Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Events
carrie567 Offline

10.07.2019 04:15
shuts on Friday night, with Pablo Osvaldo and Herna Zitat · Antworten

MILAN, Italy -- Napoli has signed defender Faouzi Ghoulam from French club Saint-Etienne on a quiet transfer deadline day in Italy on Friday. Ghoulam has put pen to paper on a four and a half year deal, tying him to Napoli until 2018. The 22-year-old Algeria international, who played for France at Under 21 level, has made 87 league appearances in four seasons at Saint-Etienne. Ghoulam is Napolis third signing this month, following the arrivals of Jorginho and Henrique. Napoli also confirms it has allowed Pablo Armero to join Premier League club West Ham on loan until the end of the season. Several other deals are expected to be completed before the transfer window shuts on Friday night, with Pablo Osvaldo and Hernanes having medicals at Juventus and Inter Milan respectively. Troy Tulowitzki Yankees Jersey . -- Two-time AL Cy Young Award winner Johan Santana agreed Tuesday to a minor league contract with the Baltimore Orioles as he tries to come back from the second major operation on his left shoulder. Aroldis Chapman Yankees Jersey .com) - Klay Thompson is quickly proving he is worth every penny of his recently signed four-year contract extension. http://www.yankeesrookiestore.com/Yankee...ez-Kids-Jersey/. -- Ricky Romeros comeback bid hit another road bump Tuesday in an ugly 18-4 Jays loss to a Detroit Tigers split squad. Yogi Berra Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the New York Rangers winger skated with extras and goalies today. Aaron Judge Yankees Jersey .com) - Quarterback Cardale Jones will return to Ohio State next season. ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando City owner Flavio Augusto da Silva knows theres no way his MLS expansion franchise could take the place of any Brazil club in the hearts of any Brazilian soccer fan. But with the signing of Kaka, da Silva hopes theres one room for more. "We want to be that second club," da Silva said Tuesday when Orlando City formally introduced the Brazilian three-time World Cup participant. The 32-year old midfielder, whose full name is Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite, will join the MLS club when it begins play in January 2015. Until then, he will be on loan to San Paulo FC. He most recently played for AC Milan, terminating that contract last week. His deal with Orlando City is for three-and-a-half years. "This is not about the money," said Kaka, the world player of the year in 2007. "I know you know my resume. I can play anywhere else if money were the top question. This is a life opportunity, for myself, for my family. Players from now on will be looking for soccer opportunity in the United States." Over 200 fans greeted Kaka Monday night at Orlando International Airport. He was expected to join a watch party of the United States-Belgium World Cup match Tuesday afternoon. Some City streetlightss had a ".ddddddddddddomingsoon" hashtag with Kafkas silhouette outside the downtown club where the press conference was held Kaka was expected to join a watch party of the United States-Belgium World Cup match Tuesday afternoon. The signing was the culmination of two years of "flirting" between da Silva and Kaka ("I love Flavio, but Im married and so is he," Kaka joked) after the World Cup champion MVP served as a spokesman for one of da Silvas companies. Even after da Silva sold the company, his pursuit continued as Kaka entertained some MLS offers, most notably from New York. Both Kakas appreciation of the Orlando market as well as Brazil delivering the highest number of international visitors to the destination, influenced his decision to become the face of Orlandos startup efforts as the MLS 21st franchise. The team has won two USL Pro regular seas

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz