Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 175 mal aufgerufen
 Rund um den Solling-Funpark
carrie567 Offline

15.06.2019 03:54
om/]Cleveland Browns Jerseys O Zitat · Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Albert Pujols added David Prices name to a growing list of pitchers he has homered off during 13 power-packed years in the majors. The three-time NL MVP hit a pair of solo shots against the 2012 AL Cy Young Award winner, and Matt Shoemaker took a shutout into the seventh inning to lead the Los Angeles Angels over the Tampa Bay Rays 6-2 Sunday. "This is the same swing Ive been taking the last couple of weeks, and nothing went my way," said Pujols, who ended an RBI drought of nine games and 39 at-bats Saturday night with a run-scoring double. "Today I got some hits, so I was just glad I was able to contribute and help our ballclub win. As long as you stay positive and do the things you need to do and dont try to kill yourself in the cage because youre 0 for 10, youll be fine. Ive been around this game long enough that I know what Im capable of doing." Pujols drove an 0-2 pitch over the centre-field fence in the first inning, then capped the scoring in the seventh with his 12th homer of the season and 504th of his career, tying Eddie Murray for 25th place. "Price is going to throw his game, but we had a game plan and we tried to execute it," said Pujols, who came in 0 for 7 against left-hander. "The same way that we do our scouting report, they do theirs, so he knows how to pitch us. We just needed to make adjustments, and thats what we did. He made a couple of mistakes and we took advantage. With a guy like him, you need to be aggressive, because hes only going to give you one or two good pitches in four at-bats." Price (4-4) became the 319th pitcher Pujols has homered off in the regular season. Price has allowed five homers on an 0-2 count in his career, and Pujols has hit 21 under those circumstances. "Thats where I wanted to throw it, but thats what great hitters do with pitches that are up in the zone," Price said. "Hes one of the best hitters to ever play this game." Shoemaker (2-1) was charged with a run and two hits in six-plus innings. He struck out six, five days after earning his first major league win with a 4-3 victory at Philadelphia. The 27-year-old right-hander was lifted after issuing his third walk, to James Loney leading off the seventh. "Shoe did an outstanding job today, and he did an outstanding job in Philly last week," Pujols said. "Anytime you get a guy like that whos not really a true starter, and he comes up here and helps us win a game and a series, its huge." Michael Morin relieved Shoemaker with a 5-0 lead and retired his first batter before Kevin Kiermaier hit his first big league homer -- a drive to left that kept carrying until it disappeared in the lower seats in the left-field corner. That ended a career-opening streak of nine scoreless innings by Morin. Price was charged with six runs -- five earned -- and 11 hits in 6 2-3 innings with seven strikeouts and no walks. He beat the Mariners 2-1 last Tuesday at Seattle with a complete game. The three-time All-Star, who has allowed no more than one walk in a franchise-record 13 consecutive starts dating to last season, went to a three-ball count on five Angels batters. But hes paid the price for his major league-best strikeout-to-walk ratio. Hes given up 78 hits, tying Philadelphias Cliff Lee for most in the majors. "Thats part of it," Price said. "I want those guys to put the ball in play because I have the utmost confidence in our defence. Youre going to give up your hits sometimes, and sometimes theyre going to be at guys." Howie Kendrick gave the Angels a 2-0 lead with a two-out RBI single in the third, and they increased the margin to 5-0 with three runs in the fourth after Price gave up three straight singles with none out. The third one was a drive by Grant Green over the head of left fielder Matt Joyce, scoring Erick Aybar. "Price is an All-Star, he throws 95-97 (mph), hes got great stuff," Angels catcher Chris Iannetta said. "So you dont try to be overly aggressive, because you can get yourself out on good pitches." Luis Jimenez followed Greens hit with a sacrifice bunt, and two more runs scored when third baseman Evan Longoria booted Collin Cowgills grounder near the bag for his third error of the season. NOTES: Price has allowed at least one home run in eight of his first 10 starts and 11 homers altogether, after giving up just two in his final 83 1-3 innings last season. ... Rays manager Joe Maddon has gotten at least seven innings from his starters in only two of the teams last 25 games -- and Price was the pitcher both times. ... Price caught Cowgill, Mike Trout and Kendrick looking at third strikes in the first inning. ... Despite C.J. Wilsons five-hit shutout Saturday, the Angels have a 4.52 ERA at home compared to 2.88 on the road. ... Pujols has 48 multihomer games and two this season. Cleveland Browns Jerseys China . But back-up Peter Budaj has put up two wins and an overtime loss while starting three games in four nights since Price went down with a suspected groin injury. Cleveland Browns Jerseys Outlet . Bookies were offering odds of 13/1 before kickoff that the home team Houston Dynamo would prevail by three goals to nil. http://www.cheapbrowns.com/70u-cheap-cus...sey-browns.html. Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Wholesale Cleveland Browns Jerseys . Toronto has lost six of its last eight games but is coming off Thursdays 7-3 victory at Kansas City. Juan Francisco and Colby Rasmus both went deep for the Blue Jays, who are second in the American League with 34 home runs on the season. Cheap Cleveland Browns Jerseys Online . And though his comeback night didnt quite go to script, Bryant couldnt help reflecting on the work necessary to get back on that court -- and all the months of steady labour ahead to reclaim his game. Bryant had nine points and eight rebounds in his season debut, but Amir Johnson scored a career-high 32 points in the trade-depleted Toronto Raptors 106-94 victory over Los Angeles on Sunday night.PINEHURST, N.C. -- Tiger Woods is making progress in his recovery from back surgery and starting to extend his swing, his agent said Tuesday. Woods already has missed two majors this year while he recovers from a microdiscectomy on his back on March 31. He last played on March 9 at Doral, when he closed with a 78 despite the pain in his lower back. Woods has said he has no idea when he will be healthy enough to return to competition. A report on Golf Channels morning show said he was taking full swings at the Medalist Golf Club in South Florida. "Tiger is progressing like he expected," Mark Steinberg of Excel Sports Management said in an email. "Feeling good each day. As each day passes and he feels that way, he lengthens the swing a bit." Woods is the tournament host next week for the Quicken Loans National at Congressional. It is not expected that he will play. The deadline to enter is Friday. This is the first year of title sponsorship for the Detroit-based company. The next major is the British Open on July 17-20 at Royal Liverpool, where Woods won in 2006. The last time Woods missed two majors in one year because of injuries was in 2011, when he sat out the U.S. Open and British Open to let his leg fully recover. That year, he returned at Bridgesttone Invitational in early August, a World Golf Championship that has no cut.dddddddddddd In a promotional day for Quicken Loans last month, Woods said he was chipping and putting in a way that did not require rotation in his back. That was four weeks ago. He also did not know how much time it would take for him to be ready for a tournament once he could take full swings with no pain. "The more time you give me, I think the better Ill be," he said. "The great thing about what Ive done so far and all my other previous surgeries is that I worked on my short game. Once I start expanding from there and start competing and playing, if I start spraying it all over the lot and not hitting it that great, at least my short game is solid. Thats one of the positives to it." Woods has slipped from No. 1 to No. 4 in the world ranking, and he is likely to fall a couple of more spots in coming weeks. He is at No. 207 in the FedEx Cup standings -- having finished 72 holes only once this year -- and the top 125 get into the playoffs that start Aug. 21. The news comes one day after Martin Kaymer won the U.S. Open with the second-lowest score in history at 271. The overnight rating for NBC Sports was 3.3, down 46 per cent from the previous year at Merion. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz