Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

17.07.2019 05:01
. 22 in Orlando. Here is the complete list of the 201 Zitat · Antworten

East Rutherford, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - Champion 2-year-old pacing filly JK Shesalady has been voted harness racings 2014 Horse of the Year by the U.S. Harness Writers Association. The announcement was made on Thursday. JK Shesalady finished the year as the top-ranked horse in the Hambletonian Society/Breeders Crown Top 10 poll. The 2-year-old is trained by Nancy Johansson for owner 3 Brothers Stables. The filly has been driven by Yannick Gingras and Tim Tetrick. The filly was perfect in 12 starts in 2014 for $883,330. She won the Breeders Crown Pace for 2-year-old fillies at The Meadowlands on Nov. 22. Sweet Lou, champion Older Male Pacer, was named the Dan Patch Award winner as 2014 Pacer of the Year and champion 3-year-old trotting filly Shake It Cerry was named the 2014 Trotter of the Year. The Dan Patch Awards will be presented on Sunday, Feb. 22 in Orlando. Here is the complete list of the 2014 Dan Patch Award winners: Horse of the Year: JK Shesalady Pacer of the Year: Sweet Lou Trotter of the Year: Shake It Cerry 2-year-old pacing colt: Artspeak 2-year-old pacing filly: JK Shesalady 2-year-old trotting colt: Pinkman 2-year-old trotting filly: Mission Brief 3-year-old pacing colt: McWicked 3-year-old pacing filly: Colors A Virgin 3-year-old trotting colt: Father Patrick 3-year-old trotting filly: Shake It Cerry Older Male Pacer: Sweet Lou Older Female Pacer: Anndrovette, Rocklamation Older Male Trotter: Sebastian K Older Female Trotter: Classic Martine Denzel Ward Browns Jersey . -- A lawyer for the fiancee of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez asked a judge Friday to throw out perjury charges, saying Shayanna Jenkins did not wilfully lie as she was bombarded with 1,630 questions over two days before a grand jury. Antonio Callaway Womens Jersey . Less than 24 hours later, in the same arena, he tried to recreate the magic of his all-time favourite player. Hilliard scored a career-high 26 points and No. http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Yo...-browns-jersey/. McCutchen hit his first home run in over a month, doubled twice and scored two runs to help the Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 5-3 on Sunday and take three of four from the defending NL West champions. Denzel Ward Youth Jersey . A police inspector told The Associated Press the crane operator is not yet suspected of any wrongdoing but is considered a key witness to the accident at the Arena Corinthians. Jarvis Landry Jersey . Smiths former Atlanta teammates were glad to hang on for an ugly win. CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Montreals Eugenie Bouchard couldnt finish off German Andrea Petkovic on Saturday at the Family Circle Cup womens tennis tournament. Bouchard was two games away from recording the win and advancing to her second WTA Tour final. But the ninth-ranked Petkovic rallied for the 1-6, 6-3, 7-5 victory and hand the 20-year-old Bouchard her third loss in as many head-to-head meetings between the two. Playing her third straight three-set match, Bouchard was just one point away from going ahead 5-2 in the third. But Petkovic broke Bouchard twice down the stretch to advance to her first championship since Washington, D.C., last August where she fell to Magdalena Rybarikova in straight sets. "I think I just hesitated on a few balls and on my chances. Thats not the way I want to play," Bouchard said. "I really want to go for my shots, and when I hesitate, it doesnt end up well for me." Petkovic will face Jana Cepelova, who came back from 4-1 down in a third-set tiebreaker to oust 17-year-old Swiss qualifier Belinda Bencic 6-4, 5-7, 7-6 (7). Petkovic broke down and cried with a towel over her head after the match, happy and relieved that she was again in this position after the past three years dealing with injuries to her ankle, knee and back that caused her to miss nine months on tour. "I was just so relieved and I was proud that I came back from all these injuries, and I never thought that I would play finals in the big tournaments again," said Petkovic, who hadnt gotten past the quarter-finals in her six previous tournaments this season. Petkovic, ranked 40th in the world, calmly analyzed her first-set shortcomings and understood that with a few changes, she could get back in the match.dddddddddddd. "I wasnt that upset because I felt Genie was playing incredible tennis," she said. "I just lacked that 10 per cent." So Petkovic moved a step closer to the baseline so she could hit deeper forehands and put Bouchard on her heels. Things finally clicked midway through the second set as Petkovic fought off three break points to hold serve and begin her comeback. "I said, Even if I miss more, Im going to have to get the length or shes going to kill me," Petkovic said. Bouchard wasnt done, taking a 4-2 lead in the final set and having a chance to break serve for a bigger lead. But Petkovic hit a pair of crisp serves to win that game and followed by breaking Bouchards serve to tie the set at four games. Petkovic broke Bouchards serve a final time to close out the match on four consecutive points. Bouchard trailed in the third set in her two previous matches before eliminating No. 11 seed Venus Williams in the third round and No. 2 seed Jelena Jankovic in the quarter-finals. Against Petkovic, Bouchard says she didnt play as aggressively down the stretch as she had hoped. Petkovics father, Zoran, played college tennis at South Carolina and was among the Gamecocks top players with an 18-8 singles record in 1982. She hopes to give her family more reason to celebrate their connections to the Palmetto State. Andrea Petkovic, whos won two WTA titles at Strasbourg in 2011 and Bad Gastein in 2009, understands shell be expected to easily defeat her untested opponent. "They are super young, so they will come out and play great tennis," she said. "I am 100 per cent sure of that, so I will have it very tough and I will have to fight hard." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz