Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 136 mal aufgerufen
 Verabredungen Ausgleichssport
carrie567 Offline

20.06.2019 04:37
next event on the World Cup circuit i Zitat · Antworten

LEVI, Finland -- Double overall World Cup skiing champion Marcel Hirscher continued to dominate the slalom Sunday, winning the World Cup opener ahead of countryman Mario Matt. The 24-year-old Austrian skied seamlessly throughout the second run to clock an overall time of 1 minute, 45.42 seconds, securing his 10th consecutive spot on the podium in the discipline. Two-time world champion Mario Matt climbed from third place after the first run to second, 0.62 seconds behind Hirscher and Norwegian 19-year-old Henrik Kristoffersen clinched his first podium place, finishing third, 0.93 seconds back. German Felix Neureuther, who was second after the first run, had an acrobatic fall on his second run but continued to ski and ended up 27th. Hirscher dominated the slalom World Cup last season, won the slalom world title as well as his second overall title. His strong display here suggests he remains in top form ahead of the Olympics in Sochi. He said he was especially happy to win in Levi, a course that he has struggled on in the past, but tried to play down the huge expectations on him. "Im happy right now to be here, to have a podium, to have a victory," he said. "To stand for the 10th time in a row on the podium ... is a really amazing thing but once for sure this row will come to an end, every row comes to an end." In a first for this year, organizers presented the winners with a live reindeer from the local Lapland region. American teenager Mikaela Shiffrin, who won the womens race Saturday, named her reindeer Rudolf, and Hirscher said he would call his Ferdinand. American Ted Ligety, who won the Giant Slalom opening race in Soelden last month, improved from a slow first run, ending 11th, 1.96 seconds behind Hirscher. Ligety, who put a lot of focus on slalom in preseason training in an attempt to take a shot at an overall World Cup title, said he needs to improve if that strategy is to play out. "I feel like in the second run I skied a little bit more like I should be skiing," he said. "But still far from being what I really need to do in slalom. "I need to be scoring in the top five to top three, so I need to up it in this if thats going to be a meaningful route to getting me enough points," he added. Matt, 34, said he was happy to be back on the podium. "I have felt really good in the last weeks and months," he said. "Im really happy about the result, it was perfect." Kristoffersen said he was emotional to be on the podium for the first time and that the Norwegian team has worked hard together to improve its level of skiing. "Its a big step in the right direction," he said. "This is a great day, but I still have a long way to go." Meanwhile, 33-year-old veteran Ivica Kostelic of Croatia showed he was still in the game, finishing fourth. French 22-year-old Alexis Pinturault, who was sixth overall last season with three victories in three different disciplines and second after Ligety in the Giant Slalom opener in Soelden, skied out on his second run. His teammate, Julien Lizeroux, who hasnt competed since 2011 due to a knee injury, put in a solid performance, finishing in 17th place. Last years winner in Levi, Olympic bronze medallist Andre Myhrer of Sweden, committed a major mistake at the end of the track in the first run and didnt qualify for the second run. His countryman, Mattias Hargin finished 5th. The next event on the World Cup circuit is in Beaver Creek, Colo. on Nov. 26. Ivan Provorov Jersey . They kicked off the still-going trend of host cities winning the Grey Cup and sent Hall of Fame head coach Wally Buono to the front office a champion. Adidas Flyers Jerseys . The CFL club is making the move after holding its camp and regular-season practices at the University of Toronto campus in Mississauga, Ont. http://www.cheapflyersjerseyschina.com/a...d-jersey/."; The game can be seen live on TSN starting with Monday Night Countdown at 6:30 p.m et/3:30 p.m. pt. The Patriots, who had a bye in Week 10, will look to continue the offensive success they had a week earlier when New England scored 55 points and racked up 610 yards of total offense in a 55-31 drubbing of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Matt Read Jersey . - Rookie Tesho Akindele scored three goals and Fabian Castillo added two in FC Dallas 5-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night. Ron Hextall Jersey . Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present. The teams field goal % will be his discount at all Cheesecake Factories... Including drinks... @SportsNation #AbsurdKiddDemands — Yitzaac (@Yitzaac) June 30, 2014 @SportsNation Kidd wants to sign his twin... Elmer Fudd. #AbsurdKiddDemands pic.twitter.com/6AXPiy8WTA — Zane Harmon (@wzharmon) June 30, 2014 @SportsNation Jason Kidd has asked the Bucks organization to call him Jason Mann instead #AbsurdKiddDemands — Jesse Rice (@JesseRice13) June 30, 2014 #AbsurdKiddDemands The Bucks be sponsored by Bosley — Hayden Harwood (@hayden_harrwood) June 30, 2014 @SportsNation Full custody of Jabari Parker #AbsurdKiddDemands — Joe Trafficante (@Joe_Trafficante) June 30, 2014 @SportsNation Breaking news Jason Kidd wants to offer Chewbacca a hefty contract #AbsurdkiddDemands pic.ddddddddddddtwitter.com/M0e3sJgyij — David Dargel (@DargelDavid) June 30, 2014 @SportsNation heard he demanded they bring in Dewie the Bear during halftime #AbsurdKiddDemands pic.twitter.com/o24y4K9cB9 — NickLaSala (@lurkmenowdad) June 30, 2014Somehow, I feel like Brooklyn won this trade... Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz