Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 136 mal aufgerufen
 Verabredungen RR-Touren
carrie567 Offline

05.07.2019 03:50
the seventh to complete the scoring. "Usually Im ab Zitat · Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The hallmark of a good team, at least in Royals manager Ned Yosts opinion, is the ability to wedge open the smallest of openings that an opponent provides. His club sure did that against Cleveland on Wednesday. The Royals scored all their runs by tying a franchise record with four sacrifice flies, and Yordano Ventura dominated the Indians over seven stingy innings in a 4-1 victory. "Its finding a way to win a ballgame thats important," said Yost, whose team has won four straight. "Good teams find ways to score those runs, and we did it four times today." In doing so, the Royals became only the second team to score four runs all on sacrifice flies since it became an official stat in 1954. The Expos managed to do it against the Cubs on May 28, 1980, according to STATS, although that happened in an 8-4, 14-inning loss. "See?" Yost said. "We made history." Ventura (4-5) allowed six hits while striking out three without a walk to win back-to-back starts for the first time. The only run he allowed came in the sixth, when he gave up consecutive singles to start the inning and Carlos Santana hit an RBI single. By then, Indians counterpart Trevor Bauer (1-3) had already allowed sacrifice flies to Jarrod Dyson, Omar Infante and Alcides Escobar. Billy Butler added another sacrifice fly off reliever John Axford in the seventh to complete the scoring. "Usually Im able to strike out guys in situations like that," Bauer said. "I made a couple of good pitches today, but they fouled them off and put them in play. So it is unusual." The Indians loaded the bases off Wade Davis with nobody out in the eighth, but two strikeouts and a groundout ended the threat. Greg Holland worked a perfect ninth for his 19th save. The Royals (33-32) moved over .500 for the first time since May 18. They also jumped over Cleveland into second place in the AL Central as they embark on a trip that begins with the White Sox and concludes with the division-leading Detroit. Lonnie Chisenhall had a pair of hits for Cleveland, extending his hitting streak to a career-best nine games. Hes had at least two hits in his last five. Prior to the game, Indians manager Terry Francona recalled with disdain the last time his club faced Ventura -- the young flamethrowers debut last September. Ventura allowed one run over 5 2-3 innings, and at one point threw a pitch to Yan Gomes clocked at 102 mph. "Hes got pretty special stuff," Francona said. "Kind of hope we dont see that today." Turns out he did. Ventura kept the ball down in the strike zone and forced the Indians to chop into a series of groundouts. He retired seven straight batters at one point, never allowing a ball to be hit out of the infield. "I went out there with the mentality to throw a lot of strike," Ventura said through a translator. "Something good was going to happen if I threw a lot of strikes." Nobody was more frustrated than Jason Giambi. With the Royals shifting their infield, the Indians DH grounded out to the exact same spot three straight times before popping out. "Hes got great stuff," Giambi said. "When he locates like he did today, hes tough. He really is. Hes got good mound presence and attacks the strike zone." The Royals scored their first run when Dyson followed a double by Mike Moustakas and a single by Escobar with a sacrifice fly in the third. Nori Aoki followed with a single, and Infante hit his sacrifice fly to give the Royals a 2-0 lead. Escobars sacrifice fly came after a double by Salvador Perez and a single by Moustakas in the fourth, and Butler added his sacrifice fly after singles by Infante and Eric Hosmer. That was enough to beat Bauer, who has still never won in seven road outings. The Indians starter allowed three runs on seven hits in 5 1-3 innings. "That type of energy and intensity we played with today, thats the way we need to play," Butler said. "Bauer was pitching really well. Every opportunity we had we capitalized on." NOTES: Escobar has hit in 10 straight games. ... Indians OF/1B Nick Swisher (left knee) planned to make a final rehab start Wednesday for Double-A Akron before joining the team Thursday in Boston. Asked if Swisher would be activated immediately, Francona said, "Well see." Greedy Williams Womens Jersey . Green-Ellis was Cincinnatis leading rusher each of the last two seasons. His role was reduced last year when Giovani Bernard was added to the backfield. Green-Ellis ran for 756 yards and a career-low 3. Baker Mayfield Jersey . The Toronto Maple Leafs forward and Nashville Predators goaltender highlighted Mondays waiver transactions, with Calgarys Chuck Kobasew and Edmontons Philip Larsen also being placed on waivers. http://www.footballbrownsnflprostore.com...Elite-Jersey/.C., won gold in the womens 200-metre backstroke, and Dominique Bouchard of North Bay, Ont. Bernie Kosar Womens Jersey . A broadcast source said the deal is for five years. The agreement calls for a minimum of 17 regular-season games as well as the East and West Division finals being broadcast annually on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNEWS. Custom Cleveland Browns Jerseys . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday.Kelechi Iheanacho has been unfazed by his breakthrough season at Manchester City and says his best is yet to come. Nigeria international Iheanacho has achieved a task many doubted was possible; rising through the academy ranks before breaking into Citys star-studded first team.His two-goal cameo in Sundays defeat at Southampton took his goals tally to 13 in 33 appearances, a record only surpassed by Sergio Aguero and Kevin De Bruyne. And, speaking exclusively to Sky Sports News HQ, the 19-year-old reflected on his transition into Manuel Pellegrinis squad and insisted he would continue his progression at the Etihad Stadium.My record isnt bad, this season has been great for me and for the team as well, he said. Ive been getting goals in the team and helping them.Its not bad this season but Ive got to keep working hard. This is not going to be the best season ever, Im just starting and there will more good to come, Ill just keep working hard and working on everything in training and in games and Ill get there.I was hoping to play a first-team game and be among them one day, I had ideas about that so I was hoping I would join them some day. It was a surprise for me when they said I was part of the team so I was happy and Im pleased to join them.Now Im convinced Im part of the squad but it will not get into my head, I will just keep working hard and keep believing in myself. I will help the team anyway I can this season. Pick your team Aguero? Ozil? De Bruyne? Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side team for the chance to win £10,000 Iheanacho was unable to transfer his goalscoring form from St Marys to the European stage as City were dumped out of the Champions League to Real Madrid on Wednesday night.City mustered just a single shot on target throughout the duration of the second leg as their European campaign ended with a whimper.dddddddddddd Iheanachos two-goal cameo was the only positive from Citys defeat at Southampton However, the trip to Madrid will live long in the memory Iheanacho, who relished the opportunity to play on one of world footballs biggest stages despite losing.What happened was just football. Its what can happen to any team - any team can lose and any team can win, the City striker added.We did very well in the first game at home and we played really well away but they won by just one goal. We defended really well, made it difficult for them but they deserved to win. This is not going to be the best season ever, I’m just starting and there will more good to come. Kelechi Iheanacho Everybody knew that if we had one goal we would be through. We were just looking for that one goal but we couldnt get any space, it was difficult for us.If we would have got the one goal I wouldnt be saying this now. It

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz