Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 133 mal aufgerufen
 Verabredungen Ausgleichssport
carrie567 Offline

20.06.2019 04:37
turns 40 in June, broke his left Zitat · Antworten

TAMPA, Fla. -- New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman has no concerns about the health of shortstop Derek Jeter, who was limited to 17 games last season due to leg injuries. Jeter is scheduled to play Thursday against Pittsburgh in his first spring training game of his final season. Cashman said Wednesday he is "more curious as to like how the weather report is for tomorrow than what hes going to look like." "What happened last year was unfortunate and unexpected," Cashman said. "Ive been conditioned not to worry about Derek Jeter, and I havent deviated from that." Jeter, who turns 40 in June, broke his left ankle in the 2012 AL championship series, then broke it again last spring during his rehabilitation. "Im looking forward to being out there," Jeter said. "I feel good now, so last year doesnt matter. Since Ive been here this year, everything has been like a normal spring. You cant really compare last year and this year. Two entirely different years. Last year I felt as though I was rehabbing, this year Im good to go." Yankees manager Joe Girardi is handling Jeters spring training in a normal fashion. "Everything hes done has been good," Girardi said. "So, last year where we had some concerns, the way he was running, the way he was moving, we havent had any of that." Jeter got to meet 2013 Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston before the Yankees played Florida State on Tuesday. Winston is a closer and outfielder for the Seminoles. "Hes pretty remarkable," Jeter said. "I think its cool that hes playing two sports. You dont see that too often now." NOTES: 1B Mark Teixeira, recovering from right wrist surgery July 2, expects to face a pitcher in batting practice for the first time next week. He could be ready for a game in about 10 days. ... OF Alfonso Soriano (flu) worked out for the second straight day and could play Sunday. ... INF Eduardo Nunez is out with flu. ... If more improvements are needed to the roster, Cashman maintained any moves would not involve adding a big salary. "Weve spent our money," he said. Cheap Jaguars Jerseys . Amare Stoudemire had 22 points and 10 rebounds, Carmelo Anthony scored 21 and the New York Knicks won their eighth straight game, 93-92 over Philadelphia on Friday night, sending the Sixers to their 23rd straight loss. Quincy Williams II Jersey . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseysauthentic....h-oliver-jersey. Halak did not get the start in the Washington Capitals Tuesday night game against the St. Jaguars Jerseys China .com) - There may be a debate in Philadelphia about who should be the starting quarterback of the Eagles. Josh Allen Jersey . Observant Muslims avoid food and liquids from dawn to dusk during Ramadan but can, and often do, skip it if travelling or doing hard physical labour. Some devout Muslim athletes choose to fast during training or competition, but it can create selection difficulties for the coaches in team sports.West Ham have completed the transfer of Valencia winger Sofiane Feghouli on a free transfer. The Algeria international, 26, has signed a three-year contract with the Londoners and will officially join on July 1.Feghouli was a free agent after seeing out his contract at Valencia and leaves after six years at the La Liga club. I am very happy to sign for the Hammers and for Slaven Bilic, Feghouli told the clubs official website. The history of the club is important for me in my decision. Feghouli has joined West Ham after six years at Valencia Playing in the Premier League is very important for players in their careers and I am happy to play for the Hammers.West Ham have already been busy in the transfer market, having agreed to sign Norway international Havard Nordtveit from Borussia Monchengladbach. Feghouli is Slaven Bilics second signing of the summer Feghouli, who represented France at U18 and U21 level before switching his allegiances to Algeria, joined Valencia from French side Grenoble in 2010 and scored 42 times in 243 appearances during his six season stay at the Mestalla.His arrival at West Ham will be another boost to manager Slaven Bilic, who is looking to shape his squad ahead of the clubs first season at the 60,,000-seater Olympic Stadium.dddddddddddd Sky Sports News HQ Anton Toloui investigates reports that West Ham want to sign Besiktas duo Atiba Hutchinson and Gokhan Tore On Monday, Bilic confirmed to Turkish television he was interested in signing Besiktas duo Atiba Hutchinson and Gokhan Tore, while David Sullivan confirmed to Sky Sports News HQ in May that he was confident of acquiring a top striker this summer. Also See: Sakho wants Hammers exit Bilic targets Besiktas duo OBrien to leave West Ham Bilic: Payet you are the best Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz