he was by that point too far ahead, finishing nearly 19 seconds clear of the German. "We have the best car," Rosberg said. "But I was back there, so then catching up was nice with this fast car. Its a good weapon." Vettel started third on the grid and briefly moved to second before beginning to fade as his tires wore out. After Rosberg passed him, he was asked to give way to Ricciardo on the 25th lap -- a repeat of what happened two weeks ago at the Bahrain GP. Instead of acceding, however, Vettel asked his team what tires Ricciardo was using and when told they were both on mediums, the German responded, "Tough luck." At the start of the next lap, though, Vettel did make way and finished a distant 24 seconds behind his teammate. Red Bull team principal Christian Horner explained afterward that the team had different tire strategies for the drivers, planning a two-stop race for Ricciardo and a three-stop race for Vettel. "As soon as (Vettel) understood that, he immediately let him through," he said. "You could see he simply didnt have the pace to hold him back there. It was pointless." Vettel, who has qualified behind Ricciardo three times to start the season, agreed with the decision given his struggles Sunday. "Im not yet where I want to be with the car, but its an on-going process," he said. "Hopefully at the next few races we will make some more steps in the right direction." Force India had both its drivers finish in the points with Nico Hulkenberg finishing sixth and Sergio Perez taking ninth. Williams driver Valtteri Bottas was seventh, Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen was eighth, and Toro Rossos Daniil Kyvat finished in 10th, another impressive showing by the 19-year-old debutant. Cincinnati Bengals Jonah Williams Jersey . A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later. After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. Stitched Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . Some members of the U.S. Congress arent so sure. They say Russia isnt doing enough to assure that athletes will be protected at the Feb. 7-23 games, happening not far from an Islamic insurgency that Russias huge security apparatus has struggled for two decades to quell. Russia may run greater risks in towns outside the tightly controlled Olympic zone. Suicide bombs last month a few hundred kilometres (miles) away have increased concerns, and an Islamic warlord has urged his followers to attack the Sochi Olympics, Russian President Vladimir Putins pet project. http://www.cheapbengals.com/209u-cheap-m...ey-bengals.html. -- Each time the Utah Jazz threatened Memphis lead, the Grizzlies responded with defensive stops. Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys China . -- Jerome Williams glanced at Philadelphias schedule and realized he would be facing the Oakland Athletics yet again, with another new team. Cheap Cincinnati Bengals Gear . "All he says is, its crazy," DeMar DeRozan told reporters following Torontos win over the Pistons Wednesday. The Raptors longest-serving members, Johnson and DeRozan have had two coaches and 56 different teammates in five seasons with the club, all without appearing in a single playoff game.NEW YORK, N.Y. - The Mets say David Wrights shoulder has improved and he is progressing toward resuming baseball activities early next month.Wright didnt play after Sept. 8 because of persistent inflammation in his left rotator cuff. He was told to rest, then to undertake a six-week rehabilitation program to strengthen his entire shoulder.New York said Friday that its captain was examined this week by team medical director Dr.dddddddddddd David Altchek and there had been marked improvement in the bruise.The 31-year-old hit .269 with eight homers and 63 RBIs. He was batting .285 with eight homers and 48 RBIs at the All-Star break, then slumped to a .238 average with 15 RBIs. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz