Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 135 mal aufgerufen
 Rund um den Solling-Funpark
carrie567 Offline

13.06.2019 04:45
or their first three-game winnin Zitat · Antworten

Just how good is Daniel Ricciardo? Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso are widely considered to be the top three drivers on the F1 grid, but does Ricciardos scintillating form so far this season mean it is time for that ranking to be revised?That debate forms part of Wednesday nights F1 Report show ahead of this weekends Canadian GP, a race exclusively live on Sky Sports F1. Former McLaren driver Mark Blundell and Sky F1s Marc Priestley disagreed about whether Ricciardo was now ahead of at least one of the sports long-established top three.I think Id stick him in the top three, said Priestley. The three mentioned are incredible drivers in terms of pace in the car, but when youre looking as a team owner youve got to look at much more than that.Youve got to look at how they integrate in a team, how they work with the team, and whether they are divisive characters sometimes. Some of those people do it better than others, and its a factor.However, Blundell, while saying Ricciardo is right up there, believes the Australian still has a little way to go before he can be placed alongside the multiple champions in question.If I was a team principal, Lewis, Vettel and Alonso would be my choices, Blundell said.But Daniel would be very close in that mix.Watch the video above to see the full debate between Marc, Mark and Natalie Pinkham. Skysports.com users can also have their say in the poll and via the comments section below. The F1 Report: Canadian GP Preview airs at 8.30pm on Wednesday on Sky F1. Other topics up for discussion include how the developing Mercedes v Red Bull fight will play out in Montreal, F1s relentless schedule of six races in eight weeks, and if Jenson Button really could replace Felipe Massa at Williams for 2017. Also See: WATCH: Tonight on F1 Report... The F1 Gossip Column When is the Canadian GP on Sky? Every race live: Get Sky F1 New York Jets Jerseys China .5 million, two-year contract with the San Francisco Giants on Thursday, a deal that covers his final two arbitration seasons. Custom Jets Jerseys . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too. http://www.jetscheap.com/141b-cheap-jach...ersey-jets.html. Asdrubal Cabrera had four hits and three RBIs, Michael Brantley also homered and the Indians beat the injury-riddled Minnesota Twins 9-4 Thursday for their first three-game winning streak this season. Cheap New York Jets Jerseys Online . Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov. Wholesale New York Jets Jerseys . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers.Disgraced former FIFA vice-chairman Jeffrey Webb has admitted abusing his position with the governing body to obtain bribes. Webb, who previously held positions as president of CONCACAF and the Cayman Islands Football Association, also admitted kickbacks to sports marketing companies were commonplace.The 51-year-old was among a number of officials arrested in Switzerland last May accused of receiving tens of millions of dollars in bribes and money-laundering in an investigation launched by the United States.dddddddddddd A US judge in New York has released a transcript of Webbs guilty plea after he admitted to seven charges.In it, Webb, who previously revealed he had taken bribes for commercial rights for the 2018 World Cup in Russia and qualifying matches for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, is quoted in The Times saying: I abused my position to obtain bribes and kickbacks for my personal benefit.I believed that such offers were common in this business. I deeply regret my participation in this illegal conduct. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz