Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 137 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

18.06.2019 04:08
ements, perhaps the protests wont be com Zitat · Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Washington Nationals second baseman Anthony Rendon knew he was a triple short of the cycle late in the game. It didnt mean he was going to change his approach. Rendon singled in a run, hit a three-run homer, and doubled in his first three at-bats before grounding out and flying out in the Nationals 11-0 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night. "I heard people in the stands, get the triple, get the triple. I didnt want that, means Ive got to run more. Ill stop at second base," Rendon said with a smile. He drove in four runs to back Jordan Zimmermanns seven shutout innings. "I think it set the tone with Anthony in the first inning," manager Matt Williams said of the offence. "Youve got a 3-1 pitch and he doesnt get too big. He simply stayed with the approach of what he needed to have happen there and he ended up getting a base hit." The Nationals hitters had been struggling in the nine games since Ryan Zimmerman went on the disabled list. Saturday they had 14 hits, including two apiece by Denard Span, Asdrubal Cabrera and Wilson Ramos. Every Nationals starter, including Zimmermann, hit safely. Zimmermann (7-5) held the Phillies to five singles and struck eight without a walk for his 50th career win, and first since June 30th. He retired the last 11 batters he faced and left after throwing 97 pitches. Marlon Byrd had two hits for Philadelphia, which had won the first two games of the series 10-4 and 2-1. Phillies starter A.J. Burnett (6-11) and manager Ryne Sandberg didnt last long. Both were ultimately ejected when Burnett motioned and yelled toward home plate umpire Chris Guccione during Washingtons four-run second inning. Washington loaded the bases on two walks and an error. After Span drove in a run with a sacrifice fly, Rendon connected on a 3-1 pitch from Burnett for his 14th home run, making it 5-0. Rendons blast snapped a nine-game homerless streak for the Nationals, the longest in team history (2005-present). Burnett, who had two walks in the inning, then intentionally threw ball one to Jayson Werth and motioned toward Guccione. "I did ask him twice in the first and second if that was out or that was down," Burnett said of Guccione. "Yeah, it was out, it was down, okay. And the one I threw purposefully out, I said the same thing, but I said it more of a statement than a question. I said Thats out. That was it, pretty quick trigger." After Burnett was tossed, Sandberg raced out and heatedly argued with Guccione near home plate, and was soon ejected. Burnett allowed five runs, one was earned, in losing his third straight decision. TRAINERS ROOM: Phillies: Sandberg said outfielder Domonic Brown, suffering from strep throat, is day-to-day, and that Byrd has been playing with a bruised right foot for four or five days. ON DECK: Phillies: Cole Hamels (6-5, 2.55) has won four straight decisions. He makes his 30th career start against Washington Sunday. Hes 15-6 with a 2.63 ERA versus the Nationals. Nationals: Stephen Strasburg (7-9, 3.55) is 3-0 with a 1.13 ERA in three home starts against the Phillies dating back to last season. WILLIAMS SAYS SWING AWAY In addition to experimenting with his batting stance recently, Bryce Harper has also on occasion attempted to bunt for a hit. Williams would generally prefer Harper swing away. "Depends on the situation," Williams said. "It depends on a lot of things, health, how his thumb is feeling. It depends on what the situation dictates for that particular game. More often than not, I would like to see him swing the bat. Because he just has the opportunity to do something special. "If he feels like the guys playing him back far enough that he can do that and get on base, given the right situation, okay. But then again, theres times where I want him to swing, too," said Williams, adding he and Harper have talked about it. Harper is enjoying more success recently, and is 7-for-his-last-23. Wholesale Islanders Jerseys . -- Jerry Rice Jr. Cheap Islanders Jerseys .ca. Mr. Fraser, I think everyone would like to hear your opinion on what sort of suspension Zac Rinaldo should get. His comment after the game of I changed the whole game, man. http://www.cheapislandersjerseys.com/. Scolari says that although Brazilians have the right to complain about the government and demand improvements, perhaps the protests wont be coming at the "right time. Cheap New York Islanders Jerseys . Chris Johnson singled with two outs off left-hander Jerry Blevins (1-1), and Schafer pinch ran. With a 2-2 count, Schafer ran on the pitch and Upton dropped a single in front of Bryce Harper. Schafer already was rounding third when Schafer bobbled the ball. Cheap Adidas Islanders Jerseys .com) - Sporting Kansas City announced Thursday that club has signed former on-loan midfielder Jimmy Medranda to a permanent contract from Colombian side Deportivo Pereira.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Diego Fagundez scored two first-half goals and the New England Revolution routed the Western Conference-leading Seattle Sounders 5-0 Sunday. New England (5-3-2) extended its unbeaten run to five matches (4-0-1), and snapped a four-match winless slide against Seattle. The Sounders (7-3-1) had their six-match (5-0-1) unbeaten run ended and the MLS No. 1 ranked offence was shut out for the first time this season. Fagundez scored his first two goals of the season in the 29th and 41st minutes for the Revolution. Rookie Patrick Mullins, making just his third appearance, scored his second goal in as many matches to put New England ahead in the 14th minute. Teal Bunbury banged in a rebound of his own shot off the left wing in the 36th minute for New Englands third goal. And his drive off the right wing in the 46th minute was deflected off Seatttle defender Chad Marshall for an own goal -- the Revolutions fifth of the match.dddddddddddd New England scored four goals during a first half for the eighth time in club history. Mullins converted a loose ball for the Revolutions go-ahead goal. Fagundez finished off a pass from Chris Tierney atop the penalty box area with a one-timer of a right-footed shot short side past Seattle goalie Stefan Frei, then took a long ball from Bunbury off his chest and polished off another right-footed shot to the far right corner of the Sounders net. New England goalie Bobby Shuttleworth, who has allowed just two goals during the five-match unbeaten run, posted his fourth shutout. Seattles best chances occurred on a header by Marshall in the 54th minute, a drive by Gonzalo Pineda in the 76th minute and another from the left by Kenny Cooper in the 77th minute. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz