Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 134 mal aufgerufen
 Smalltalk
carrie567 Offline

24.06.2019 04:32
rtiz, trying to earn an immediate Zitat · Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Adam Jones knew the home runs would come and they did as the Baltimore Orioles kept up their strong start against Tampa Bay. Jones hit a pair of first-pitch solo homers and Jonathan Schoop launched a tiebreaking, two-run shot that sent the Orioles over the Rays 4-3 on Wednesday night. "Felt good to get the ball out of the infield," said Jones, who entered with just one homer this season. "Youve got to keep swinging, got to stay after it." Schoops drive in the seventh inning off Brandon Gomes (2-2) put the Orioles ahead 4-2. "Its really nice, especially to come through there and to get a W," Schoop said. Jones hit leadoff homers in both the second and fourth off Cesar Ramos. It was his fourth multihomer game. "I just put some good swings on some pitches that I should have driven and I drove them," Jones said. "Thats the rule of thumb. If its right down the middle you might as well hit it." Jones didnt get the chance to face Ramos a third time when Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon brought in Gomes, who got a fly from the Orioles slugger with two outs in the sixth. "You didnt want to keep pressing your luck right there," Maddon said. "Jones had some good at-bats. I loved Gomes on that part of the batting order." David DeJesus homered for the Rays, who have dropped the first two games of a three-game series and are 0-4 overall against the Orioles this season. Ryan Webb (1-0) went 1 1-3 scoreless innings for the win. Tommy Hunter struggled for the second straight game, pitching the ninth for his 10th save. One day after working out of a bases-loaded, one-out jam in a 5-3 win, Hunter again ran into trouble in the ninth. Wil Myers led off with a double, moved up on Yunel Escobars one-out single and scored on a single by Ryan Hanigan. Ben Zobrist then had a soft lineout and Desmond Jennings lined back to Hunter. "Were winning ballgames and thats the bottom line," Hunter said. "You would like it to go a little smoother. Id liked to have a clean frame, make it nice and easy for everybody, but thats not the way its going right now." DeJesus cut the Rays deficit to 2-1 on a solo homer off Bud Norris in the fifth. DeJesus has three homers in 15 at-bats against the Orioles right-hander. Baltimore catcher Matt Wieters was out of the starting lineup after making a trip earlier in the day to Pensacola to have his sore right elbow examined by Dr. James Andrews. While it was determined that Wieters would avoid the disabled list, he will likely be limited to designated hitter duty for a period of time. Tampa Bay tied it at 2 on a pinch-hit RBI single by Sean Rodriguez during the sixth. Both Norris and Ramos gave up two runs and three hits in 5 2-3 innings. NOTES: Baltimore purchased the contract from Triple-A Norfolk of catcher Caleb Joseph, who went 0 for 3 in his major league debut. ... Baltimore RF Nick Markakis extended his hitting streak to 14 games with a first-inning single. ... Orioles 1B Chris Davis (strained left oblique) ran sprints, threw and hit in an indoor cage. ... Baltimore OF Francisco Pequero (right wrist) is set to start a minor league rehab assignment Friday with Norfolk. ... Orioles RHP Ubaldo Jimenez (1-4) and Rays LHP David Price (3-2) are the scheduled starters for the series finale Thursday night. ... Price has 55 strikeouts and five walks in 48 2-3 innings this season. ... The Rays are 6-1 in one-run games. Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys China . Watching them over the past year - and in some cases, two years - has given us a starting point for this seasons Craigs List. Cheap Adidas Blue Jackets Jerseys . Indeed, must be among the greatest challenges in all of sports. The pressure he applies, from set to set, game to game, point to point, shot to shot. http://www.cheapbluejacketsjerseys.com/. The CFL will help tackle womens cancers by playing four special "CFL PINK" games this weekend. Wholesale Blue Jackets Jerseys . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Authentic . Quarterback Drew Willy appeared to injure his throwing hand on the third last play of practice Thursday.VALDOSTA, Ga. - Blayne Barber won the South Georgia Classic on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, closing with a 5-under 67 for a two-stroke victory. The 24-year-old former Auburn player had a 15-under 273 total at Kinderlou Forest. He earned $117,000 to jump from 29th to sixth on the money list with $155,257. "It feels so great," Barber said. "I didnt look at a scoreboard all day and Im realizing now that it happened. Today was just a blur. I played some good golf and the next thing I know Im sitting here as a champion. I really didnt see it coming this week. It really came from out of nowhere." He overcame a double bogey on the par-4 12th with birdies oon Nos.dddddddddddd 14 and 16. "I feel like Im not very good at overcoming adversity," Barber said. "I think the reason I came out on top today was that I just took my hands off the steering wheel a little bit and just played golf and didnt look at any boards." Alex Prugh was second after a 67. Third-round leader Carlos Ortiz, trying to earn an immediate promotion to the PGA Tour as a three-time winner this season, had a 72 to finish third at 12 under. The Mexican player earned $44,200 to push his tour-leading total to $363,058. Greg Owen (69), Ryan Armour (70) and Monday qualifier Rob Oppenheim (72) tied for fourth at 11 under. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz