Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 150 mal aufgerufen
 Smalltalk
carrie567 Offline

24.06.2019 04:33
baton gives the Nationals insurance Zitat · Antworten

DOHA, Qatar - Defending champion Rafael Nadal was ushered to the exit, while top-seeded Novak Djokovic cruised through his first match of the season at the Qatar Open on Tuesday.The second-seeded Nadal, showing desire but displaying a rusty game, was upset by German qualifier Michael Berrer 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 in the first round.This was Nadals first match since losing in the Basel quarterfinals to 17-year-old Borna Coric of Croatia in October. The Spaniard spent much of the autumn suffering from appendicitis and underwent an appendectomy on Nov. 3.These things happen after long time without being on the road, being on rhthym, being in competition, Nadal said. I was playing with more nerves because after long time (away) I wanted to win.When you are back from an injury, that takes time.Nadal was also sidelined for three months with a right wrist injury after Wimbledon. He briefly returned to the game at Beijing in late September where he reached the quarterfinals.The following week in Shanghai he lost in the opening round to compatriot Feliciano Lopez.Nadal had three break points on Berrers serve in the final game, but couldnt convert on those opportunities to draw the third set score even to 5-5.Despite the disappointing loss, Nadal expects to get back on track once he starts playing more matches.Im going to work hard to try to make it less tough as possible, Nadal said. My motivation and my hunger to keep doing things well is still the same.So I am sure that Im gonna come back to my best. I hope to be soon.The 127th-ranked Berrer broke Nadal to go ahead 3-1 in the second set, and then in the first game of the third set.Berrer had never before beaten a top five ranked player. The 34-year-old father of two has already announced hes retiring at the end of the year.Its really unbelievable, Berrer told the crowd after his win. Its my last season so Im just going for it. Why not?Nadal had won their previous two matches with ease, never dropping more than three games in either match.Top-ranked Djokovic started off his 2015 season with a 6-2, 6-1 win in a 59-minute match against fellow Serbian Dusan Lajovic.Djokovic put 72 per cent of his first serve in play and was successful on five of six break point opportunities.Djokovic withdrew from the Abu Dhabi exhibition final last week with the flu, but showed no lingering signs of illness against Lajovic.I thought it was a very good performance under the circumstances that I was in for the last couple of days, Djokovic said. I didnt know how I will feel.Djokovic is making his first career appearance at the Doha tournament. Historically, he doesnt play a sanctioned tournament the first week of the year.Third-seeded Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic also advanced to the second round with a 6-1, 6-4 win over Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan in 62 minutes.Fourth-seeded David Ferrer of Spain needed a lot more time in his match against qualifier Thiemo De Bakker of the Netherlands — eventually securing a 6-7 (4), 6-4, 6-3 win that took two hours, 18 minutes to complete.Sergiy Stakhovsky of Ukraine gave himself a 29th birthday present in a 6-1, 6-1 first round win over Qatari wildcard entrant Jabor Mohammed Ali Mutawa. Glenn Hall Jersey . -- Max Domi scored twice and set up two more as the London Knights toppled the visiting Kingston Frontenacs 6-4 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action. Artem Anisimov Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (4) – He had a strong game Sunday; was very good in tight with big saves on Crosby, Malkin and Neal in-crease. http://www.cheapblackhawkschinajerseys.c...roenick-jersey/. Orlando is to begin play in the MLS for the 2015 season. Kaka, who currently plays with AC Milan, is expected to be loaned out to his home club Sao Paulo for the upcoming season before joining Orlando for next season. Adidas Blackhawks Jerseys . Still, Encarnacion felt a sense of relief. He felt a pop just before crumpling to the ground after running out a groundball in the first inning of Saturdays game. It could have been worse. “Its going to take maybe two weeks,” said Encarnacion. “It depends how Im going to be and how Im going to be day after day, feeling better or not. Wholesale Blackhawks Jerseys .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next.VIERA, Fla. - The Washington Nationals filled the last clear-cut need on their roster on the opening day of spring training, acquiring catcher Jose Lobaton and two prospects from the Tampa Bay Rays on Wednesday for pitcher Nathan Karns. Lobaton gives the Nationals insurance behind fellow Venezuelan Wilson Ramos, who has never played in more than 108 games in a season because of various injuries. "Hes a capable backup," general manager Mike Rizzo said, "in case something does happen with Wilson." Lobaton, 29, started 76 games for the Rays last season and batted .249 with seven home runs and 32 RBIs. He was expendable because the Rays re-signed catcher Jose Molina and traded for Ryan Hanigan. Rizzo said Lobaton has above average metrics on defence. A notable exception is a 16 per cent success rate throwing out would-be base-stealers. "We feel that he throws well enough that he should be better than 16 per cent," Rizzo said. It speaks volumes about the Nationals confidence in their tallent-laden roster that a move for a backup can fill the last significant hole on the day that pitchers and catchers reported.dddddddddddd Barring injury, Rizzo wont be shopping during spring training. "Theres not an obvious spot that we need to address," Rizzo said. "But, as we say, if an opportunity arises, well be aggressive and open-minded about it." The Nationals are giving up a top prospect in the 26-year-old right-hander Karns, who three made starts in his first taste of the major leagues last season, but theyre adding a pair of 22-year-olds from the Jays pool of talent: outfielder Drew Vettleson and left-handed pitcher Felipe Rivero. Karns would have been in a crowded race for the No. 5 spot in the rotation. The trade for a younger pitcher alleviates part of that logjam and helps the Nationals stagger their pitching prospects. To make room for the new players on the 40-man roster, Washington placed right-handed pitcher Erik Davis on the 60-day disabled list with a sprained right elbow. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz