Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Events
carrie567 Offline

23.07.2019 02:38
hit the back of Bollands leg. The 27-year-old f Zitat · Antworten

VANCOUVER -- The list of Toronto Maple Leaf injuries grew Saturday when centre Dave Bolland was taken to hospital for surgery after suffering a cut on his left leg. On Monday, the team announced Bolland had undergone successful surgery in Vancouver "to repair a a severed tendon on the outside of his left ankle." and will be out indefinitely. Bolland was hurt early in the second period of Torontos 4-0 loss to the Vancouver Canucks when he was taken into the boards by Zack Kassian. Kassians skate appeared to hit the back of Bollands leg. The 27-year-old from Mimico, Ont., instantly crumpled to the ice. He was attempting to get back on his feet when Kassian scored the games second goal. Bolland had to be helped to the bench by teammates. After the game, Toronto coach Randy Carlyle could offer few details but compared Bollands injury to the one suffered last year by Erik Karlsson of the Ottawa Senators. Karlsson missed 10 weeks when his Achilles tendon was partially sliced while being checked into the boards by Matt Cooke of the Pittsburgh Penguins. "He suffered a cut similar to the Karlsson injury," said Carlyle. "I dont know the severity or which tendon, but he did suffer a cut into that area." Moments after Carlyle spoke to reporters Bolland hobbled out of the Toronto dressing room on crutches. He was loaded onto a stretcher to be taken to hospital. "I havent really saw it," Carlyle said of the play. "I know Kassian went into finish his check. I cant comment other than that." Kassian said it was a clean hit. "I havent seen it again, or really looked," he said. "I just went in to finish my hit. I am not sure what even happened to him. "I went in there hard to finish my hit, I dont know what happened but it was a clean hit. I know it was clean so no talking about that." The Leafs are already without top centre Tyler Bozak and defenceman Mark Fraser. Goaltender James Reimer said Bollands injury will hurt the team. "Losing a guy like that, hes been real solid for us, probably one of our best players for the last couple of games," said Reimer, who faced 47 shots in the loss. "Its real tough to lose him but having said that, as a team we have to find a way to rally around him and play well for him and try to win one for him." Bolland came to the Leafs this year in a trade from Chicago. In 15 games he has six goals and four assists. John Starks Knicks Jersey .The Dallas Cowboys released Sam from the practice squad Tuesday, dropping the rush end as they prepare for several potential reinforcements to return to the defensive line. Bernard King Knicks Jersey . What they did need, the Devils got from Patrik Elias. Elias scored a power-play goal 40 seconds into overtime to give the New Jersey Devils a 3-2 victory over the Dallas Stars. http://www.knickssale.com/kids-emmanuel-...-knicks-jersey/. On Sunday, hell attempt to become the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Nationwide race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be the only kid pushing a podium finish. Anthony Mason Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Mitchell Robinson Jersey . -- Justin Verlander took a no-hit bid into the sixth inning and won his fourth straight decision, leading Detroit over the Kansas City Royals 9-4 Sunday and extending the Tigers winning streak to a season-high five games.ORDIZIA, Spain -- Alberto Contador continued to show his strong form this year by unleashing a late attack to win the opening stage of the Tour of Basque Country on Monday. Contador, who won the six-day race in 2008 and 2009, was riding alone against fellow favourite Alejandro Valverde with under eight kilometres to go before the five-time Grand Tour winner surged away, parting the spectators lining thee course as he went.dddddddddddd The Tinkoff-Saxo cyclist thumped his chest as he finished the 153-kilometre (95-mile) stage starting and ending in Ordizia in just over four hours. Valverde came across over 10 seconds later, with no other rider finishing within 30 seconds of Contador. Contador won the Tirreno-Adriatico last month and finished the Volta a Catalunya runner-up last week. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz