Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 155 mal aufgerufen
 Verabredungen RR-Touren
carrie567 Offline

05.07.2019 03:26
fter a crash that took out both Mar Zitat · Antworten

MONTREAL -- When misfortune finally struck the Mercedes AMG team, Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo was there to take the prize. Ricciardo passed series leader Nico Rosberg with two laps to go and held on for his first Formula One victory in a wild Canadian Grand Prix on Sunday afternoon. The 24-year-old became the first non-Mercedes driver to win in seven races this season, although even he admitted there was luck involved and that it is too early to say that Red Bull is back as a championship contender. "Obviously Mercedes had their issues and that enabled us to close on them," a giddy and still disbelieving Ricciardo said after the race. "Its a bit surreal. Really cool." The Aussie driver remembered to save some champagne from the post-race podium celebration to spray on his race engineer, Toronto native Gavin Ward. Rosberg finished second despite engine and brake problems, while the second Red Bull driven by four-time world champion and defending Canadian Grand Prix winner Sebastian Vettel came in third. The race ended under a caution flag after a spectacular crash involving Sergio Perezs Force India car and Felipe Massas Williams. They narrowly missed taking Vettel out. Both drivers appeared unhurt as they got out of their cars on their own. They were checked out by track doctors, then had further tests at Sacre-Coeur Hospital and were released. Race stewards found Perez at fault for the crash and penalized him five grid positions at the next race. The Red Bull team ruled F1 as Vettel won the last four championships, but a switch to more fuel-efficient turbo engines this year saw Mercedes emerge with what looked like an unbeatable car. Mercedes AMG won the first six races of the season, with Lewis Hamilton winning four and Rosberg taking two. They had finished one-two in the five previous races. But the long straights and tight corners of Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve have a history of mishaps, crashes and heartbreak, and this thriller was no exception. Rosberg kept the lead over Hamilton off the start and both were comfortably in front until just over midway through the 70-lap event. But then both cars at once developed problems with their Energy Recovery Systems, which convert the energy the car produces into extra power, and that led to rear brakes trouble. Hamilton, a three-time winner in Canada, exited the race with his brakes emitting smoke after 48 laps. It was a second retirement for Hamilton, who was out of the season-opening Australian GP after two laps with engine trouble. Rosberg needed all his skill to keep his Mercedes on the track and managed to hang on through the final laps with a line of competitors pushing from behind. But Ricciardo finally got past on the final corner leading to the homestretch of the 4.361-kilometre course. "I was pleased I was managing to stay ahead with this huge train of cars behind me," said Rosberg. "One guy got by, but I still managed to hang on. "Losing is disappointing for us as a team. We have such speed and such a great car, to not win and just have one car come in second is hugely disappointing for us. Our ambition is to finish one-two. We have to make sure we get back there next race in Austria." Ricciardo had spent several laps just trying to get by Perez, whose Mercedes-powered Force India was stronger in the straights, but the Mexican made a braking error and the Aussie shot past on lap 66. "I needed a bit of a mistake from him," said Ricciardo. "He got close to Nico and perhaps overshot the braking in the last chicane and I managed to just stay with him on the exit. "Once I had the outside line free, I made it work." Rosberg earned 18 points to stretch his lead in driver standings over Hamilton to 22 points. Ricciardo, who finished third in the previous two events, moved into third spot, 61 points off the lead. Vettel earned his second third-place finish of the year, but said the Red Bulls still have a long way to go to catch Mercedes. "We have a competitive car, but not yet a competitive package to match them and beat them regularly," said the German. "Today we got lucky. "It feels great and its a great reward for the whole team after such a painful winter and a difficult start to the season. To get both cars on the podium and beat at least one of the Mercedes, I think thats a very positive day for us." Rosberg said: "We are fully aware that Red Bull is still an amazingly strong team and pushing like crazy to catch us." Vettel came within a metre or two of being taken out by Massa, who whizzed across the final chicane straight into a retaining wall. "I saw something white coming in the mirror and at the last second, I turned right and Felipe was in the air flying past," he said. "I was quite lucky he didnt hit me. I saw him just in time." Ricciardo spent the last two years with Toro Rossi and moved to Red Bull team when his compatriot Mark Webber retired. He became the fourth Australian to win an F1 race after Jack Brabham, Alan Jones and Webber. "Very proud," said the Perth, Australia native. "It was great to hear the Aussie anthem. Its been three years since I won a race (in any series). Its a feeling I missed a lot." The safety car came out during the first lap after a crash that took out both Marussia cars spread debris across the track. Max Chilton looked to lose control and bump Jules Bianchi, who slammed into a wall. Neither was injured. Esteban Gutierrez was given permission to race, starting from pit lane, despite not taking part in qualifying. The Mexican missed qualifying while having his Sauber chassis changed after a crash in the final practice session on Saturday. He left the race after 64 laps. The next race is June 22 in Spielberg, Austria at a track, perhaps ominously for Mercedes, called the Red Bull Ring. Nike Sb Sneakers For Sale . Poti played in 824 regular NHL games with four teams in his career; the Edmonton Oilers, New York Rangers, New York Islanders and the Washington Capitals. Cheap Authentic Nike Foamposite . - Buffalo Bills running back C. http://www.cheapwholesalenikesb.com/nike...utlet-sale.html. For one, he still gets to crank the intensity to the max. "I push pretty angry. I ran pretty angry too though, but I have fun doing it," Lumsden said. Nike Sb Shoes For Sale . The two-time Olympic halfpipe gold medallist informed ESPN on Monday he plans to compete in Apsen, Colo. Cheap Nike Dunk High . -- C.J. Wilson parked his car and laughed while signing autographs for faceless fans who handed bats, balls and cards to the pitcher from the other side of a brick wall.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Santonio Holmes is close to playing again for the New York Jets. After missing five games because of a hamstring injury, the wide receiver was limited in practice Wednesday but coach Rex Ryan was optimistic Holmes could be on the field Sunday at Buffalo. "I think now hes in a good spot and ready to return," Ryan said. "In my opinion, I think hell play. Well see as the week goes on, but I feel pretty good about him playing." Holmes went down in the Jets 38-13 loss at Tennessee on Oct. 3 and has been rehabilitating since. It appeared he might have a chance at playing in the Jets last game against New Orleans on Nov. 3, but was kept out and used the bye-week break to continue to heal. "He had a major hamstring injury," Ryan said. "It was the worst one weve had this year, by far. He was trying to come back and he did a great job in rehab. I think at the end, it got closer and closer. "Could he have played against New Orleans? If it was the Super Bowl, maybe. But Im not sure of that." Holmes, speaking after practice, acknowledged that hes excited about the prospects of playing this weekend, but is trying to remain cautiously optimistic. "At this point, its still day by day," he said. "Im inching a lot closer to playing and I just have to get the green light from the trainers. I can say, Yeah, I want to play, but the production on the field at practice and during the rehab stuff has to be drastically improved for them to give me the green light." His return would be a big boost to the Jets receiving corps, which will be without Jeremy Kerley for at least a few weeks with a dislocated elbow. Holmes, who missed most of last season with a foot injury, has 10 catches for 243 yards and a TD in four games. "At this point, being 5-4, we need all of our hands on deck," Holmes said. "So to get an opportunity to play with this team and to push for a playoff run is something that all of us want around here. I definitely have got to continue to take it one day at a time and be smart about the decision I want to make for the team and not just for myself." When healthy, Holmes is a proven playmaker and a player who commands attention from opposing defences. That could open opportunities for others, includinng Stephen Hill, who was held without a catch against New Orleans and has just 10 receptions for 107 yards in the five games Holmes has been sidelined.dddddddddddd The Jets have had to rely on contributions from unlikely sources in recent weeks, such as David Nelson, Josh Cribbs, Greg Salas and Zach Sudfeld -- all of whom who werent on the team until last month. "Tone definitely brings a lot of energy to our offence and veteran leadership," rookie quarterback Geno Smith said. "Hes obviously a tremendous playmaker and can make plays out on the field. Its just good to have him back. Hes a guy who definitely was a major part of this offence and we missed having over the span of time he wasnt here." Smith and Holmes were still working on building a rapport at the time of the receivers injury. Holmes was gradually worked back into the offence during training camp as he healed from his foot injury, and that slowed the chemistry. There were simple things such as knowing the routes Holmes likes to run, how Smith delivers the football and developing a trust in each other that the two are just getting back to improving. "At this point right now, its about moving forward and looking forward for what we can do now," Holmes said, "and not worry about what we didnt have in the beginning." Theres more good news for Smith and the Jets offence: Tight ends Kellen Winslow Jr. and Jeff Cumberland are expected to return. Winslow is back off a four-game suspension for violating the NFLs performance-enhancing substances policy, while Cumberland missed New Yorks last game because of a concussion. "It makes our offence, I think, not only more diverse, but it gives is a chance to exploit some matchups," Smith said. Kerley didnt practice, as e

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz