Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
carrie567 Offline

18.07.2019 05:22
the MVP then we have done our job on offence. That Zitat · Antworten

PHOENIX - Doug Baldwin led the Seattle Seahawks in catches and yards receiving.He ranked 42nd in the NFL in both categories.Forty-second.Its no surprise that Hall of Famer and NFL Networks Deion Sanders dissed Baldwin and the rest of Seattles receiving group.Few analysts give them any credit. So after Baldwin had six catches for 106 yards in the NFC championship game against Green Bay, he directed one of his rants toward Sanders.Thats just what pedestrian, average, mediocre receivers do. Whats up my man Deion Sanders? Baldwin said right after the game.Criticism of Seattles receivers comes from ex-players-turned-broadcasters, other reporters and plenty of fans on social media.Its thrown in my face day in and day out, Baldwin said. I have friends that text-message me whatever is out there. I dont mind it because I use it for extra motivation. I have a shirt underneath my sweatshirt that says, Pedestrians with attitude. We enjoy the label because we embrace it.The New England Patriots arent saying anything this week to motivate Baldwin even more going into Sundays Super Bowl.They work hard, they play hard and they are very passionate, Patriots safety Patrick Chung said of Seattles receivers. I see that on film. Im not going to label them. You can say what you want to say about them, but they are here for a reason. They are here because they are good and they can make plays.Baldwin has calmed down as the Big Game approaches. He even said hed rather Marshawn Lynch win the MVP award on Sunday.We are not about statistics here, obviously, Baldwin said. We only care about winning games and winning championships. We know the formula that we have put in place is if Marshawn wins the MVP then we have done our job on offence. That means that we have controlled the pace of the game.Theres no Megatron, Dez Bryant or A.J. Green on the Patriots, either. They also have an unheralded group of receivers.Julian Edelman led New England with 92 catches, but he was 25th in the league in yards receiving with 972. Brandon LaFell had 74 catches for 953 yards. Tom Brady has only had one elite receiver — Randy Moss — in his career and they set records together during New Englands 16-0 regular season in 2007.Its a really selfless group, guys that are always putting the team first, Brady said. Everybody has a little different skillset. I think that once we hit our stride and everybody found a role for themselves, they really embraced their role. None of them have really played in a Super Bowl before. Hopefully we bring our excitement and as much enthusiasm as possible and we go out and play as best as we possibly can.Jermaine Kearse, Seattles No. 2 wideout, had 38 catches for 537 yards and one TD in the regular season. But Kearse had three catches for a career-best 129 yards and one TD in a 31-17 playoff win over Carolina. Kearse then caught a 35-yard TD pass in overtime to win the NFC championship game.Its just about maximizing opportunities, Kearse said. Just whenever you have an opportunity youve got to make the most of it. I just try to go out there and compete no matter what the stage is if its regular season or its a preseason game or its a playoff game.The Seahawks thought they got a legitimate No. 1 receiver when they acquired Percy Harvin from Minnesota in March 2013 for a trio of draft picks, including a first-rounder.But Harvin missed the first 2 1/2 months that year and was traded to the New York Jets last October. His departure opened the way for Baldwin and Kearse.Obviously we would get more opportunities because we were down a guy, but it was just business as usual for us, Baldwin said.Golden Tate was Seattles top wideout last year. He had 64 catches for 898 yards and one TD in an offence built on Lynchs running and Russell Wilsons scrambling.Tate signed a lucrative deal in free agency with Detroit and made his first Pro Bowl this year after catching 99 passes for 1,331 yards and four TDs. Since Tate proved he could thrive in a pass-heavy offence, perhaps Baldwin will try to do the same in two years when hes an unrestricted free agent.For now, earning another Super Bowl ring is all that matters.Im just trying to focus on the task at hand and living in the moment, Baldwin said. I dont really think I will be able to fathom what we are doing yet (until) a couple years down the line.___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Hydro Flask Straw Lid Sale . Head coach Corey Chamblin announced on Monday that Avon Cobourne had been hired as the defending Grey Cup champions new running backs coach. Hydro Flask Clearance .com) - Manchester City will face a steep test in the Champions League knockout stage as the English champions were drawn with Barcelona on Monday. http://www.hydroflasknzsale.com/hydro-flask-21-oz-sale.html. -- Rodney Stuckey scored 15 of his 21 points in the second half, and the Detroit Pistons beat the New York Knicks for the first time in eight meetings, 92-86 on Tuesday night. Hydro Flask Nz .Y. - The Philadelphia Eagles game at Green Bay against the Packers on Nov. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Straw Lid Sale . "[People] keep asking that question and its not a legit question because we dont have that right, we havent arrived yet," Casey responded. "Weve got to take each game at a time, each possession at a time and look at it that way.The Seattle Seahawks appear to be headed in to Sundays NFC championship game against the San Francisco 49ers without wide receiver Percy Harvin. Speaking at his press conference on Thursday, Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said Harvin is still going through concussion evaluations and has not been cleared to play. Harvin sustained his concussion during the first half of Saturdays divisional round game against the New Orleans Sainnts.dddddddddddd Plagued by a hip injury that required off-season, Harvin appeared in just one regular season game for the Seahawks before re-injuring his hip. He caught one pass for 17 yards. Against the Saints, Harvin caught three passes for 21 yards and rushed for nine yards on one attempt. The Seahawks traded their 2013 first-round draft pick to the Minnesota Vikings in exchange for Harvin during the offseason. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz