Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

23.07.2019 02:41
atter what. Either it helps the organization by keep Zitat · Antworten

MESA, Ariz. -- Jeff Samardzija isnt sure where hell be by the end of the season. Hes a good candidate to be traded by the Chicago Cubs given his one-year contract and hes determined to pitch well whether he stays put or gets dealt. "I know if I do my part and do what I expect of myself and what the team expects of me, then everything else is clear about what the future holds," Samardzija said. "All I can do is increase my value as much as possible, and I think in the end, its going to help the organization no matter what. Either it helps the organization by keeping me here and proving that Im that guy, or I increase my value and help them get prospects in return." For now a cloud hovers over him. As pitchers and catchers worked out for the first time on Friday, Samardzija stared at an uncertain future. Failed attempts at a long-term contract led to trade talks and, ultimately, a one-year agreement worth $5,345,000 to avoid arbitration on Saturday -- two days before his scheduled hearing. Samardzija wouldnt reveal how wide the gap is for a longer contract. "If there wasnt a gap we would have already signed," he said. "But both sides are justified. Its not like anyones asking for some outlandish concept. I understand where theyre coming from. They understand where Im coming from. Thats really all there is to say." Are they still discussing a multi-year deal? "Were not really going to talk about that," he said. "Were about this season. Were looking to get ready to compete and win some ballgames. We dont want any distractions whether its with that or the trade talks or this or that. To me, its a no-comment. Im out there getting ready to do my thing and, like I said before, put no doubt in anybodys minds about who I am or what I can be for this team or this organization." The 29-year-old Samardzija is coming off an unremarkable season that saw him go 8-13 with a 4.34 ERA, but he was one of only 10 pitchers with at least 200 innings and 200 strikeouts. Hes also not eligible for free agency until 2015, an added plus for potential suitors. And with the Cubs in a rebuilding mode, his days in Chicago could be winding down. "You address it because its going to be talked about," new manager Rick Renteria said. "What were going to try to do is make him understand that the only thing that is significantly important to him is what he does between the lines." Swell Flaske Butikk . LOUIS -- Julius Randle had 19 points and 15 rebounds, Aaron Harrison finished with 18 points and No. Swell Flaske 500 Ml . The Incheon-based tea, of the Korea Baseball Organization said the deal for the 35-year-old Scott included a $50,000 signing bonus. Scott reached the major leagues with Houston in 2005 and hit 23 homers or more for Baltimore each year from 2008-10. http://www.swelldrikkeflaskenorge.com/no...ske-gull.html.Y. - OK, it is done. Swell Flaske Norge .ca. In Sundays Blackhawks-Penguins game, Pittsburgh defenceman Brooks Orpik laid a huge hit on Chicagos Jonathan Toews. Now in my view, Orpik can be clearly seen leaving his feet while delivering a moderately high hit. Swell Flaske Hvit . The Detroit Tigers star had microfracture surgery Friday to repair the medial and lateral meniscus in his left knee. "I dont want to say it was a surprise," team president and general manager Dave Dombrowski said.Quinn Smith will not be appealing his failed drug test. The Calgary Stampeders draft pick, taken seventh-overall, tested positive for a banned substance prior to the draft and released a statement through the team that he will not appeal the result. "I have been informed by the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport (CCES) that the B sample result from an out-of-competition doping control test on Mar. 21 in Toronto has confirmed the presence of Stanozolol metabolite,” Smith said. "I accept the consequences of the findings and will not be appealing. I would like to reiterate that I accept full responsibility for the result of the test. I assure everyone that it was not my intention to use a banned substance. I did not properly research the contents of supplements I obtained online and I will accept the consequences of not being as diligent and thorough as I should have been. The faullt is mine alone.dddddddddddd "I apologize to the Canadian Football League, Canadian Interuniversity Sport, Concordia University and the Calgary Stampeders for the negative attention that has been resulted from this episode and can assure everyone that this will not happen again. I thank my family and friends for their continued support." Stampeders head coach John Hufnagel also released a statement. "After speaking to the young man, I believe his explanation of what took place,” Hufnagel said. “I am confident that he has learned from his error and that he will be much more careful in the future. I applaud Quinn for accepting responsibility for his mistake and I do not expect a reoccurrence of this situation." Smith will enter the league with a first violation, which subjects him to mandatory testing under the provisions of the CFLs drug policy. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz