Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

19.07.2019 05:43
well in the first set but it was tough to maintai Zitat · Antworten

CHENNAI, India - Australian Open champion Stan Wawrinka advanced to the quarterfinals of the Chennai Open by beating Croatian teenager Borna Coric 6-1, 6-4 Wednesday.The top-seeded Swiss, the defending champion in Chennai, won five straight games to open the match.Every year you have to start from zero, but Im quite happy with today as I was feeling the ball well, said Wawrinka, who is preparing to defend his lone Grand Slam title later this month in Melbourne. I started really well and had some other chances for service breaks in the second.Wawrinka will next play eighth-seeded Gilles Muller of Luxembourg, who defeated Elias Ymer of Sweden 6-4, 6-3.Also, fourth-seeded David Goffin of Belgium defeated Ricardas Berankis of Lithuania 6-0, 4-6, 7-6 (1).It was a tough one to start the season with, said Goffin, who had 12 aces. I played really well in the first set but it was tough to maintain my level. Its not always easy when you win the first set 6-0. It was really close after that because he served very well in the second set.Goffin will next face Andreas Haider-Maurer in the quarterfinals. The Austrian beat Jiri Vasely of the Czech Republic 6-7 (3), 6-4, 6-4. Tommy McDonald Womens Jersey . At this point, even he isnt sure when it is going to stop. The right-hander dropped his fourth straight decision in Los Angeles 6-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday night, leaving his status very much in doubt as the Dodgers prepare for the stretch drive. Andre Dillard Womens Jersey . Wiggins, a 6-foot-8, 200-pound forward who plays his first exhibition game on Wednesday against Pitt State, was the top prospect in the class of 2013. http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.co...i-black-jersey/. The Cottagers last victory came in a 2-1 home win over West Ham when Rene Meulensteen was still in charge. Since then, a miserable run of seven defeats and two draws has seen the club part with the Dutch coach and replace him with German Felix Magath. Mike Quick Womens Jersey . The All Blacks played their best rugby of recent years when they beat South Africa 38-27 in Johannesburg two weeks ago, clinching the Rugby Championships in a match which has been hailed as one of the best ever played. Chuck Bednarik Jersey . The 29-year-old Mills started three games for Oakland this season, posting a 1-1 record with a 4.41 earned-run average. He opened the season appearing in 14 games and making 12 starts for the Milwaukee Brewers triple-A affiliate in Nashville, posting a 4-2 record with a 1.PARIS -- Milos Raonic lost his chance for a spot in the ATP World Tour Finals, as the Canadian went down to a 7-6 (13), 6-4 loss against Tomas Berdych on Thursday in the third round of the Paris Masters. The defeat in just under two hours also settled the final lineup for the eight-man season wrapup, which starts Monday in London. Stanislas Wawrinka and Richard Gasquet gained the last two places as a result of Raonics loss. The 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., lost against Berdych for the first time. He had beaten the Czech in both of their previous matches, including a September final in Bangkok. No Canadian has ever reached the year-end event in singles, though Torontos Daniel Nestor has made multiple appearances in doubles. "I didnt have any pressure thinking about London," said Raonic, who fired 18 aces and only lost his serve once. "I actually didnt think about it until I stepped off the court, It was not a part of my mental process. "The two guys who made London deserved it. I had a match point against Gasquet at the U.S. Open, maybe things would be different now if I had won that one. But I cant really say Im disappointed. "I see how close I came," saiid Raonic, who will still gets a handsome payday as an alternate in London, "I know I can improve a lot more.dddddddddddd" Raonic battled hard with the sixth-seeded Berdych during a 68-minute opening set, saving five set points while failing to convert on two of his own. Once the set was done -- Berdych put a forehand winner into the corner to claim it -- the Czech then broke Raonic to start the second set. Raonic was forced to play catch-up and failed to get the break back. "He played well at the important moments, he was fired up," said Raonic. "The reason Im not in London is not because of the last few weeks, its because of the first five to seven months of the year, when I played poorly at one point. "Theres not too much to be disappointed with, I improved a lot at the later stages of the season. Im trying to focus on the right things and playing in the right way. Ill have opportunities to contend for bigger moments and bigger events." Raonic ends 2013 with 45 wins and 21 losses, earning titles at San Jose and Bangkok. He was playing this tournament for only the second time and has yet to get past the third round at the Bercy arena. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz