Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 184 mal aufgerufen
 Rund um den Solling-Funpark
carrie567 Offline

13.06.2019 04:46
their Eastern Conference playoff s Zitat · Antworten

This week had a major upside to it. A phone call interview with Chael Sonnen. You can hear it as part of our podcast for TSN 1290s The Weigh In. Before the interview we talked about this project, encouraging fight fans to try aspects of the training. We talked briefly about his hilarious commercials for Nexersys (more on that later) and getting people fit. During the podcast interview we talked his picks for UFC Fight Night, and about his ability to always be ready for any fight any time. His answer was simple. It goes back to his wrestling days, and you never know whos going to be your opponent. You simply have to be ready and be your best. Chael isnt as big on strength training, and in fact sees it the same as some of the "old school" guys do. Its more to break up training than to add to it. Its a mental break, something new. It got me thinking about my week of training. I spend a lot of my time doing the work I have my pros do in the strength room. I also make time for kickboxing. Unfortunately, finding time to get to a jujitsu or wrestling class never matches my schedule, but I can always hit a heavy bag. Which led me to take a look around the internet, my hope was to find a few things MMA fans could try that could match their schedule if they wanted to try striking. The fitness you need for 20-30 minutes of striking is actually incredible. It truly is one of the top cardiovascular workouts. If you want your body to lose fat, cardio burns it off. Especially if that cardio is done in intervals, and high intensity training (HIT). I checked out a brand new franchise to the market, its called 9 Round Fitness. Basically a new class starts every 30 minutes. You are involved in a circuit of 9 x 3 minute rounds of activity. So if you are a fan of MMA or Kickboxing, but are not quite ready to enter a full fight gym, this is the perfect start. Trust me when I say, fight gyms can be intimidating. Go at the wrong time and you can see blood on the mats, and sweat flying everywhere. Its not the best starting point for a lot of people. Something with the basics of kickboxing, and people there simply to get a workout and try the sport they love is perfect. If you dont want to leave your home, you need to try a Nexersys. Its a stand-alone piece of workout equipment. It comes with software to ensure you are progressing, learning and increasing your fitness. The targets have accelerometers to insure your safety when striking. For a beginner in kickboxing its great, and it can advance you as you get better at your striking game. Again, anytime you can work in high intensity intervals into your training, its a great thing. I would love to see fight fans try something like this, just to get introduced to the sport they love. Building an understanding of what goes into training, builds more passion for the sport. It also builds sponsorship opportunities for athletes. Meaning, they get paid to train and the fans see more complete fighters. My week was capped off by a meeting with my trainer; its time to buckle down. Im looking to be able to hit 205 by the end of this 10 weeks. Currently my weight is sitting at 221 pounds. That means its time to tighten up on diet. This is the worst part of training. Its also why fighters hire trainers. Im using Jeff Fisher at Elite Performance in Winnipeg; hes helped athletes in all sports cut weight to be their best. Im using a trainer because I would not do what it takes if it was up to me. You need someone to reinforce the necessity of being strict on the diet. If a pro misses weight, it ruins his reputation and costs him a portion of his winnings. So to test how I can do with training and cutting calories my diet this week has a lot more focus. No sugar at all, increasing my good fats, using select supplements to ensure my vitamins and minerals are up even though my calories are being cut. I will eat 5 times in a day, 3 meals and two smaller snacks. Im also taking care to remove carbohydrates that have gluten, and extra dairy products. A lot of pro fighters are avoiding dairy as their fights approach. Dairy can in some people increase the production mucus, which affects breathing through the nose. Last week I started running with my SISU Mouth guard. Even though it has significant improvements in how well it fits, you still shouldnt be breathing with an open mouth. So dairy is reduced. Im on track, it feels good and I cant wait to hear from fans of the sport of MMA as they turn their health around, and develop some healthy habits thanks to their passion for MMA. Lots to learn and a lot of fun to be had while getting active. Cheap Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys Online ." One game is checked off, 15 remain and the next one to get crossed out could come Tuesday night when the defending champion Heat host the Milwaukee Bucks in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference playoff series. Cheap Kansas City Chiefs Gear . He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field. http://www.cheapchiefs.com/. At times during a solid but not spectacular season, they looked all three. Still the defending AFC champions persevered, riding their top-ranked defence and key contributions from younger players to a 12-4 record and their eighth playoff appearance since 2000, remarkable consistency in a league where change is the only constant. Kansas City Chiefs Darwin Thompson Jersey .1 Sam Stosur will meet Germanys second-ranked player Andrea Petkovic in the opening match of the Fed Cup World Group semifinal. Discount Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys . The time off didnt slow them down. Tyler Zeller scored a season-high 18 points and grabbed a career-best 15 rebounds, Kyrie Irving added 14 points and the Cavaliers pushed their winning streak to five games Tuesday night with a 114-85 victory over the skidding Philadelphia 76ers.SALT LAKE CITY -- Tony Parker scored 14 of his 22 points in the fourth quarter to rally the San Antonio Spurs to a 91-82 win over the Utah Jazz on Friday night. Boris Diaw scored a season-high 17 points and Tim Duncan added 14 to help the Spurs run their winning streak to seven in a game that matched the team with the best record in the Western Conference against the team with worst mark in the league. The Jazz took a 67-60 lead into the fourth quarter, but the Spurs started doing what they do best -- driving the lane for layups or hitting the spot-up shooters in the short corners. Derrick Favors had 20 points and 18 rebounds for Utah, which led by as many 15 points early in the game. Gordon Hayward added 15 points and Richard Jefferson had 14. Danny Green hit two 3-pointers, Diaw hit another and Parker converted a three-point play in the first two minutes of the final period to give the Spurs their first lead since the opening quarter. Although it was San Antonios fifth game in seven nights, the Spurs were stronger down the stretch. The Jazz were flying all over the court but couldnt hit their shots (7 for 25 on field goals in the fourth quarter) while the Spurs let Parker go to work penetrating, passing and scoring. Parker hit a free throw to give the Spurs an 83-75 lead with 4:38 remaining and the Jazz never got closer. Utah outrebounded San Antonio 50-43 aand had 20 second-chance points to two for the Spurs, but their lack of accuracy led to yet another loss.dddddddddddd The Jazz shot 38.5 per cent in the game. After Utah jetted to a 29-14 lead after one quarter, Diaw scored 10 points to draw the Spurs within 40-37 in the second. Alec Burks, who has played almost exclusively at the 2-guard, started at the point and got into foul trouble guarding Parker and finished with 12 points. The Jazz were the last team in the league to get its first win when they defeated New Orleans 111-105 Wednesday, but the fourth-quarter touch they enjoyed in that one was not apparent Friday. Utah is the worst shooting team in the NBA. Duncan was averaging 7.0 points on 5-of-27 shooting in his last three games, but played a season-high 34 minutes against Utah and had nine rebounds and three blocked shots. San Antonio allows fewer than 90 points per game and became extra stingy, continually denying Jazz forays to the hoop at the end. NOTES: After Duncan was rejected by Favours on one play and then aggressively defended by the Utah forward on another in the first half, he vehemently complained to official Scott Wall and received a technical foul. . Marvin Williams had his nose broken when Duncan accidentally smacked him in the first half and then wore a goggle mask for much of the second half. . The Spurs had 22 fast-break points to 10 for Utah. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz