Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 126 mal aufgerufen
 Smalltalk
carrie567 Offline

24.06.2019 04:29
s.SAULT STE MARIE, Ont. - Tobias Lindberg Zitat · Antworten

ST. LOUIS -- T.J. Oshie thought he got a bit lucky, but it helped the St. Louis Blues beat the Boston Bruins. Oshie scored 3:29 into overtime, jamming the puck in from the side of the net as the Blues won 3-2 on Thursday night. "It was a pretty lucky bounce," Oshie said. "It hit off me and went straight toward the net and I just started whacking and poked it in there. Well take the point for sure." Boston goalie Tuukka Rask didnt have much a chance on Oshies unassisted goal. "It hit Oshies skate and it hit the back of the net and it was on his stick and then he backed it off my pad I guess," Rask said. "What are you going to do?" It was the third straight home game that went to overtime for the Blues. Alexander Steen and Jaden Schwartz also scored for St. Louis, which blew a 2-0 lead in the third period as Boston scored in a span of just over 2 minutes. St. Louis also blew a two-goal lead Tuesday in a shootout loss to Ottawa. Boston had won in its last three trips to St. Louis, and this was the first Blues home win against the Bruins since Oct. 6, 2006, in a shootout. The last regulation win at home against Boston came on Dec. 18, 1999. "I think when you play Boston, I think its a great evaluator," St. Louis coach Ken Hitchcock said. "It gives you a real good read on your competitive level. It gives you a great read on your execution under pressure." David Krejci and Brad Marchand scored for the Bruins. Steen gave the Blues a 1-0 lead with his 28th goal when he ripped a slap shot from the top of the right circle to beat Rask at 15:48 of the first period. Jaden Schwartz fed the puck to Steen, who has eight points in his last nine games. Schwartz made it 2-0 when he snapped a wrist shot from the left circle at 3:32 of the second period. The shot by Schwartz grazed the left shoulder of Rusk, who was screened by Kevan Miller. It was the 18th goal by Schwartz. St. Louis Jaroslav Halak stopped 24 shots in the first two periods before allowing two on the first seven shots in the third. "Our most competitive player tonight was our goalie," Hitchcock said. "I mean, the goalie was outstanding. He helped us a lot." Krejci scored for Boston on a wrist shot from the top of the slot at 9:16, and Marchand then scored on a rebound of a shot by Johnny Boychuck at 11:24. "I dont think I could have done anything different about those two," Halak said. "I think we responded the right way after they scored. We skated hard. We battled hard." The Blues went 0-for-3 on the power play, and are now 0-for-12 in the last three games. Boston is 7-2-1 in its last 10 games, and the Bruins dropped their first on the road in their last six games. "I thought our team played extremely well and probably deserved better," Boston coach Claude Julien said. "It was an unfortunate bounce to lose that game in overtime, but still a great effort from our team." NOTES: Hall of Fame inductee and former St. Louis Rams player Aeneas Williams dropped the ceremonial first puck. ... Boston captain Zdeno Chara was not at the game. He has left for the Olympics, where he is to carry Slovakias flag in the opening ceremonies. Defenceman David Warsofsky took his place in the lineup. ... Blues F Vladimir Sobotak (knee) and F Vladimir Tarasenko (flu) did not play. ... Boston D Adam McQuaid (lower body) did not play. ... Blues F Brenden Morrow played his 900th career game. He is the 47th active player to accomplish the feat. Cheap New Jersey Devils Jerseys . As each game passes (each has played close with the exception of last night) it becomes clearer just how evenly matched these two teams are and how one mistake, or one bad inning, is likely to sway the result. Cheap Devils Jerseys Authentic . He learned about pressure and expectations at the 2010 Games in his hometown of Vancouver. His next mission is to build on that experience at his next Olympic appearance in Sochi, where he plans to ride the momentum from the teams strong start to the season. http://www.cheapdevilsjerseys.com/. His team rose to the occasion Sunday with a 3-1 victory over Sweden in the bronze-medal game. "The sting from yesterday is not something we hid from or pretend didnt happen," Dineen said. Cheap Devils Jerseys . The striker headed Spurs into a 35th-minute lead and tapped in their third in the 71st after Chico Flores own goal. Wilfried Bony hit the bar and had a good penalty appeal for a push by Tottenham captain Michael Dawson turned down in the first half, before getting Swanseas consolation late on. Cheap Devils Jerseys China . The outdoor event will be played on Dec. 31 between alumni of the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers at Citizens Bank Park, the home of the Philadelphia Phillies.SAULT STE MARIE, Ont. - Tobias Lindberg and Michael Dal Colle both scored twice as the No. 1 nationally ranked Oshawa Generals defeated the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds 6-4 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action.Chris Carlisle and Cole Cassels rounded out the Generals (30-5-1) attack. Oshawa has now won three-straight games.Bryan Moore, David Miller, Gabe Guertler and Kyle Jenkins had goals for Sault Ste. Marie (27-9-2).Ken Appleby turned aside 16 shots in the win while Joseph Raaymakers made 25 saves in defeat.The Generals scored twice on five power-play chances while the Greyhounds were 1-for-6.---SPITFIRES 5 STEELHEADS 4 (OT)MISSISSAUGA, Ont. — Aaron Luchuk scored 2:33 into overtime as Windsor edged the Steelheads.ddddddddddddLogan Brown had a pair of goals in regulation for the Spitfires (15-21-1). Cristiano DiGiacinto and Trevor Murphy also chipped in.Jimmy Lodge had a hat trick for Mississauga (17-18-3). Sean Day added the other.---BATTALION 6 WOLVES 2NORTH BAY, Ont. — Zach Poirier was one of four Battalion forwards to net a goal and an assist as they beat Sudbury.Kyle Wood, Jared Steege and Mike Amadio also had two-point nights for North Bay (18-9-7). Austin Kosack and Marcus McIvor scored in the second period.Brady Pataki and Pavel Jenys scored for the Wolves (7-27-2). It was Sudburys first game under new interim head coach David Matsos after Paul Fixter was fired on Saturday. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz