Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Events
carrie567 Offline

10.07.2019 04:11
the Guelph Storms seven-game win streak with a 6-3 vi Zitat · Antworten

s been to Dundee to test his skillCHENNAI, India -- Top-seeded Stanislas Wawrinka regained the Chennai Open title without dropping a set in the tournament when he defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 7-5, 6-2 on Sunday. It was the fifth ATP title for 2011 champion Wawrinka, who is presently ranked a career-best eighth. The Swiss moved past 300 wins on the ATP circuit during this tournament. "Its big winning five tournaments," Wawrinka said. "Ive improved a lot through the last year and am trying my best to give the top guys a run for their money." Roger-Vasselin, looking for a maiden ATP title in his second final, started competitively but made several unforced errors in a bid to raise his game as Wawrinka took control midway into the match. Wawrinka was the more dominating of the two on serve but had to wait till the 11th game to go a break up against the seventh-seeded Roger-Vasselin. Wawrinka broke in the first game of the second set with a fine forehand passing shot at deuce and Roger-Vasselin then hitting into the net. More unforced errors by the Frenchman in the fifth game gave Wawrinka another break to virtually wrap up the match. "I tried everything but Stan was simply too good," Roger-Vasselin said. Cheap Hydro Flask . -- Jake Paterson made 39 saves as the Saginaw Spirit halted the Guelph Storms seven-game win streak with a 6-3 victory on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action. Swell Black Friday Sale . The star receiver certainly isnt celebrating it with the Texans mired in a franchise-record 13-game skid. http://www.waterbottleblackfriday.com/. With Bernard hurt, the second-round pick has emerged.Hill ran for 152 yards during a 27-10 win at New Orleans on Sunday, his second big game. He also ran for 154 yards against Jacksonville earlier this season. Swell Cyber Monday .Y. - The NFL has fined Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch $20,000 for making an obscene gesture during last Sundays NFC championship game, a person with knowledge of the fine told The Associated Press on Thursday. Hydro Flask Cyber Monday .com) - Manu Ginobili capped off a 26-point night with a go-ahead layup with 24 seconds left in overtime, with the basket giving the San Antonio Spurs a much-needed 95-93 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans.DETROIT -- Miguel Cabrera reached another milestone in powerful fashion: a four-hit day highlighted by a home run for his 2,000th hit. "I never expected I was going to hit 1,000 hits," the 30-year-old slugger said after the game. "I never expect something personal. I expect to go out there and ... try to find a way to help my teammates." Cabrera capped his big day with an eighth-inning homer, and the Detroit Tigers rolled to a 10-4 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Friday. Cabreras two-run drive made him the ninth player to reach 2,000 hits before turning 31. "Miguel and I have combined for over 3,000," said Brad Ausmus, the former catcher who is now Detroits manager. "Were a Hall of Famer, combined." Rajai Davis and Torii Hunter also homered for the Tigers. Drew Smyly (1-0) relieved Anibal Sanchez after a fourth-inning rain delay and pitched three scoreless innings. Miguel Gonzalez (0-1) allowed seven runs and nine hits in 3 1-3 innings. Baltimore arrived in Detroit in the wee hours of the morning after a night game at home Thursday. The Orioles looked fine while scoring two runs in the first against Sanchez, but Gonzalez couldnt hold the lead for long. "Obviously, we were facing a lot of challenges today, including a few that I hope we dont have to face very often," Showalter said. "When you are playing on 3 1/2 hours of sleep, it makes it tough, but thats what happens when you are playing so many day games at this time of the year." Gonzalez allowed two doubles, a single and a walk and hit two batters in the second, allowing Detroit to score three runs. Rookie Nick Castellanos hit an RBI double and, after a run-scoring single by Ian Kinsler tied the game, the Tigers went ahead when Davis scored on a wild pitch. After singles by Castellanos and Andrew Romine to start the Detroit fourth, the game was delayed by rain with Davis batting. When play resumed, the Orioles left Gonzalez in, and Davis made it 6-2 with a three-run homer.dddddddddddd More known for his speed than his power, Davis had a chance to trot around the bases slowly this time. "That actually felt comfortable," he said. "I wouldnt mind getting used to that." Gonzalez allowed a solo shot to Hunter later that inning and was pulled. Cabreras RBI single in the sixth added another Detroit run, and his first homer of the season made it 10-2. "What else can you say about Miguel as a hitter? Eventually you run out of adjectives," Ausmus said. "Ive only been here for a short period of time, and Im already running out of words to describe him." Detroit won its first two games against Kansas City, and the series finale Thursday was rained out. The postponement caused Detroit to push its starting rotation back a day, meaning Smylys start Saturday would be skipped. The Tigers needed him Friday, as it turned out. Sanchez allowed two runs and two hits in four innings, walking three and striking out three. Smyly pitched out of a jam in the fifth when an unsuccessful replay challenge by the Tigers left men at first and second with no outs. The Orioles couldnt capitalize. Chris Davis hit a two-run double in the first for Baltimore. NOTES: The game was delayed 10 minutes at the start and 34 minutes in the fourth on a chilly day. The temperature at game time was 42 degrees ... Orioles SS J.J. Hardy sat out because of light spasms in his lower back. ... Tigers LHP Ian Krol, acquired from Washington for Doug Fister in the off-season, made his Detroit debut with a scoreless eighth. Steve Lombardozzi, who also went to Detroit i

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz