Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 154 mal aufgerufen
 Rund um den Solling-Funpark
carrie567 Offline

15.06.2019 03:54
ious six. Alvarez pitched ou Zitat · Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Domonic Browns misplay ruined another strong outing by A.J. Burnett. Jarrod Saltalamacchia hit a two-run double, Henderson Alvarez threw 6 2-3 sharp innings and the Miami Marlins beat the Philadelphia Phillies 3-2 Wednesday night. Burnett (5-7) gave up three runs and five hits, striking out eight in seven innings. Brown cost Burnett three runs in the fourth inning when he failed to make a routine catch. The Marlins had runners on first and second with two outs when Marcell Ozuna hit a liner to left that should have ended the inning. But Brown froze on the ball instead of taking a step back and it sailed over his head for an RBI double. "That play has to be made," Brown said. "I told A.J. I was sorry about it. It was a hard-hit line drive. I made a break on it in and that definitely was a big mistake. Im definitely upset at myself." Saltalamacchia followed with a two-run double to left-centre to make it 3-0. He was 1 for 15 with nine strikeouts off Burnett before the hit. "I felt like I should have picked him up the next at-bat," Burnett said. "Thats what we do. You pick each other up. The pitch is a little bit lower to Salty, then you pick him up. He plays hard. He comes in every day and prepares and he goes about his business. Its not like hes trying to miss balls out there." Brown, an All-Star last year when he led the Phillies with 27 homers, has played shaky defence. He is hitting just .217 with five homers. "Well Domonic is our left fielder as we speak, capable of swinging the bat," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "Every time he goes up there I have confidence that it might be the time where he pops one and drives in two, three runs." Alvarez (5-3) allowed two runs -- one earned -- and seven hits. He is 3-0 with a 0.78 ERA in his last seven starts. The Marlins have won two of the first three in the four-game set. They had lost eight of their previous nine games in Philadelphia before this series. Steve Cishek struck out the side in the ninth for his 18th save in 19 tries. The Phillies are 1-4 since a season-high five-game winning streak that included a three-game sweep at Atlanta and two wins in St. Louis. They are just 17-23 at home. Miami improved to .500 at 39-39 and trails NL East-leading Washington by only 2 1/2 games. The Phillies scored an unearned run in the fifth to cut it to 3-1. Ben Revere reached on second baseman Derek Dietrichs throwing error and scored on Chase Utleys sacrifice fly to deep centre. Browns RBI single in the sixth got them within 3-2. Marlon Byrd started the inning with his third hit and advanced on a groundout before scoring on Browns liner to right-centre. Burnett began his career with the Marlins, going 49-50 in seven seasons. He is 2-2 with a 2.59 ERA in his last four starts after going 1-4 with a 7.25 ERA in his previous six. Alvarez pitched out of a jam in the second. He struck out Brown with one out and runners on first and third. He then retired Burnett on a bouncer to third to leave the bases loaded. NOTES: Phillies OF Tony Gwynn Jr. struck out as a pinch hitter in the seventh. Hes hitless in his last 23 at-bats. ... Injured Phillies ace Cliff Lee (elbow strain) will face hitters Friday. He could make a rehab start next week. ... The series finale is Thursday night, with Cole Hamels (2-4, 2.76 ERA) going for the Phillies against Tom Koehler (5-6, 3.74 ERA). Custom Atlanta Hawks Jerseys Cheap . In the calls, Hernandez discussed the murder of Odin Lloyd, including his "belief about his criminal liability" and the "extent of his control over persons charged as accessories," according to the request filed Thursday in Fall River Superior Court. Custom Basketball Jerseys China . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted that its believed the Flames are working towards a new contract with the defenceman. http://www.basketballcustomjerseys.com/. The former central defender calmly nodded it down and quietly went about celebrating a win with his staff. For a man who has had a lot on his shoulders this season, it was an appropriate moment. Custom Basketball Jerseys Online . - Rookie Tesho Akindele scored three goals and Fabian Castillo added two in FC Dallas 5-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night. Cheap Custom T-shirts . They named Mark Washington as their defensive co-ordinator on Thursday and appear to be closing in on an offensive co-ordinator.Former Olympic champion Duncan Goodhew admits he is excited by the prospect of seeing Adam Peaty and James Guy compete for medals at Rio 2016. Double world record holder Peaty won the 100m breastroke at the British Swimming Championships on Tuesday before Guy claimed victory in the 400m freestyle as both booked their places at Rio. And Goodhew, who won 100m breastroke gold at the 1980 Moscow Olympics, admits the duo are two of Britains brightest medal hopes for this Games and beyond.Adam Peaty and someone who went to the same school as me, James Guy, are both looking very, very sharp at the moment, the 58-year-old told Sky Sports. James Guy won the 200m freestyle at last summers World Championships James Guy has beaten Ryan Lochte who beat Michael Phelps and the freestyle is very much a swimmers event.But were talking about two really exciting prospects, who are still very young in their careers. Even if it doesnt happen for them this time round they have bags of time and space to do it. Peaty celebrates after breaking the 50m breaststroke world record Goodhew was speaking at an event celebrating SportsAids contribution to Britains medal successes across different sports over the last 40 years.ddddddddddddThe charity helped fund two-thirds of Team GB athletes at the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics at some point during their careers and Goodhew was among the first recipients of a SportsAid award, back in 1977.I remember getting one of the first SportsAid grants. It was for £375 and I hadnt yet swam for Great Britain, Goodhew said. Duncan Goodhew claimed 100m breastroke gold at the Moscow Olympics The money was a godsend for me and it hasnt changed over the years because SportsAid are still supporting people who are talented and gifted and who have real promise. They are saying to the athletes We believe in you and we are putting our money in that belief. That is really significant in a young persons life. It makes a huge difference. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz