Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 162 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
carrie567 Offline

18.07.2019 05:23
p. [url=http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Dallas- Zitat · Antworten

It was Ethan Hollingsworths night. The Winnipeg Goldeyes crafty right-hander threw a complete game two-hitter, as the Goldeyes whipped the New Jersey Jackals 6-0 in front of 5,923 appreciative onlookers at Shaw Park. The only hits that Hollingsworth allowed were an infield scratch hit by speedy Felix Sanchez in the seventh inning and a flared opposite field single to right by Dwight Childs in the ninth. Hollingsworth allowed a single walk in the third, but the base runner was erased on a double play. It was a brilliant performance from the opening pitch as Hollingsworth threw the first two-hitter at Shaw Park. Ace Walker threw a one-hitter in his final start of 2010 (Aug. 29) against the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks. Lefty Bobby Madritsch had the Goldeyes other two-hitter in Fargo in 2002. "I had my curveball going tonight and stayed ahead of hitters," Hollingsworth said. "The defense, as always, was great behind me. Theyre always great. I dont strike out a lot of guys (he had five), so I need a good defense and there isnt much more you can say about how good they are. "I think I might have had a complete game before, but Ive never had a two-hit complete game shutout before. It was fun out there tonight. I really wasnt thinking about a no-hitter or even a one-hitter. When I was out there, I was just thinking about protecting a 6-0 lead." With the win, the Goldeyes improved to 55-33 and have matched last seasons win total with 12 games remaining this season. They have one more win than they had in 2012 when they went on to win the American Association championship. The Goldeyes have now won 15 series this season and with a win on Wednesday night, they can sweep their eighth series of the year. The Goldeyes have now won four straight games and lead the St. Paul Saints by nine games in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. St. Paul lost 4-2 in Gary on Tuesday night. The Goldeyes magic number is now 5. Winnipeg opened the scoring with a run in the first, as Reggie Abercrombie drove home Brock Bond with an infield single. The Fish added two in the second, as Ryan Pineda hit a solo homer and then Jake Blackwood singled, went to third on a double by Tyler Kuhn and scored on a wild pitch. Kuhn drove in a run in the fourth as Pineda, who had walked, scored on Kuhns single and then Bond scored his second run of the game as Abercrombie drove in his second run of the game with a fielders choice ground out. Luis Alen rounded out the scoring with a monster home run in the fifth. It was a big night for Pineda who homered, singled, walked twice, scored twice and drove in a run, while Blackwood and Casey Haerther each had three hits. Hollingsworth (7-1 3.63 ERA) got the victory, while New Jersey starter Tom Vessella (1-2, 4.95 ERA) took the loss. The Goldeyes finished with six runs on 15 hits, while New Jersey had no runs on just two scattered hits. Harold Carmichael Youth Jersey .com) - Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll knows about life in the NFL from other stints around the league. Andre Dillard Womens Jersey . He also had some help Monday night.Hibbert scored a season-high 29 points to help Indiana beat the Utah Jazz 97-86 Monday night, ending the Pacers six-game losing streak. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Mike-Quick-Jersey/. Lupul injured the hand in a fall at practice on Thursday. He will wear a cast for a minimum of 10 days before he can put a glove back on it and get some mobility back, said Carlyle, who added the winger wont go on the teams upcoming road trip. Dallas Goedert Jersey . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Ron Jaworski Youth Jersey .com) - The Oakland Athletics needed to rely on a lot of young pitchers to win an American League West title this season.Detroit, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - A pair of middle-of-the-pack power five conference teams meet up at Ford Field for the inaugural Quick Lane Bowl when the Big Tens Rutgers Scarlet Knights take on the ACCs North Carolina Tar Heels. Rutgers, in its first season in the Big Ten, went 7-5 overall and 3-5 in conference play. While the transition from the American Athletic Conference was a little rough for the Scarlet Knights, it didnt stop them from earning their ninth bowl appearance in 10 years, thanks in part to four non-conference wins. I like the idea of playing another power five opponent, said Rutgers head coach Kyle Flood. I like the idea of playing another power five school. I love the opportunity to play at a great stadium; and to play at Ford Field in a controlled environment, its a great stadium. I think all those things enhance the Bowl experience. Flood is the first coach in school history to lead Rutgers to a bowl game in each of his first three seasons, while the 2014 senior class is appearing in a bowl for the fourth consecutive season. The only other senior classes in school history to play in four straight bowls were members of the 2008 and 2009 senior classes. The Scarlet Knight won two of their last three games to end a three-game losing streak and earn a spot in a bowl. In their season finale, Gary Nova completed 28-of-42 passes for 347 yards and four touchdowns, as Rutgers came from behind to defeat Maryland, 41-38. Nova, Rutgers team MVP, completed 58 percent of his passes for 2,667 yards with 20 touchdowns and 12 interceptions this season. He leads an offense that averages 25.6 points per game. Novas favorite target is Leonte Carroo, who has a team-best 53 catches for 1,043 yards with 10 touchdowns. Caroo, a First Team selection, led a group of four Rutgers players to earn all-conference honors. Defensive linemen Darius Hamilton and Kemoko Turay, and offensive lineman Kaleb Johnson were also named all-conference. Hamilton and Turay combined to have 12.5 sacks for a Rutgers defense that yielded 30.9 points per game this season and allowed 439.5 yards of offense. North Carolina, the third place finisheer in the ACCs Coastal Division, went 6-6 overall this season and 4-4 in conference play.dddddddddddd The offensive output of the Tar Heels should be tough for the Scarlet Knights to contain. North Carolina finished third in the ACC, averaging 34.3 point per game, and are led by second-team All-ACC quarterback Marquise Williams. The Charlotte, N.C., native leads the team in both passing (2,870) and rushing yards (737). This year, he set UNC single-season record for total offense (3,607), most touchdowns responsible for (32) and most touchdowns rushing by a quarterback (12). Williams, however, is coming off a sub-par performance in the Tar Heels regular-season finale against NC State. Williams and fellow QB Mitch Trubisky combined to hit on 17-of-35 passes for 177 yards with one touchdown, two interceptions and four sacks in a 35-7 setback. On the defensive side, the Tar Heels fired defensive coordinator Vic Koenning after the regular season and Dan Disch will now get a shot to lead a unit that allowed 38.9 points per game and yielded 495.7 yards per game. Hes very energetic. Hes a little out there, but its something we need, linebacker Jeff Schoettmer said of Disch. Hes more aggressive. Aggressiveness might play into Carolinas favor against the pro-style offense that Rutgers runs with Nova, a prototypical pocket-passer who doesnt have much mobility. The Scarlet Knights are 5-4 all-time in bowl games after last seasons 29-16 loss in the New Era Pinstripe Bowl at Yankee Stadium. For Carolina, this will be Fedoras sixth bowl appearance as a head coach. Last year, he guided the Tar Heels to a 39-17 victory over Cincinnati in the Belk Bowl. The Quick Lane Bowl is Carolinas 31st all-time bowl game, but first in the state of Michigan. Carolina has won two of its last three bowl games. Rutgers and North Carolina have met six times in series history - the last time at North Carolina in 2011 (24-22 UNC victory). It marks the first time the two schools have met in a bowl and it will be Rutgers third bowl versus an ACC opponent (2012 Russell Athletic Bowl vs. Virginia Tech; 2008 PapaJohns.com Bowl vs. NC State). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz