Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
DDMC-Solling e.V.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 126 mal aufgerufen
 Berichte
carrie567 Offline

24.07.2019 02:37
year-old Gonzalez is a three-time A Zitat · Antworten

CARSON, Calif. -- Defender Omar Gonzalez has agreed to a new multiyear contract with the Los Angeles Galaxy, who have named him a designated player. The Galaxy announced the deal Thursday for the U.S. national team regular. Gonzalez joins Landon Donovan and Robbie Keane as the Galaxys designated players, an honour reserved for MLS stars who can receive more lucrative contracts than other players. Gonzalez is the first American defender to be named a designated player. Gonzalez was named MLS top defender in 2011 while the Galaxy won the league title. He returned from an injury to help Los Angeles to its second straight title last December, earning MLS Cup MVP honours. The 24-year-old Gonzalez is a three-time All-Star. He had been linked with possible moves to international clubs in recent years. Hydro Flask 40 Oz Ireland . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Hydro Flask Clearance Sale . Kansas City became the first team in baseball history to win four extra-inning games in a single postseason on Friday, as Alex Gordon crushed a leadoff homer in the 10th and Mike Moustakas added the deciding two-run blast in the Royals 8-6 win. http://www.cheaphydroflaskireland.com/. -- Challenged for the first time under Major League Baseballs expanded replay system, umpires got it right. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Ireland . Englands only win in the four most recent trips north had been tight, and Scotland was expected after losing 28-6 to Ireland six days ago to show some venom against its archrival. Cheap Hydro Flask For Sale . Not because it was right, but because referees werent allowed to determine it was wrong.SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. Vandermade, from Brantford, Ontario, had a 12-under 204 total at Blackthorn Golf Club. The 24-year-old former University of Texas player earned $22,500 to jump from 90th to eighth on the money list with $26,278, with the final top 10 earning 2015 LPGA Tour cards. "Im so grateful to everyone that has been supportive of me for the last two years and for my career." Vandermade said. "This means so much at the moment. It definitely hasnt been the easiest road to get here so I think it makes this moment even sweeter. Im just goingg to enjoy this.dddddddddddd" Lee Lopez was second after a 70. Jackie Stoelting and Jaclyn Jansen tied for second at 9 under. Stoelting finished with a 65, and Jansen shot 67. Vandermade had a tap-in eagle on the par-5 16th, followed with a par on the par-3 17th and closed with a bogey on the par-4 18th. "On 16, I knew that it was my moment to be aggressive and I hit a good one," Vandermade said. "On 17, I just missed the green and then chipped it really close, to within a few inches so that was nice to have an easy par. On 18, I drove it in the rough and I just told myself to hit it up there near the green. Unfortunately, I didnt make my par putt, but I didnt need to." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz