Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Smalltalk
carrie567 Offline

21.06.2019 04:26
rseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic- Zitat · Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. - After a cross-country scramble that included the birth of his first child, a night in the hospital and some fast talking, just getting inside Angel Stadium was quite a relief for Kansas City closer Greg Holland.Holland capped off his wild adventure with a save Thursday night as the Royals held off the Los Angeles Angels 3-2 in 11 innings in their AL Division Series opener.Not bad, considering he got to the ballpark in the middle of the game.The guy that dropped me off did a great job getting me here, but he didnt really know where to go, and I didnt know where to go, either, Holland said before Game 2 on Friday night.So I kind of made a few security guards nervous running up to them with a pack over my shoulder with my ID in my hand saying, Im a player. Im a player. Dont tackle me to the ground kind of thing.The rush began after Holland helped the Royals beat Oakland in the wild-card game Tuesday night in Kansas City. He then chartered a flight to Asheville, North Carolina.Shortly before 9 p.m. Wednesday, wife Lacey delivered Nash Gregory Holland. The pitcher spent the night in the hospital a€” both his wife and son are doing well a€” and prepared to rejoin the Royals on the West Coast.Me and my wife kind of booked all that, so it was kind of hectic trying to do that while youre in the delivery room booking flights and stuff, he said. But we made it work.Holland said he got on a chartered plane around 4 p.m. Thursday and arrived at John Wayne Airport in Southern California about 7 p.m.The game was tied at 1 in the fourth inning when Hollands driver headed to the ballpark. Finding his way inside took a little longer.It was kind of hectic running through the parking lot. But they let me in, he said.It was kind of weird when a guys like, Youre a player? Thats not possible because the game is in the fifth inning. But I had to explain the details and actually got a congratulations and he jogged me right down the concourse and got me where I needed to go, Holland said.He got loose in the locker room and made it to the bullpen in the middle of the sixth inning. And that settled down Royals manager Ned Yost.I mean, I was locked into the game, but I was locked into where the heck he was, too, Yost said. OK, am I going to have Holly or am I not going to have Holly?He was supposed to be here at 3. Ended up, last I heard, 6. And the game started, and it was like 7. Is Holly here yet? he said.In the 11th, Yost called on Holland to protect a one-run lead. Holland struck out his first two batters and retired Josh Hamilton on a popup to end it.Physically, I was kind of worn out, he said. Im glad it turned out good and there wasnt a whole lot of turmoil in the bottom half of that inning. Garrett Gilbert Jersey .com) - Tony Parker scored 17 points to lead the San Antonio Spurs to a comfortable 99-85 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. Kendall Lamm Jersey .Brothers B.J. and Justin Upton each homered and had an outfield assist, and the Braves held on for a 4-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseysauthentic.c...-redwine-jersey. - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror. Sheldon Richardson Jersey . As analysts we do the same thing, so here are some observations from week one. First there were two major upsets. I should say, major upsets in the eyes of the fans and prognosticators. Jaelen Strong Jersey . - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror.San Diego, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Dwayne Polee II scored 16 points as No. 18 San Diego State narrowly avoided an upset with a 60-59 win over Long Beach State. The Aztecs (7-2) 10 missed free throws could have cost them in a tight game, but Polee made 7-of-8 from the line, including two in the final minute, to help secure the win. Winston Shepard added 10 points for San Diego State on 4-of-6 shooting. Mike Caffey led all scorers with 20 for the 49ers (5-6), but he missed a critical shot late that could have tied the game. He also had a game-high four assists. Tyler Lamb chipped in 13 points for Long Beach State, 10 of which came in the first half. A 10-0 Long Beach run, with the last four points being scored by Caffey, in the second half gave the 49ers a 37-33 lead with 13:21 left. Then, the Aztecs offense went cold. Polee IIs layup at the 12:54 mark ended the LBSU run, but the Aztecs would not hit another shot from the floor for four minutes when Kevin Zabo drained a 3 to cut into Long Beachs eight point lead. A David Samuels jumper with less than five minutes to go ended a quick 4-0 SDSU spurt, but the 49ers then went into a drought themselvves.dddddddddddd The Aztecs scored nine straight, including four from J.J. OBrien, to take a four-point lead with 1:08 remaining. Caffey hit another shot with 28 seconds to go and the 49ers forced a San Diego State turnover on the ensuing possession, but Caffey missed a shot that would have tied the game. After Polee sunk a pair of free throws to extend the Aztecs lead to 60-56, Caffey would redeem himself with a triple with five seconds on the clock, but it was too little, too late. Despite OBrien missing two free throws, Long Beach State could not get a shot off at the buzzer. The Aztecs led by as much as 12 before the break, but a 10-2 LBSU run to close the half left SDSU with just a 25-21 lead after the first 20 minutes despite the 49ers shooting 30.8 percent from the field. Game Notes San Diego State leads the all-time series between these teams, 37-22 ... The Aztecs have now won 45 straight games against opponents from California ... Long Beach State has lost 10 in a row against ranked opponents ... San Diego State takes the court again Wednesday at Cincinnati, while Long Beach States next game is at Texas on Dec. 20. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz