Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

17.07.2019 04:57
ile chasing a bloop single by the Los Angeles Angels Mik Zitat · Antworten

NEW YORK -- Scott Sizemore is among nine players agreeing to minor league contracts with the Yankees, giving New York another option as Alex Rodriguezs replacement at third base. Sizemore, who turned 29 on Jan. 4, has been limited to six games over the past two seasons because of an injured left knee that twice required surgery. He originally got hurt on Feb. 25, 2012, during a fielding drill in Oaklands first full-squad spring training workout and had surgery that March 21 to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament. Sizemore returned to hit .216 with six RBIs, a double and triple during 21 spring training games last year and was 0 for 6 last season when he got hurt again April 9 while chasing a bloop single by the Los Angeles Angels Mike Trout. Ryan Kesler Jersey .C. -- Jackson Whistle made 26 saves for his first shutout of the season as the Kelowna Rockets blanked the visiting Lethbridge Hurricanes 5-0 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Ondrej Kase Ducks Jersey . Then youve got to worry about the other up and coming teams in the two weaker divisions in the "Junior Circuit". http://www.authenticduckspro.com/Rickard...l-ducks-jersey/. -- Officials have approved a deal to build a new $672 million stadium for the Atlanta Braves away from the downtown Atlanta area that has traditionally been its home. Josh Manson Ducks Jersey . Cox started the season with San Francisco, but was released by the team on Nov. 12 before being signed by Seattle, where he appeared in two games and tallied three tackles before being released on Dec. Carter Rowney Ducks Jersey . 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday. NAPLES, Fla. -- Defending champions Kenny Perry and Sean OHair shot an 8-under 64 in modified alternate-shot play Friday for a share of the first-round lead in the Franklin Templeton Shootout. The teams of Matt Kuchar-Harris English and Charles Howell III-Justin Leonard also shot 64 on the Ritz Carlton Resorts Tiburon course. The 24 teams will play better ball Saturday and finish with a scramble Sunday. After playing the front nine in 3 under, Perry and OHair birdied Nos. 13-16. "It was a fun day for me," said Perry, the Champions Tour player of the year and Charles Schwab Cup points champion. "When (OHair) poured it in from about 15 feet on the first hole I knew it was going to be a good day for us. We were never in any trouble. "We had a great chance to really go low today and better than 8 under, but thats OK. I mean, alternate shot is a tough format. To me its my favourite format. I love it more than any format of all the three. So, you know, you can lose it. If we get off to a crummy start its hard to catch up with best ball and scramble coming up." Kuchar and English birdied Nos. 12-14 and eagled No. 17. "Yeah,, it was a lot of fun playing with Harris," Kuchar said.dddddddddddd "I knew he was on some pretty good form and knew I had a good horse for a partner." English replaced the injured Brandt Snedeker in the field "This is a tournament that Ive always watched on TV growing up and it seemed like such a great format and such a good competition," English said. English hit a 6-iron shot from 192 yards to 6 feet to set up the eagle. "When you start hitting some good shots and start getting some momentum, you keep rolling and we did a good job of keeping that momentum going on the back nine and making a bunch of birdies and making eagle on 17," English said. Howell and Leonard birdied the final three holes on the front nine and added birdies at Nos. 10, 12, 13, 17 and 18. "Today we chose Justin to hit first and that was great for me because he drove it in the fairway every time and I could swing away at it." Howell said. Retief Goosen and Fredik Jacobson shot 67, and Jason Dufner and Dustin Johnson matched Chris DiMarco and Billy Horschel at 68. Tournament host Norman and Jonas Blixt had a 72. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz