Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Verabredungen RR-Touren
carrie567 Offline

05.07.2019 03:39
of what hes trying to get accomplished against ce Zitat · Antworten

PHILADELPHIA - Wherever he lines up, Connor Barwin makes quarterbacks and their blockers notice.Barwin sacked Cam Newton 3 1/2 times in Philadelphias 45-21 win over Carolina on Monday night, bringing his season total to 10 1/2. Only Kansas Citys Justin Houston has more (12).Barwin already set a team record for most sacks in a season by a linebacker and hes only the fifth Eagles player to have two three-sack games in a year. Barwin brought down Eli Manning three times in a 27-0 win on Oct. 12.Not bad for a jack of all trades.Coach Chip Kelly said Barwins versatility in playing multiple positions is a huge plus.He has an understanding of who hes going against and he spends a lot of time in his preparation in terms of what hes trying to get accomplished against certain individual players and those individual matchups, Kelly said. Hes also a very good athlete, so he can have more than one manoeuvr.Barwin was one of the first acquisitions the Eagles made in free agency after Kelly replaced Andy Reid in 2013. He spent his first four seasons in Houston and had a career-best 11 1/2 sacks for the Texans in 2011.Barwin was an ideal fit for defensive co-ordinator Billy Davis 3-4 scheme. He had just five sacks last year, but his value to the defence went beyond the stats. Now, hes knocking more QBs to the ground.I think Im a better player than I was last year, Barwin said. I think we have to improve every year, but I think my numbers are a bigger result of what were doing as a group up front.The Eagles sacked Newton nine times with Barwin leading the way. Linebackers Brandon Graham, Mychal Kendricks and Trent Cole also combined for 3 1/2 sacks. With middle linebacker and defensive captain DeMeco Ryans out for the season following surgery on his Achilles, Barwin has assumed more of a leadership role.Hes definitely a great leader, him and Trent Cole, Graham said. I look up to both of them. I just try to get better with them each and every day; they push me to the limit in the weight room.The Eagles are second in the NFL with 32 sacks. Theyll have a tough task Sunday at Green Bay. Aaron Rodgers is having an MVP-calibre season with 25 TDs and only three interceptions. Hes been sacked 20 times.Barwin suggested he might spy Rodgers the way he did Newton, who is more of a threat to run the ball. The coaches didnt want to discuss the game plan.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi Josey Jewell Jersey ." The game can be seen live on TSN starting with Monday Night Countdown at 6:30 p.m et/3:30 p.m. pt. The Patriots, who had a bye in Week 10, will look to continue the offensive success they had a week earlier when New England scored 55 points and racked up 610 yards of total offense in a 55-31 drubbing of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Peyton Manning Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline isnt that far away and teams will be making decisions on whether to buy, sell and decide which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. http://www.cheapbroncosjerseysauthentic....-jackson-jersey. James scored 25 points against his former team, leading the energized Heat to a 114-107 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday night. Dwyane Wade added 24 points and Chris Bosh had 22 f

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz